It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 3-6-9 Dilemma

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   
In ways of the unknown, the known is actually not the ultimate known. The unknown though known remains unknown. The known unknown is a paradox.

If an individual knows of the Ultimate Code of Life, does it still matter if Life itself no longer matters?

If you have discovered the Truth, what would you do?

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: KenLi

3-6-9, the goose drank wine.

Sorry, that's all I got!

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

Sorry, that's all I got!

4-7-10, don’t confuse Ken.
edit on 25-8-2022 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: KenLi
In ways of the unknown, the known is actually not the ultimate known. The unknown though known remains unknown. The known unknown is a paradox.

If an individual knows of the Ultimate Code of Life, does it still matter if Life itself no longer matters?

If you have discovered the "Truth" in any capacity, and you are living it, the best thing to do would be to lay a foundation for yourself to succeed, and then help others in their own journey should they need it.

You cannot help/save anybody without saving/helping yourself first.

If an "ultimate truth" is based on love and compassion, then it should make sense to want to help others find their truth too.

But let us not forget the Yoga of Hate.

Everything is balance after all.

edit on 25-8-2022 by AnnihilateThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

If 6 turned out to be 9?

I don't mind....I don't mind...

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   

a reply to: KenLi

Sorry, that's all I got!

XD Why did the goose drink wine if there was none to start with?

Eh, have entertained the idea of what most followers of Nikola Tesla stated. That the 3-6-9 indeed is the Secret of the Universe, and it seems that it could be. Just look at its peculiarity.

The question here is that, does knowing the unknown still matter if what you will find is that it should not be known? It is as if we are searching for things that should have not been our focus. Life is nothing, and it will be more of nothing if we are to know the known unknown. That is, the 3-6-9 Dilemma.

Can we be more just loving then? To love the beauty of our existence. To share its joy with our brethren. To do everything with Love because there is God, and that is the truth.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Sorry, that's all I got!

4-7-10, don’t confuse Ken.

3-6-9 is enough, there is no more need for more. XD

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Eh, have entertained the idea of what most followers of Nikola Tesla stated. That the 3-6-9 indeed is the Secret of the Universe, and it seems that it could be. Just look at its peculiarity.

The question here is that, does knowing the unknown still matter if what you will find is that it should not be known? It is as if we are searching for things that should have not been our focus. Life is nothing, and it will be more of nothing if we are to know the known unknown. That is, the 3-6-9 Dilemma.

Can we be more just loving then? To love the beauty of our existence. To share its joy with our brethren. To do everything with Love because there is God, and that is the truth.

I suppose that depends on what you perceive as "Knowing"

Teslas goal was certainly about raising the frequency of the Human Race. A noble cause, to be sure, but I'd reckon that a lot of people wouldn't be on board with some of his methods.

In Teslas mind, he thought by ushering in technology and invention based on these "universal truths" that he could help in moving us toward a new evolution, and if he had his way, he very well could have been right.

However you saw how he was treated, as soon as TPTB figured out there was no money in it.

"There Are Things Known, and Things Unknown, and In Between Are the Doors"

"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite.

For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro’ narrow chinks of his cavern."

We have to face a certain reality, and play a certain game in order to express ourselves as we desire.

We can only hope that by liberating ourselves, we will be given the tools to liberate others.

Though we must play the game.

"Players win and winners play
Have a lucky day"

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnnihilateThis

If you have discovered the "Truth" in any capacity, and you are living it, the best thing to do would be to lay a foundation for yourself to succeed, and then help others in their own journey should they need it.

You cannot help/save anybody without saving/helping yourself first.

If an "ultimate truth" is based on love and compassion, then it should make sense to want to help others find their truth too.

But let us not forget the Yoga of Hate.

Everything is balance after all.

Indeed, what has been said is of Truth. Free given, freely received, freely shared. Be of Guidance for you were guided.

P.S. Could you please entertain this query? If the "Yoga of Hate" (this is is a pun right?) is fully eradicated on this earth, can we then say that the term "balance" or "duality" that we have been thinking about is of Falsity? What then is the "Balance" in terms of "Truth"?

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

If 6 turned out to be 9?

I don't mind....I don't mind...

XD Indeed, we should not mind. It does not matter after all. Though maybe 6 indeed is 9. XD

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Indeed, what has been said is of Truth. Free given, freely received, freely shared. Be of Guidance for you were guided.

P.S. Could you please entertain this query? If the "Yoga of Hate" (this is is a pun right?) is fully eradicated on this earth, can we then say that the term "balance" or "duality" that we have been thinking about is of Falsity? What then is the "Balance" in terms of "Truth"?

The "Yoga of Hate" is not what you think it is. Hate will also never be fully eradicated, and in essence is a part of truth. You can look at it as Good Vs Evil or Love vs Hate or Yin and Yang.

One simply cannot exist without the other. What can happen however, is one or the other taken to extremes. Extremes serve no one well, and usually end poorly for those who desire it.

For instance, within ourselves, we have something called a "Shadow" Carl Jung is known as essentially discovering this concept.

“People will do anything, no matter how absurd, to avoid facing their own souls.”– Carl Jung

There is a side within all of us that we would rather other people not know about. Whether it be things we've done, thought about, or enjoy.

Shunning these things is wrong, and can lead to extremes, integrating them and becoming one with them is the goal, though not an easy task.

George Carlin is a good example of someone who has integrated his Shadow side and become Whole because of it. Despite your opinion on the man, he had some very deep and philosophical views that could only be obtained by brutal honesty with the self and deep reflection.

Again about the "Yoga of Hate" here is a quote:

Why do you want to improve yourself? Because you can't stand yourself.

If Yoga is Union, then Hate, with all its variants, is like the transforming spokes of the wheel.

To take oneself in hand, to become one with oneself, is the Ultimate Yoga of the Ancients.

Hate is a great force- A primal energy which can be harnessed to control the brain-body matrix.

To detest with lust is the true orgasmic experience.

To learn to create Hate at Will, to keep it focused, to see it through to the bitter end, is a Yoga only few have known, and most have kept it secret... for it is the greatest power on Earth.

Those who can see this can see how it may be used for evil or self serving purposes. However if balanced with understanding and Love, well my friend, you are now an enemy of the State.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I suppose that depends on what you perceive as "Knowing"

Teslas goal was certainly about raising the frequency of the Human Race. A noble cause, to be sure, but I'd reckon that a lot of people wouldn't be on board with some of his methods.

In Teslas mind, he thought by ushering in technology and invention based on these "universal truths" that he could help in moving us toward a new evolution, and if he had his way, he very well could have been right.

However you saw how he was treated, as soon as TPTB figured out there was no money in it.

"There Are Things Known, and Things Unknown, and In Between Are the Doors"

"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite.

For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro’ narrow chinks of his cavern."

We have to face a certain reality, and play a certain game in order to express ourselves as we desire.

We can only hope that by liberating ourselves, we will be given the tools to liberate others.

Though we must play the game.

"Players win and winners play
Have a lucky day"

Just met the word TPTB or the powers that be right now. XD

Indeed, there is a play. Now, the question is, if we end the game, will we still be happy?

Have been rethinking it over again. What is the Purpose of Life if there will be no more adversity?

This thought came from the cartoon series of Dragon Ball Z, where Vegeta (I believe it is him) stated that there is a need for constant "frustration" in order to "evolve". Is there always a need for this?

Once liberation is attained, an individual no longer wants the "world" but to be "home". If an individual is already "home" there will be Bliss. If there is Bliss then there is Eternity. The question then is does Eternity really matter if life itself is nothing?

What now is the Definition of Existence?

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Indeed, there is a play. Now, the question is, if we end the game, will we still be happy?

Have been rethinking it over again. What is the Purpose of Life if there will be no more adversity?

This thought came from the cartoon series of Dragon Ball Z, where Vegeta (I believe it is him) stated that there is a need for constant "frustration" in order to "evolve". Is there always a need for this?

Once liberation is attained, an individual no longer wants the "world" but to be "home". If an individual is already "home" there will be Bliss. If there is Bliss then there is Eternity. The question then is does Eternity really matter if life itself is nothing?

Yeah, I actually learned of that acronym from this forum as well lol.

Funny enough, I am thoroughly aware of Dragon Ball and Z (Just saw the new movie, not too bad) The "Yoga of Hate" supports exactly what Vegeta is saying.

If everything were perfect, we would have no need to grow or change.

Heaven on Earth is more than a saying, it is literally a state of mind.

Once we free ourselves from the things we have no control over, and we focus on what we CAN do, we are liberated, and can be confident within our decisions and methods of living, anything is possible.

I can not speak for Eternity (Though I very well feel like I've experienced it) however we have to understand that the world and the things that happen therein, are very much outside of our control, and although some things are terrible, they really have no impact on our true day to day lives. No amount of Virtue Signaling or Marching is going to make a difference...

What has been is what will be,
and what has been done is what will be done,
and there is nothing new under the sun.

~ Ecclesiastes 1:4-11

We are fed constant distractions to keep us from ourselves. We waste energy on illusions and outrage, all the while, the everlasting march of Time wears us down.

Living is Easy when we can get to the barebones of our individual reality, and we pay attention to how things impact us.

Home is where the heart is.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   

The "Yoga of Hate" is not what you think it is. Hate will also never be fully eradicated, and in essence is a part of truth. You can look at it as Good Vs Evil or Love vs Hate or Yin and Yang.

One simply cannot exist without the other. What can happen however, is one or the other taken to extremes. Extremes serve no one well, and usually end poorly for those who desire it.

For instance, within ourselves, we have something called a "Shadow" Carl Jung is known as essentially discovering this concept.

“People will do anything, no matter how absurd, to avoid facing their own souls.”– Carl Jung

There is a side within all of us that we would rather other people not know about. Whether it be things we've done, thought about, or enjoy.

Shunning these things is wrong, and can lead to extremes, integrating them and becoming one with them is the goal, though not an easy task.

George Carlin is a good example of someone who has integrated his Shadow side and become Whole because of it. Despite your opinion on the man, he had some very deep and philosophical views that could only be obtained by brutal honesty with the self and deep reflection.

Again about the "Yoga of Hate" here is a quote:

Why do you want to improve yourself? Because you can't stand yourself.

If Yoga is Union, then Hate, with all its variants, is like the transforming spokes of the wheel.

To take oneself in hand, to become one with oneself, is the Ultimate Yoga of the Ancients.

Hate is a great force- A primal energy which can be harnessed to control the brain-body matrix.

To detest with lust is the true orgasmic experience.

To learn to create Hate at Will, to keep it focused, to see it through to the bitter end, is a Yoga only few have known, and most have kept it secret... for it is the greatest power on Earth.

Those who can see this can see how it may be used for evil or self serving purposes. However if balanced with understanding and Love, well my friend, you are now an enemy of the State.

We must always Seek to Know and Find the Truth.

Carl Jung, and other people of fame in their own field, should not be regarded as "everything" that should be of Truth. Not all they said is of Truth. Take an example of Sigmund Freud where some of his theories were disregarded due to their irrelevance with the current "ways of thinking."

There is no such thing as "hate" in terms of Liberation. Take heed that you may not be misguided.

Once there is Moksha, there is no reason to feel it. There is no Good or Evil, but there is only the Eternal Dharma. Good and Evil are the manifestations of the limited perception of individuals. The Yin-Yang can be considered as the Balance of Energies but not of the "extremes" that is being propagated so far.

We must always Love the Truth.

Seek and ye shall find.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Well thank you Ken, this has been a fun little back and forth.

I hope you enjoy your time here, on one of the last bastions of the "Free" Internet.

I will leave you with this quote:

“Belief is the death of intelligence. As soon as one believes a doctrine of any sort, or assumes certitude, one stops thinking about that aspect of existence.”

~ Robert Anton Wilson

Always keep an open mind, just don't let it spill out.

Remember Balance of All Things.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Yeah, I actually learned of that acronym from this forum as well lol.

Funny enough, I am thoroughly aware of Dragon Ball and Z (Just saw the new movie, not too bad) The "Yoga of Hate" supports exactly what Vegeta is saying.

If everything were perfect, we would have no need to grow or change.

Heaven on Earth is more than a saying, it is literally a state of mind.

Once we free ourselves from the things we have no control over, and we focus on what we CAN do, we are liberated, and can be confident within our decisions and methods of living, anything is possible.

I can not speak for Eternity (Though I very well feel like I've experienced it) however we have to understand that the world and the things that happen therein, are very much outside of our control, and although some things are terrible, they really have no impact on our true day to day lives. No amount of Virtue Signaling or Marching is going to make a difference...

What has been is what will be,
and what has been done is what will be done,
and there is nothing new under the sun.

~ Ecclesiastes 1:4-11

We are fed constant distractions to keep us from ourselves. We waste energy on illusions and outrage, all the while, the everlasting march of Time wears us down.

Living is Easy when we can get to the barebones of our individual reality, and we pay attention to how things impact us.

Home is where the heart is.

Now, let us ask ourselves then, "Indeed, everything was perfect and the choices of men made it feel not so. Then can we now say that if everything will go back to where it should have been, will we then no longer "need"?"

This is just the premise that everything is already perfect, only the humans are not. Truly then, there is no other way but to do the Cleansing of Humanity. May we Be Purified then in the times to come.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Now, let us ask ourselves then, "Indeed, everything was perfect and the choices of men made it feel not so. Then can we now say that if everything will go back to where it should have been, will we then no longer "need"?"

This is just the premise that everything is already perfect, only the humans are not. Truly then, there is no other way but to do the Cleansing of Humanity. May we Be Purified then in the times to come.

I will post this again as an imbedded video

Watch until the end. Filmed in 1992.

Don't worry, it will happen, just try to get your kick while you can eh? Life is too short.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Well thank you Ken, this has been a fun little back and forth.

I hope you enjoy your time here, on one of the last bastions of the "Free" Internet.

I will leave you with this quote:

“Belief is the death of intelligence. As soon as one believes a doctrine of any sort, or assumes certitude, one stops thinking about that aspect of existence.”

~ Robert Anton Wilson

Always keep an open mind, just don't let it spill out.

Remember Balance of All Things.

Indeed, it is a great convo.

Still, we must always Seek the Truth. Not that what is being shared by you is being disregarded, it is that we must always Love the Truth. (It was just that Psychological undertakings nowadays are too prone for misconceptions and not of Truth.)

[The idea though of duality (of hate-love) is of Falsity. If done with deep Inner-Search, an individual can truly say that there is no such thing as "hate" when there is love. Could you please support this with truths? Yet, there is an answer regarding such "duality" thing of love, though it is never "hate" (and it is never a part of duality too).]

With all that has been said and done, we must always Seek to Always Be of Truth.

Truth is Everything. It is beyond belief.

"Belief is just the amalgamation of verifications done by repetitions out of careful observations."

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Indeed, it is a great convo.

Still, we must always Seek the Truth. Not that what is being shared by you is being disregarded, it is that we must always Love the Truth. (It was just that Psychological undertakings nowadays are too prone for misconceptions and not of Truth.)

[The idea though of duality (of hate-love) is of Falsity. If done with deep Inner-Search, an individual can truly say that there is no such thing as "hate" when there is love. Could you please support this with truths? Yet, there is an answer regarding such "duality" thing of love, though it is never "hate" (and it is never a part of duality too).]

With all that has been said and done, we must always Seek to Always Be of Truth.

Truth is Everything. It is beyond belief.

"Belief is just the amalgamation of verifications done by repetitions out of careful observations."

You dragged me back in lol.

Mustn't look at it with language as we tend to do. Yin and Yang, Feminine and Masculine, Hate and Love, facts of nature, all the same thing.

It could be argued that when one if full to the brim with Love that they are a beacon of light. . .

Do you know anyone like that? I'm not sure I would trust that person right away if I did.

What are they hiding? lol. . .

Do you honestly think that someone who only deals in love would make it in this world? They may be content, perhaps take up homelessness, monk hood, become a nomad, and that is fine, more power to them. How about those who purport to be full of love, but charge $499.99 to learn from them? Is that coming from a place of love?

Or those who firmly believe in Love conquering all, and then getting beat down into depression or worse, because they can't bare the reality that most people inhabit?

If you plan on taking up any kind of fight yourself, you best have comprehensive knowledge and understanding of both Love and Hate (Feminine and Masculine) within yourself.

If you don't you will be beat down into submission by those who know all too well the power of hate.

Even if you don't plan on "fighting the good fight" whatever that may mean, without this balance you will surely be overcompensating for something.

I will say that the only way to overcome darkness is with light, however wherever there is light, rest assured there is darkness being cast somewhere.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I will post this again as an imbedded video

Watch until the end. Filmed in 1992.

Don't worry, it will happen, just try to get your kick while you can eh? Life is too short.

The video shared only showed us the Truth of Humanity's Insignificance, physically and-or materialistically.

What was being tried by me though is the "spiritual" aspect of Life. That if only humans go back to their origins, then there will no more need to "need". Though most people will not adhere with it that only by cleansing could it be realized.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join