It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disruptions on The Patriot Hangout Forum on TapaTalk

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
are there separate groups on Tapatalk or is it just a way to link to existing groups?
I signed up but can't find a list of groups.

You could search the groups before, that's how I found The Patriot Hangout. I tried that as well and couldn't find it yesterday. It has all kinds of groups on different topics. It's a free service, so who knows what the heck is going on there.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I just found this thread posted at The Patriot Hangout.

EXCLUSIVE: MASSIVE Democrat ‘Bot Farms’ Revealed Influencing Elections, War, And Racial Tension — 51,343,790,000 Social Media Impressions Since 2019 — They’re Gearing Up for November & 2024

LINK to ARTICLE

Maybe that has something to do with all this?

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

That's effin scary right there.

That being said, what ever happened to paid shills? Are they still out there? If so, how do I sign up and what's the pay like? I'll pretend I buy into their 77x boosters and blue hair on Mama June looking women and screw internal combustion and 7456 sexualities and 484 genders if it pays enough to offset some of our lord and savior Creepy Joe's super-not-happening inflation.

But yeah, I think everyone should start familiarizing themselves with TOR and I2P if we want to keep having any kind of "conspiracy theory" conversations. I'm guessing by this time next year ATS and most like it will be gone and dumpster fires like glp will be even less useful or just plain, flat out honeypots for our new USSA overlords.

Edit to add that at this point I think they're pushing so hard to make the phrase conspiracy theory a dirty (or dirtier) phrase is because if I had to guess I'd say bare minimum 70% of the "theories" I've read about here and elsewhere over the last 2 decades have either come out as real or are currently ongoing without admission but are clearly right there plain as day.
edit on 8/24/22 by Magnivea because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The Patriot Hangout is still up and things seem to have returned to normal there. Perhaps I over reacted and it was merely some server problem they were experiencing.

However, it does demonstrate two things.

1) People who question the story presented by the authorities and exercise their right of free speech are worried (even paranoid) that they will get censored or worse be cancelled. There are many examples of why their concerns are well founded.

2) In forums and social media groups that focus on unsanctioned topics and question the veracity of the official story, the members are aware of the offensive measures being used against them and may even have plans to deal with a crack down on dissidence ideas, but are disorganized and unprepared when their network crashes.

This was the case with ATS when it went down without warning for a week. People here scrambled all over trying to keep the network together. As much as has been done to provide a plan A or B for such scenarios, it was like headless chickens running around.

I see the need to get more active in this regard, other less vulnerable means of communication must be used. Maybe there should be something that can connect the different groups on different platforms? I'm not sure how such connections could or should be established, TOR perhaps, but some vetting process is needed to safeguard such a union of groups into a larger network. There is strength in numbers, on the other hand, the cell approach may be necessary if the heat is really on.

A network tree can be a good idea. One person contacts a few others, who then contact a few each, etc., until everyone in the network has been contacted. Go hog wild and contact everyone you know by all methods available? Maybe a regular meeting place and time on some obscure or abandoned forum, chat room, or social media platform like MySpace?

I want to believe these were merely normal disruptions and outages, not so for Parlor and I'm not forgetting that one ever. So what to do about the eventuality of a complete lock down of all communications? The FCC can do that in a declared emergency. Aren't we in one of those still do to covid? How will we keep the network going when there is no network outside of the internet boards and social media?

At the very least some dedicated people need to step up and create an off line archive of the forum topics to be able to share that information with those others in their personal network. That can be handed off in person or at a dead drop.
edit on 26-8-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Corrections

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

are there separate groups on Tapatalk or is it just a way to link to existing groups?

You could search the groups before, that's how I found The Patriot Hangout. I tried that as well and couldn't find it yesterday. It has all kinds of groups on different topics. It's a free service, so who knows what the heck is going on there.

It is still there:
www.tapatalk.com...

I know of no problems with it, other than the fact that the mod is a punk and a bitch, and some bimbo with 20 socks spams the place up with stupid #

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreatAmerican

It is still there:
www.tapatalk.com...

I know of no problems with it, other than the fact that the mod is a punk and a bitch, and some bimbo with 20 socks spams the place up with stupid #

Weird I joined it back when ATS went down w this screen name

Never once posted. Just clicked your link and apparently I'm permabanned
edit on 11/27/2022 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: GreatAmerican

Right click the link and open an incognito window.
It is still there:
www.tapatalk.com...

Weird I joined it back when ATS went down w this screen name

Never once posted. Just clicked your link and apparently I'm permabanned

top topics

<< 1   >>

join