It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disruptions on The Patriot Hangout Forum on TapaTalk

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The group known as The Patriot Hangout is an active forum with a large membership at "tapatalk.com". I joined it back when Parlor got canceled because I was afraid ATS and other forums like it would get the same treatment. They have so many of the same subjects on the threads there as on here that I have been keeping track of it and posting fairly frequently.

Just the other day a member there was having trouble linking through a search engine and got the following message . . .

Oops, no Groups found under the name 'thepatriothangout'. Would you like to create a new group on Tapatalk?

That member said in that post that they worried The Patriot Hangout was getting the axe by big brother. There was a discussion about another mirror board that they had but rarely checked on. I chimed in with another board of my own that I have on a different server in hopes someone might end up there and get a hold of me if it did get canceled.

At the time I didn't think much about that as I had my own group on Tapatalk and had no problem getting to it or doing anything on it. However, just now I'm getting the same message for the hangout, then after a few tries, the main board comes up but any thread links I try, there is the message again. It doesn't seem to matter how I try, bookmark, directly inputting the address, search result links, using firefox and chrome, whatever. Yet, it doesn't seem to be a server problem as I can still access my group and do whatever I want. The group owner has a mirror forum with another server and just provided the link, one that I can't use when I can even get the main page to come up. Apparently he thought it was important enough to have a standby, I should have found the link and gone to it before when I could have.

I was just wondering if some members here know of this forum group or may be members there and what they have been experiencing. Maybe someone could try accessing the group on tapatalk and see what they get, a search engine will get you the link (thepatriothangout tapatalk).
edit on 23-8-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Nope, never heard of it.

Though I do predict and IRS audit in your future.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I use the same handle on that forum as here. I go with another one on the right wing social media platforms, but they could make the connection I'm sure. I am the Michigan Swamp Buck, trophy king of the white tail herd, they can shout for me on CB channel 19 or LSB 38 if I happen to be on the air.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The Patriot Hangout is (or was) a really well moderated forum, there wasn't anything that radical about the topics, it was all the same current news reports you'd see on ATS. No one voiced any extreme views really, there weren't any serious trolls, just a bunch of good folks that have some brain cells to rub together. I felt very welcome there and never found anything objectionable in the threads.

Many have never heard of it and I never would have found it if I didn't already have a group of my own there. I figured I search that platform first and see what was there, most of the forums I found are ghost towns.
edit on 23-8-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Im surprised ATS hasnt been hit so far.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

We are valuable. Well not us but all the info.

Who owns this place again?

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

DTOM

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The guy that runs The Patriot Hangout forum goes by Cydonia Quest. I liked him, although there was some members that didn't and told him so. Some personal forum politics perhaps, I never thought that BS was important. Everyone basically got along I'd say.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

We are valuable. Well not us but all the info.

Wish I knew thats for sure

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Im surprised ATS hasnt been hit so far.

For sure, that's why I went searching for an obscure forum somewhere that had a large active membership with free speech and topics I like. I figured something like that wouldn't be in the spotlight but it seems to have gotten jacked pretty good somehow. Low hanging fruit perhaps? I've gotten on a few little known forums like that, maybe they are next?

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   

PM4U

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Oooh, I'm getting a little paranoid, are they talking about me there on Tapatalk?
edit on 23-8-2022 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Oooh, I'm getting a little paranoid, are they talking about me there on Tapatalk?

Lots of sites talk about you. You didnt know?
Would you like a PM from DTOM too

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Unequivocally.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It almost seemed to me, based on the thread topics, that many of those member were probably on ATS as well. That's why I put this out, to see if anyone here may know something. Never heard anyone mention you Ricky, but I never ran a search to find out even though I have checked for matching members from here, some of the threads were that close.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I just got back in to The Hangout and everyone there is bitching about it. The guy running the board posted the following with that mirror board link . . .

There's been a Russian bot spammer...LOL....It'll take awhile to clean that up....But it's here if you want to say hi...

edit on 23-8-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   
My site was canceled yesterday too.
I used it as a laboratory to cover and investigate and try to connect the dots regarding Comets number one,
been doing it as a hobby for decades 30 years or more. Back in the days of 1.0 browsers from EarthLink, using my son's Dreamcast videogame.
There was a major major event that occurred on August 15 by the sun.
I posted it on YouTube,Bitchete,and Rumble andFB.
Soon afterwards FB gone, bye-bye... No big deal.
Yesterday they went after my only site I had left and pay for.

I also as many of you old-timers know get into other stuff we cover here and other sites.
Prophecy, science, space, magnetic field, UFOs, spiritual battles, and the list goes on.
The site they took down yesterday the most visitors I GOT was three or four, and it's been at ZERO for weeks.

I have a YouTube channel Vetfather1 I started late in posting videos, but I have some there.
I made this video to let my one to 20, 30 supporters and friends know that I Benn cancel, censored, and taken down.( 2 places so far)
Here's the video. Also on the above sites too.
My only site has been Canceled. Censored. Shutdown !!!

Bitchete:
www.bitchute.com...

edit on 24-8-2022 by Vetfather because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I am one too

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   
are there separate groups on Tapatalk or is it just a way to link to existing groups?
I signed up but can't find a list of groups.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
I just got back in to The Hangout and everyone there is bitching about it. The guy running the board posted the following with that mirror board link . . .

There's been a Russian bot spammer...LOL....It'll take awhile to clean that up....But it's here if you want to say hi...

I just realized that he was referring to the mirror board, it was spammed to death because it wasn't being monitored. The trouble on tapatalk is a different problem.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join