It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CSRQ, The Reset, and Spiritual Implications?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: AnnihilateThis

Ha ha You could very well take it as a compliment my good member.
And you're a daisy if you do.

Now there is an idiom I haven't heard in a long while...

Confidence has been shaken... Not stirred.

edit on 25-8-2022 by AnnihilateThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   

i don't recall your previous thread, but i've read what you've posted now, then did some digging.

They don’t have redundancies for this, because my guys are vetted at the top level. Top clearances. They are not expecting sabotage from them, specifically. My guys know the system better than their supervisors, too, another wrinkle in all this. The supervisors do some basic monitoring but can’t see or have any clue about these changes being made.

It puts my guys in a key position to literally save the human race. That’s not an overstatement. That’s the reality of this and how important this is.

they have inside people to sabotage the most evil plan ever, and they're putting info about it ON A F..KING INTERNET?! while bragging how they'll take care of their own status because they can't trust anyone else?

why tell anyone then, and why risk everything?

oh, lemme guess. they're just trolling and every attention whore needs an audience.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

i don't recall your previous thread, but i've read what you've posted now, then did some digging.

They don’t have redundancies for this, because my guys are vetted at the top level. Top clearances. They are not expecting sabotage from them, specifically. My guys know the system better than their supervisors, too, another wrinkle in all this. The supervisors do some basic monitoring but can’t see or have any clue about these changes being made.

It puts my guys in a key position to literally save the human race. That’s not an overstatement. That’s the reality of this and how important this is.

they have inside people to sabotage the most evil plan ever, and they're putting info about it ON A F..KING INTERNET?! while bragging how they'll take care of their own status because they can't trust anyone else?

why tell anyone then, and why risk everything?

oh, lemme guess. they're just trolling and every attention whore needs an audience.

Very well could be, my main question was why wait until NOW when this has been in the works for a few years now at least?

Let's not forget the World is a Stage, and we all must play our part eh?

edit on 25-8-2022 by AnnihilateThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

No they're using it to get people to send them crypto ao they can be on the "soveriegn" list

They tried to scam one lady for over 100k

Check the videos i posted and that Optimist posted

Pretty despicable

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: jedi_hamster

No they're using it to get people to send them crypto ao they can be on the "soveriegn" list

They tried to scam one lady for over 100k

Check the videos i posted and that Optimist posted

Pretty despicable

yeah, figured that may be the case. way too damn obvious.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   

edit on 8/26/2022 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I just got kicked out of Gideons We Are Sovereign telegram group simply for asking a few questions.
I pointed out that Gideon is saying all kinds of things about the spirit plane and astral without any evidence, just his opinion as though its gospel. I also pointed out the info from the Monroe Institute that contradict what Gideon says about the astral and my own explorations of the astral. Also i said that the idea that everyone who got the jabs including millions of Christians were going to end up been on satans team when they die, is just stupid logic and doesn't add up. I mean is god going to ignore millions of Christians because they got the jab? Of course not its stupid logic.
I also mentioned that Gideon had been asking for crypto to help people become sovereign and then claiming that was just a trick. I called that out as highly suspect. And I was booted about 30 seconds after I posted those comments. Which leads me to be quite convinced this whole thing is a larp. A scam to make money. Thats all it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join