It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange things happening

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Your neighborhood sounds relatively quiet.

I’ll give you some examples of my neighborhood hopefully it helps you:

My downstairs neighbor walks by our bldg lately like she doesn’t know where she’s going. She sometimes knocks on peoples doors at 3:00am claiming she’s locked out of her apt. This has happened to me (luckily not at 3:00am) but claims she locked her keys in her car. So I call AAA on my plan cause hers was cancelled due to non payment to come unlock it and viola NO KEYS. She then proceeded to dig thru the dumpster looking for thrown out trash in hopes they might of been in a thrown out bag of trash. I contacted her daughter who was too far away to help. 2-1/2 hour ordeal only to find out her door is unlocked.

She was a heavy drinker for years, now at 57 years old she is showing signs of either wet brain or dementia, drs gave varying opinions. It is so sad to watch. 2 years ago she was a very pretty successful woman who had a good life. Now she looks like a zombie. Falls all the time, wanders all over, cannot drive anymore. She shows up at my door for rides to the store sometimes and I take her when I can, but even then I have to go in the store with her, get her things and even show her how to put her card in the slot 🥲.

She claimed last year she had Covid brain. Who knows! All I know is it’s torture watching her decline.

Back to neighborhood: Once saw a guy with an old camera walk through the parking lot right up to my car and take picture of my license plate (no accidents or any reason too). Hope he got what he wanted.

Have had swat appear out of nowhere and surround buildings, and you never know why!

Seen dead people removed like it’s common when I first moved here. My neighbor called me to tell me her son and mine were on their way back to my place and “Oh, if he says he saw a dead body it’s because he did, the body was being removed by the coroner.

It’s a mad world, it’s best to ignore it! Congrats on your sobriety, keep up the good work.

edit on 25-8-2022 by KTemplar because: Autocorrect is horrible

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   
What the actual #

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: rustydog

originally posted by: Elvicious1
Don't listen to any idiot who tells you to seek psychological help. There are plenty of government agencies employing multitudes of employees whose specific job function is to discredit you and twist your comments and fears into disinformation. I've personally witnessed and experienced such hundreds of times on sites like the one we are on. If your sixth sense is telling you something is wrong, take the necessary steps to ensure your peace of mind and well-being. You can bank on the fact that you are on someone's list somewhere. I am hundreds of miles from the nearest military base, yet whenever I post "certain" things to my website, a Grey C-130 flies overhead shortly after. Why do I think they are targeting me? Because I can see them hanging out the door while they circle my property in a very tight circle. This has happened more than 10 times and it was my wife, actually who noticed it first. If you go out at night in Florida with clear visibility, you can see brighter lights at specific grid points on the horizons. One has béen hovering over Riviera Beach (a known black neighborhood ) since 2012. Sometimes it's low enough to be identified as a jet. The point is: anyone telling you that you are mistaken or need help, is statistically probably employed by some government agency. You would have to have an extremely low IQ to believe otherwise considering the oversteps taken by virtually every government agency:
FBI
CIA
NSA
et al.
Not to mention:
TWITTER
META
INSTAGRAM
et al.
Keep the Faith.
You can see people hanging out the side of a C130 flying over your house?? Are they grazing your roof as they circle about??

So close I can feel the propwash. They fly directly overhead and then bank around once more. About a minute before they arrive my phone either locks or resets. There are 5 cell towers within a 17 mile radius: (2) 1 mile, (1) 7 miles, (1) 14 miles and (1) at 17 miles which is the one my phone connects to. They send a bird from Patrick AFB, I'm assuming, 75 miles NE. I've imputed trace codes a SS agent gave me when I was working in NYC and presently have more than one trace working sending info out to at least 5 sets of "ears". They like to keep tabs on people like us who use these forums as we make perfect patses when they need a distraction. Believe or disbelieve, your choice.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join