It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange things happening

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
First of all, I regularly check the police log and on Friday a man was arrested for DUI, resisting arrest, and 1st degree intimidation. He had threatened the officer's family members. I don't remember ever seeing anyone charged with that. I 100%, respect local law enforcement. I have not had any issues with them in the 16 years I have lived in this town, and I think that they do a good job.

The last 2 weeks have been stressful. I've been seeing those black SUVs and mean looking people.

Around 9:30 today:
My upstairs neighbor, who works in juvenile corrections, had a young man come over this morning. I heard him mention "those NSA guys" talk about how they are irritating. They leave messages like "hey", "HEY". I heard him say that he was surprised that they confided in him. Then he gets a call from someone and says, yeah, I understand. I'll go to the ATM and get the money back. Then something about taking out the "leftovers". That could've been nothing.

Facebook stopped showing "people you may know" on my timeline today, and only list 10 people in my friends section, for "people you may know." I had seen a tough guy I remember from my hometown come up recently. I figured this Facebook information out after I went back to try to get a screenshot, because I suspect that FB shows people in the "people you may know" section that have recently visited your profile.

My ex, who lost her keys and driver's license two weeks ago, wanted to stop by yesterday for a short while for something not that important, so I told her it was best if she didn't come by. She asked me again today, if she could come over in a day or too. Both my mother and her have asked me to call my brother and check in on him. My ex mentioned maybe confiding in him. He's a busy guy and likely has his own problems to deal with. On a side note, my ex likely has money problems.

12:25 today:
Went outside for 2 minutes to check on the condition in my car. There have been a lot of reported car thefts in town lately.
My car was okay. My alcoholic neighbor, that I've been trying to help get sober, came out in sunglasses and a shirt with the shape of Georgia with an American flag on it (uniform?) and walked out towards the parking lot. I waved. Out of the window I saw a black SUV drive by. I saw him go back inside within 2 minutes.
1:10 it sounds like someone else is upstairs now.

I'm home safe and staying calm. I'm going to be doing housework and documenting everything that has happened over the last 2-weeks. I will likely just stay in this weekend. If anyone know any lawyers that support The Constitution and justice in general, I'm in the market for a civil rights attorney and an administrative attorney. I'm willing to spend tens of thousands of dollars make things right if I have to.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Most of my story can be found here between pages 95 and 102:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All of our election research and documention goes back hundreds of pages.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

I've been seeing those black SUVs and mean looking people.

I do apologize. I will try to smile more often,

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I'm no expert, but I would say you need to get psychiatric help. Saying this with the best of intentions

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

The NSA has a long track record of going after certain people, especially people investigating corrupt things the NSA is involved in. (Like the last election).

Just ignore as much of it that you can with safety in mind. They definitely do play mind games first and foremost.

Ignore those here who write it off as psychological in origin.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Besides being a little hyper-alert, I'm fine. I have photos and documention of much of what has been going on that I will be organizing this weekend.

There's enough people on this site that know that people who become targets are often labeled as "not right in the head." That's not the case here.

Many people close to me have been filled in on many of the details of events this last week, and because they worked with me the last decade or so, they understand what's going on, trust, and believe me.

This is also a small town, so I'm sure that a lot of other people in town have noticed some of the things I have.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Oh, and I'm 10 months sober and stay completely away from hard drugs.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

The NSA has a long track record of going after certain people, especially people investigating corrupt things the NSA is involved in. (Like the last election).

Just ignore as much of it that you can with safety in mind. They definitely do play mind games first and foremost.

Ignore those here who write it off as psychological in origin.

Those of us who have been around this site for awhile definitely suspect this.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

1) on Friday a man was arrested for DUI, resisting arrest, and 1st degree intimidation. He had threatened the officer's family members.

2) I've been seeing those black SUVs and mean looking people.

3) My upstairs neighbor, who works in juvenile corrections, had a young man come over this morning.

4) Facebook stopped showing "people you may know" on my timeline today, and only list 10 people in my friends section, for "people you may know."

5) My ex, who lost her keys and driver's license two weeks ago, wanted to stop by yesterday for a short while for something not that important, so I told her it was best if she didn't come by.

6) My alcoholic neighbor, that I've been trying to help get sober, came out in sunglasses and a shirt with the shape of Georgia with an American flag on it (uniform?) and walked out towards the parking lot.

[Eventually:] If anyone know any lawyers that support The Constitution and justice in general, I'm in the market for a civil rights attorney and an administrative attorney.

Excuse me, but I did not catch any sinister connection in all these events.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'm a 43 year old white male in Northeast Florida.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: turretless

This town is relatively calm so all these red flags are alarming to me as it's not the norm.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

If anyone know any lawyers that support The Constitution and justice in general, I'm in the market for a civil rights attorney and an administrative attorney.

When a lawyer passes the bar and accepts the oath of admission to practice law in any state they are making a commitment to the branch of government in exchange to become an attorney -- a lawyer acting on behalf of another. This becomes a paradoxical situation, as the oath to become a registered attorney is a commitment to the judicial system of the state, not the people they represent. Here is the oath for the state of Georgia:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will conduct myself as an attorney or counselor of this Court truly and honestly, justly and uprightly, and according to law; and that I will support the Constitution of the State of Georgia and the Constitution of the United States. So help me God.

An attorney serves the court. You would need to consult with a lawyer on what hard evidence is required to bring a civil suit if you intend to file a civil rights violation, but it is not clear to me or anyone else in this thread what civil rights are being violated in your situation. You observed your ex trying to check on you and your mom telling you to talk to your brother. In other words your mom is asking everyone to check on you and you have become aware and annoyed, branding all these coincidences as "stalking." If you are not doing anything wrong then you probably have nothing to worry about.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

I agree with almost everything you said. You lost me at " If you are not doing anything wrong then you probably have nothing to worry about. What's "wrong " can be very subjective. I also must admit I didn't really know there was any difference between a lawyer and attorney. But to the OP, I feel for you, but that's a really hard line to connect for me, not saying you're wrong or crazy, but it's a stretch. I will flag though.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

This town is relatively calm so all these red flags are alarming to me as it's not the norm.

Your neighbor got out in sunglasses and went to the parking lot.

Explain to me, please, what is the violation of the calmness in your city in this case?

Has he never left his house before?

edit on 8 20 2022 by turretless because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

There's much more to the story between pages 95 - 101 of the link I provide.

I decided to get trained as an election worker in an effort to learn more about our elections, both as an equipment operator and inspector and as a poll deputy. When I was notified that I couldn't be a poll deputy for a certain reason, it didn't make legal sense to me so I filled for a public records request. That might be how this all started, so basically my story goes back a few months. That part of the story is on the pages prior to page 95. My information request is pending legal review.

Sorry, if I seemed a little panicky. I'm calm and trying to handle things as appropriately as possible, but a lot was going on at the same time and I felt the need to report as quickly as possible. Things are a little quieter now.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Just things that are out of place, after a very unusual 2-weeks.

I'm okay. I just felt the need to make this post as a precautionary measure.

I'm not asserting any direct claims against anyone or thing at this time. I have responsible suspicions that have me concerned.

edit on 20-8-2022 by IndieA because: added info

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I can't address most of this
I have noticed that the Friend Suggestions on Facebook goes away sometimes. It will probly come back soon.

please don't be too worried. people like us are too small to be on their radar.

maybe a neighbor is being surveilled.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Ur having a psychosis i know cuz i had it to take meds

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
Lol i nearly died man

I've been seeing those black SUVs and mean looking people.

I do apologize. I will try to smile more often,

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: morons

No I'm fine. I've had alcohol induced psychosis before, 17 years ago, and once again I'm 10 months sober. I have my stuff together and I've been going to work and working all week.

I'm calm and cool just hyper-alert with everything that has been happening.

I saw something about someone almost dying. Please share the details if you can, and I'm heartfully sorry if it was because of anything I did. I have no intention to harm or kill anyone, nor do I want for anyone to get harmed or killed. I don't assisicate with any unsavory characters, especially not killers.

I've been an advocate for peace my entire life, but I also believe in a person's and country's right to defend themselves.

edit on 20-8-2022 by IndieA because: added detail

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join