It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An extreme heat belt will impact over 100 million Americans in the next 30 years, study finds

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: tamusan

The lucky ones will either be dead or in Italy

What about Japan or China? Do you think that I could still eat there?
edit on 16 8 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
I thought that the normal summers had returned to Georgia this year.
However, the temps are already falling in mid-August. Georgia's hottest month .

Up in Iowa here. The mid summer heat was in the 90s for about the last month and 1/2. But we had a full day of rain on Monday and now the 10 day forecast is no more than 83. And sliding into the high 70s by Sept 1st.

Starting to look like we're sliding towards fall. With the night time lows in the 50s.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

in the next 30 years over 100 Million Americans would be impacted by a an extreme heat belt

It must be the residual heat from all those giant batteries powering 100 million ev cars. Dems knew it was going to happen and here is the proof...but they did it anyway....lol

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
you know what gets me, everybody freaking out about lake mead.

the area was nothing but a dry barren wasteland for what 8000 years or more, that's why they built the damns.
what did they expect? they should have known that maybe one day that droughts would cause them to dry up. after all that is the climate of the area and not weather.

to try and blame it on global warming / climate change is just a straight out bald face lie.
edit on 16-8-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
Here is more Climate Change Fear Mongering by CNN and "Study Say"

In this CNN article CNN fear mongers with a study that in the next 30 years over 100 Million Americans would be impacted by a an extreme heat belt.

The New Fear mongering year is not 2030 but 2053.

The same CNN which had being prompting the idea that cow's farting are also responsible for the climate change while citing Bill Gates.
An extreme heat belt will impact over 100 million Americans in the next 30 years, study finds

Bill Gates says cow farts are one of the biggest problems

Extreme heat will cause fatal heart attacks to increase by exactly the same number as if there was a deadly vaccine. But there isn't. So it's the heat.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

originally posted by: Gothmog
I thought that the normal summers had returned to Georgia this year.
However, the temps are already falling in mid-August. Georgia's hottest month .

Up in Iowa here. The mid summer heat was in the 90s for about the last month and 1/2. But we had a full day of rain on Monday and now the 10 day forecast is no more than 83. And sliding into the high 70s by Sept 1st.

Starting to look like we're sliding towards fall. With the night time lows in the 50s.

We don't "usually" get to the 50s until late September .(County Fair time)
But looks like we are heading for it before the end of August again this year. .

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   
It's funny to see how dismissive people are because of how mild things are at the moment.

"It was only mildly hot these past few weeks, everything will stay the same over the next 30 years."

Or, "In the 70's when a computer took up an entire room, they said global cooling was going to happen, there's no way the predictions made today are accurate."

This whole situation is like driving a car and when the low fuel light comes on we laugh at it and say, "fear mongering analytics, we can go down this road forever!"

The best advice at this point is to encourage those who already live in very hot climates to develop shadenfruede.

Then when future people start complaining about how hot it is and how it's not normal, those used to the heat can laugh off the situation in the same way most are laughing it off now.

Now I'm off to invest in some bottled water, solar panels and sunscreen lotions. If you can't help the ignorant, might as well profit off of them.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

I honestly don't know, however I would have to state that I am not a big fan of Chinese food.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGatoWell just thinking outside the box, cospiracy nutter here.
1. The earth atmosphere is supposed to start banding like jupiter and saturn. Just on a smaller scale.
2. With all the extra energy from solar forcing/cosmic rays the weather pattern will change probably move northward.
3. The weather has been being modified for the last twenty odd years.
4. I believe we reached the point where the energy solar forcing cosmic rays, all those free electrons spinning around the galactic center belt. Where everybody is getting ready for yosemite or the sun to blast us with a weakened magnetic sheild/ feild strength.
5. If you look around there is a lot of stuff happening thst does not make sense.
Oh supposedly once we start banding the jet stream starts to bring the cold, we truly desertify the latitudes already started that rain and snow were holding off.
thanks will not be watching this thread enjoy connect the dots, look for patterns and traces

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join