It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Strange In The Air? - The Return Of Solomon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Solomon: Wisest man to ever live. But not for his whole life. He fell out of favor with God in his old age by marrying outside the bloodline. Further he established and even worshiped idols that he place in "High Places" in his realm. God was very displeased with this and his wisdom slipped because of it. He is upheld as wise and a very God fearing king. He was at first, but lost his first love.
Solomon will not be allowed to judge any of mankind. Only Christ himself will be doing that according to scripture. It will not be up to Solomon to forgive or not forgive. That is reserved for the Son of Man. And indeed there will be cases where Jesus will Not forgive so that minister had better be right. Only jesus will judge:

Matthew
25 31 ---“When the Son of Man comes in his glory and all his angels are with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 The people of every nation will be gathered in front of him. He will separate them as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right but the goats on his left.

I do not wish to derail your thread, as your point about the minister is correct save only for the fact of who that judge might be

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

i have had a 'Astral' event just this morning... standing 'statuesque' in a 'heavenly garden' Ailene, who i lived with many years ago up in Morganton NC...stood motionless in a sundress and communicated to me in the wordless language of Trees & Nature and i noticed the faint beginnings of a 'smile' forming on her face and in her heart....'Aliene' was Blackfoot and she was 30+ years my senior, unattached Love

Why is 'God' sending this Strong Delusion at this point of End Times ?
(my copy-paste function is awry again ....)
edit on th31166066560216002022 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

see: www.bing.com... EDGEDB
edit on th31166066587216042022 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Since about the 12th I have felt a sense of potent waiting. Like the world is sitting and holding it's breath, even subconsciously. It's in the background behind the stillness.

A change in 'leadership' behind the scenes may be a valid reason.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Well, Something I'm watching for.

Start of the 1000 year reign of the saints. 2033.

And another one I'm watching for too.

Future attack on Iran.

Though as of right now another thing I would be worried about is with 10%+ inflation happening in the US and the so called inflation reduction act about to pass a Weimar republic inflation level could happen about anytime. Food riots and a great depression would soon happen after a collapse of the American dollar.

As they say an open revolt is only about 9 missed meals away.

Quote: In 1906, Alfred Henry Lewis stated, “There are only nine meals between mankind and anarchy.” Since then, his observation has been echoed by people as disparate as Robert Heinlein and Leon Trotsky. The key here is that, unlike all other commodities, food is the one essential that cannot be postponed.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
No matter what you believe we have been abandoned We are nothing not even a memory if we keep waiting and not figure out how to live longer and travel beyond our solar system .

One event can and will erase mankind from the books it's up to us to prevent it .

No being is coming back to save us or fulfill a prophecy .
edit on 16-8-2022 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Feeling is (was) dramatically lessened today, but still perceptible.

Strongest due South of my location, with apparent boundaries at 150° and 190°, where the feeling drops to indistinguishable from background.

I am at 38° 35' N 121° 18' W. That should be close enough for a possible triangulation.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   
It seems to have passed now

I was hopeful something major was going to happen for the good of this world

Like the entire house of Windsor dropping dead

Or maybe Vatican City disappearing into a massive sink hole, or being buried by (or eaten by) Volcanic activity in the area, as a clear and unequivocal message from "God" to the world

But, now it seems like the Earth is returning to the regular old corrupt deadness, of before, that for some odd reason feels comfortable and safe
edit on 17 8 22 by Compendium because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Your vision is right on the money. God's messenger is already here on earth, some mistakenly call him the antichrist. In due time everything will be cleared up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join