It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are all Jewish

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Genesis 6

13 So God said to Noah, “I am going to put an end to all people, for the earth is filled with violence because of them. I am surely going to destroy both them and the earth.

That's everybody else dead then:

17 I am going to bring floodwaters on the earth to destroy all life under the heavens, every creature that has the breath of life in it. Everything on earth will perish.

Everybody else, except:

18 But I will establish my covenant with you, and you will enter the ark—you and your sons and your wife and your sons’ wives with you.

So the people on board the ark were:

13 On that very day Noah and his sons, Shem, Ham and Japheth, together with his wife and the wives of his three sons, entered the ark.

You are not Chinese.

You are not African.

You are not Caucasian.

You are not Indian.

You are not Aboriginal.

You are not [insert what you thought you were].

You are, in fact, a direct descendant of Noah himself.

If you've never made the connection yourself don't feel bad.

Even Jesus seems unaware of this fact:

Matthew 15:

21 Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”

23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."

25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.

26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

Thank you for taking the time to discover your true ancestry.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Except...the Noahic covenant wasn’t established with Israel or the Jews
It was established with Noah
www.gotquestions.org...

Might want to rethink your comprehension of what a Jew is, w Judah was and the Mosaic covenant

As for your comprehension of Jesus calling the Samaritan woman a dog, you have no idea how wrong you are in your “tic tic” comprehension skills

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   

So we're all inbred?

I think that if that was true, we'd all be deformed.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   

No, the Jewish are NOT specifically the children of Noah BUT the children of the Son of Jacob (Israel) called Judah (Though descendants of Benjamin and Levi were of course also among them, the other ten tribes are Israel whom the Samaritans are descendants of (Though they also undoubtedly have descent from Judah as well).

But Here is the crux, the only REAL Jews are the Messianic Jews and the truly faithful Christians (Even of non Jewish descent), do you know why?.

The Blood of Jesus.

The ANTI Christ is very much alive in modern Israel but so too is the Christ among those he is calling back to himself the Messianic Jewry.

The Anti Christ spirit seeks to deny Christ, to deny his place, to deny his sacrifice and his divinity and it is alive among Modern Israelites that deny Jesus, that insult Christians and each day he is crucified anew by they whom are under it's influence but he is Coming back and when he does they will no longer be able to deny him.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   
You just had to open this can of worms, didn't you?

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Oy vey. The chutzpah of this schmuck. You want I should give to your tzedakah now?

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

and the Mosaic covenant

Noah reincarnated as Moses.

Chabad. org

The Torah describes Noah as a righteous man who “walked with G‑d.” The Kabbalists point out that while he was a holy person who was in harmony with his Creator, no such synergy existed between him and his fellow man. This was why, despite knowing that the flood was coming, Noah did not succeed in inspiring even one person outside of his immediate family to return to G‑d.

His soul was therefore reincarnated as Moses, the consummate guide and leader, who devoted his life to inspiring his people to mend their ways and return to G‑d.22

Noah = Moses

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Yeah, great theory but I will give it a miss, thanks

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

I would like to see where this leads.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

No worries.

Thanks for participating.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Abraham was the first Hebrew. 422 years and 10 days from Noah to Abraham. Jews/Israelites are the 14 sons of Jacob/Israel. Manasseh and Ephraim were adopted by Jacob and the tribe of Dan no longer exists today, they were totally wiped out for gross idolatry. Dan isn’t mentioned in the tribes returning from Medo/Persia in 1 Chronicles chapters 5-7 and not mentioned among the tribes in Revelation chapter 7 when the 144,000 are sealed by the angel.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

Abraham was the first Hebrew

The names Shem, Ham and Japheth are all original Hebrew names.

The same with Noah.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

Abraham was the first Hebrew. 422 years and 10 days from Noah to Abraham. Jews/Israelites are the 14 sons of Jacob/Israel. Manasseh and Ephraim were adopted by Jacob and the tribe of Dan no longer exists today, they were totally wiped out for gross idolatry. Dan isn’t mentioned in the tribes returning from Medo/Persia in 1 Chronicles chapters 5-7 and not mentioned among the tribes in Revelation chapter 7 when the 144,000 are sealed by the angel.

The tribe of Dan lives on in the Danes and the Irish. In particular, Denmark = Danmark.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Noah was not a Jew.
Therefore descent from Noah does not make people Jewish.
Try looking up the origin and history of the word "Jew".

[It relates to Judah, son of Jacob, son of Isaac, son of Abraham, several generations younger than Noah]

edit on 15-8-2022 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Except that Noah and Moses are the same person as shown in my reply to Raggedyman.

Ecclesiastes 3

Whatever is has already been, and what will be has been before; and God will call the past to account.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
That claim is dubious enough in itself, and also irrelevant. Moses was not a Jew either. See definition of "Jew". And the rest of us are not descended from Moses

edit on 15-8-2022 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

And yet, Moses is the most important prophet in Judaism and he was an Israelite, part of the chosen people.

Are Jews not the chosen people?

ETA:

Moses was born in Egypt during the enslavement of the Jews.

Source:

ETA2:

His parents, Amram and Yocheved, were from the illustrious tribe of Levi.

edit on 15-8-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
He was not a Jew.
Again, I invite you to look at the definition.
Instead of letting your imagination swirl around the clever paradox you think you've discovered, do some research into the meaning of words.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: NOTurTypical

Abraham was the first Hebrew

The names Shem, Ham and Japheth are all original Hebrew names.

The same with Noah.

Abraham was the first Hebrew. The fact those names are Hebrew means the Hebrews adopted them to honor Noah and his sons.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

The tribe of Dan lives on in the Danes and the Irish. In particular, Denmark = Danmark.

That’s superstition, the tribes who emerged from the Medo-Persian captivity in the days of Nehemiah and Ezra are listed in 1 Chronicles 4-7, Dan isn’t mentioned. Dan is likewise not mentioned in Revelation chapter 7 when the tribes are named and sealed by the angel. Dan was utterly wiped out when the northern kingdom was destroyed.

Show me where Dan is mentioned after Ezra and I’ll agree with you.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join