It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Chris Martenson Skewers The CDC After Massive Change In COVID Policies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   

If you managed to maintain your integrity through this awful period of time, congratulations! You are one of the rock stars of this story. You are a solid individual who has courage and stood firm and tall when it mattered most.

As for the people who didn’t, some can be forgiven. But many cannot.

No symptoms? No problem.

Vaccinated or unvaccinated? Same guidance.

Exposed? No need to even quarantine.

Students exposed? They can stay in class, what the hell, right?

It turns out that after the last year of absolute hell, of coercion and threats, and persecution of the unvaccinated, it doesn't really matter anymore. As the CDC quietly rolls out massive changes to its policies and recommendations, Chris Martenson lays into them for their blatant corruption and disregard for public health. Countless people have been turned into pharma cash cows and guinea pigs at the same time with virtually no recourse for the victims. The public trust in medicine is permanently destroyed. Doctors in general have always regurgitated the Rockefeller medical dogma fed into them like a firehose and are not going to question anything that challenges that. But they are still responsible for dereliction of duty and at this point ignorance is not an excuse, especially with the mountains of evidence as well as their personal experience on a daily basis with the mysterious victims of "SADS."

In his recent article, Chris focuses on the demonization of Ivermectin and other front-line early treatments. Countless doctors have treated patients with anti-virals like ivermectin and had overwhelming success. Dr. George Fareed and Dr. Brian Tyson wrote a book about how they treated over 7,000 patients and not a single one died. This is better than the insanely high mortality rate of the remdesivir/ventilator combination that was forced on medical professionals early on in the pandemic. Any critics of CDC policies were censored and silenced, but have been proven right, time and time again. Now that this reality is coming into focus, many are going to have to wake up and face the facts, and it's going to be the hardest thing they've ever done in their entire lifes.

It’s going to become very difficult for the CDC to maintain any integrity at all if some western health agencies begin to state the obvious while the CDC continues to advise that its own citizens sacrifice their children and selves to the Covid vaccine machine.

While that remains their advice – stupidly – it won’t for long is my guess. Bureaucracies have to walk things back in stages.

And then there’s an increasing number of countries openly noticing that their all-cause mortality numbers are far too high and they are beginning to investigate:

When approximately 4,000 too many people die in a three-week span, that’s very uncomfortable and eventually, people notice. And, when they do, oh boy, look out!

SOURCE

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Just 7 months ago The Brandon installation
was breaking the law; trying to use OSHA to
coerce employers to force employees to get
an experimental injection.

We were literally looking at injection tyranny.

Now here we are, just 7 months away... what changed!?

But midterms!

edit on 15-8-2022 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

link   
dreaded triple post

link   

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Understood the first time
dismissed the other posts as unintentional.

To the OP, it’s a sham and a travesty, the way this whole stupidity has gone down.

I’m really just bracing for the uproar when the penny drops on the flock. It will be of biblical proportions.

Stay safe.

a reply to: burntheships

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

As a fellow "rock star" i can assure you that this period of walking back the boundaries of the as of late newly enforced status quo is merely the calm before the storm.

They do not engage in such high profile influencing and financial deception to just abandon it...... there is so much more going on here that is yet to be understood.

Australia has announced today that one of their universities will be in conjunction with moderna producing 100 million doses annually. These are not the kind of numbers that suggest a roll back.

I think as covid deniers and therefore relevant vaccine deniers our battles are only about to begin in its true sense, the doses so far where to gauge resistance for them to prepare the kind of madness that will be required to round us up.

Many are called, few answer the call........extremely troubled times for the unvaccinated lie ahead.

Do not be complacent or be drawn into a false sense of security....

They will come for us, they will not just let us integrate with the sheep....tic toc.

edit on 15-8-2022 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Sage advice.

We might have until Thanksgiving if we are fortunate.

I have to agree, they didn't come this far only to give up.

But...then again...neither did we.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The former head of the CDC began admitting way back in 2020 that much of the hysteria surrounding covid-19 was driven by profit and greed.
edit on 8/15/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The former head of the CDC began admitting way back in 2020 that much of the hysteria surrounding covid-19 was driven by profit and greed.

Yeah, its interesting how many of us knew to avoid the clot shots. Almost like there was some sort of early warning from all the events that have happened through out history. I guess some people are incapable of being deprogrammed.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Just 7 months ago The Brandon installation
was breaking the law; trying to use OSHA to
coerce employers to force employees to get
an experimental injection.

We were literally looking at injection tyranny.

Now here we are, just 7 months away... what changed!?

But midterms!

This makes me wonder if the Dems don't have complete confidence in the electoral system to make things go their way. Is it possible elections are up for sale to those who control the voting levers from behind the scenes? It does seem as if they have concerns and that is the single most encouraging thing I've heard in a quite a while.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

This makes me wonder if the Dems don't have complete confidence in the electoral system to make things go their way. Is it possible elections are up for sale to those who control the voting levers from behind the scenes? It does seem as if they have concerns and that is the single most encouraging thing I've heard in a quite a while.

You do have a point, and I most certainly hope you are right.

I want to believe people woke up with 2 years of Covid tryanny.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Covid tyranny began under Trump, the vaccine push as well.
Less than 2 years under Biden and we're swirling the drain.
I blame both parties equally and neither is fit to represent the people.
They're all too sold out and corrupt to fix.
Gotta start from scratch.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

The vaccine travel mandates/Health mandates was never about public safety, its was about coercion to people who wanted to fly/travel who wanted to see their loved ones.

While politicians dont need to follow the same rules as everyone else does.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

The vaccine travel mandates/Health mandates was never about public safety, its was about coercion to people who wanted to fly/travel who wanted to see their loved ones.

While politicians dont need to follow the same rules as everyone else does.

Very true, masks are a psychological tool as well.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I don’t understand why more people don’t acknowledge this. How trump had to be an actor involved with this nonsense. Trump wanted to run as a Democrat and has been close with the clintons and many insider politicians for his career as a businessman as well as a politician.

What about controlled opposition is so hard to grasp?

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mrthunker

I don’t understand why more people don’t acknowledge this. How trump had to be an actor involved with this nonsense. Trump wanted to run as a Democrat and has been close with the clintons and many insider politicians for his career as a businessman as well as a politician.

What about controlled opposition is so hard to grasp?

Nothing really. I think the vaccine issue supersedes if Trump is good or bad though.

top topics

join