It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nellis 1994 - A Closer Look - Trailer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Here is a preview of several surprises we found in the 1994 Nellis footage.

image-analysis-team.com...

The project is nearly complete and we will post the full results soon.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   
This is one of my favorite ufo/uap vids. Having said that, I do believe it’s more likely black project than not.

Not sure about propulsion method but I do strongly suspect something unmanned with a gyroscope inside.

How’d I do? Looking forward to your debut I’m sure it will be interesting. 👍🏻

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Excellent. One of the least impeachable incidents ...and the extra thingies are interesting.

I agree w the venerable GUT that it is likely of human origin.

That line of thought frequently gives rise to high blood pressure and unfocused rage, though, so I'll leave it and go Moon gazing instead.

Huh, that physiological reaction gave rise to a thought... who knew that what you don't know can't kill you?

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Excellent. One of the least impeachable incidents ...and the extra thingies are interesting.

I agree w the venerable GUT that it is likely of human origin.

That line of thought frequently gives rise to high blood pressure and unfocused rage, though, so I'll leave it and go Moon gazing instead.

Huh, that physiological reaction gave rise to a thought... who knew that what you don't know can't kill you?

An idiot, because it surely can.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 05:40 AM
link   

(right click on image and choose open in new tab to view full size)

It is interesting to note that Black Mountain where this incursion occurred is only 40 miles west of Papoose lake.

No wonder all the radar operators were on high alert and had their radars locked on target and their SAM missiles armed, ready to fire at the first sign of hostile intent.

edit on 13-8-2022 by A51Watcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
This is one of my favorite ufo/uap vids. Having said that, I do believe it’s more likely black project than not.

Not sure about propulsion method but I do strongly suspect something unmanned with a gyroscope inside.

How’d I do? Looking forward to your debut I’m sure it will be interesting. 👍🏻

When we began this project those possibilities were certainly on the table.

But as details began to emerge mundane explanations began to fall by the wayside as surprises made us look in new directions.

One odd thing is while its flight path was in a fairly straight and smooth arc, it's speed changed like a pulse propulsion engine was in use, speeds randomly jumping between 20 mph to 600 mph. Very odd.

edit on 13-8-2022 by A51Watcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

I get the gyroscope theory. You of course are referring to the perceived 90 degree turns while the position of the craft remains steady.

Note that in all the radar display footage in the upper left there is a readout that starts with AZ then a numeric readout followed by an A or an M.

AZ stands for Azimuth and the A or M stands for Auto tracking of the camera or Manual.

When your radar return becomes weak (reduced height of the signal) auto tracking begins to fail at doing it's job and operators switch to Manual and use a joystick to keep the target on screen and centered.

Note that M(anual) is displayed during all of the perceived 90 degree footage.

It is instead joystick maneuvers. Watch the Azimuth numbers to confirm this.

For ease of viewing, we have have put a large red (for manual) border around the edge of the video and a green border for Auto.

Not to worry though, still many surprises to emerge, equally interesting.

edit on 17-8-2022 by A51Watcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
A couple of new short trailers have been added to the website before the full film is released.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The rare color version!

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Racetrack Pattern -

top topics

join