It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prank with the mayor of Berlin Franziska Giffey (Eng subs)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Vovan and Lexus write:

The mayor of Berlin confirmed during the conversation that there are a number of serious problems with arriving Ukrainian refugees, however, she refused to send them to Ukraine to participate in hostilities, unlike her Spanish counterpart.

The mayor of Berlin in response to Klitschko's statement that German aid to Kiev was stolen only naively hoped that those, who stole it would send it to good needs in anyway. Giffey also promised to assist to organize a gay parade in Kiev.

They again made a prank on behalf of the mayor of Kyiv Klitschko. In my opinion, this does not surpass the prank with the mayor of Madrid, but nevertheless it is also the interesting conversation.

rutube.ru...

The same conversation with German subtitles.
rutube.ru...

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Come on, that´s not fair, you don´t make fun of handicapped beings...

Here you can witness the overall "quality" of the german political staff. We have to pay them with our tax money.

Problems with ukrainian "refugees"? Maybe the problems with young men of military age in their shiny new BMW´s, Mercedes etc with ukrainian license plates? Shouldn´t they be fighting for their "haven of democracy and freedom". It is no joke, you see these guys in their big cars (most germans only can dream of) all over Germany, i saw a few by myself around Cologne. How can that be if they are allegedly not allowed to leave the Ukraine because of whats going on there, whatever it is in reality. Bribery or what?

And that these handicapped beings (suffering from corruption, greed, often from memory loss, from illusions, from fake or at least questionable doctoral dissertations or simple school education, from Pinocchio syndrome but without growing a bigger nose while lying etc) don´t give a rats a$$ about what´s happening with the hard earned tax payers money is nothing new to us. These handicapped beings don´t have to work for their money, they just take it from us so it´s "only money" for them. No problem to throw it into a corrupt an fascism contaminated fourth world country that is sinking since it was "born", into a barrel without a bottom, not asking why there is no bottom and why we should throw our money in that barrel.

And of course would she help to organize a gay parade in Kiev, simply to support the current thing of the not only west-world wide (but far away from acting "global") acting puppet masters, because of "morale" and "wokeness" (how can the biggest sleepers be "woke"?). I would love to see that, how the gay parade members getting their piggy pink a$$es transformed into live rainbow flags by the "not existing Nazis in the Ukraine" (as we are told by these "politicians" and their MSM). Not because i want to see gay people getting their a$$es kicked but to see what happens when reality meats the illusions of current so called politicians we have to pay a lot of money for. I am curious if "woke" players of the german national foorball team will propagate their "wokeness" when they participate in the football world champion ship in "wokeness loving" Qatar this year. I bet these courage for free "heroes" will be silent like dead cats.

And Giffey is even not the worst of them but more kind of a "small light". There is not a bit of not by idiocracy and corruption infected brains left in the political theater play they sell us as democracy. It´s the biggest crime mankind ever witnessed (to steal money from 99% and give it to 1%) and it doesn´t stop but get´s worse and worse since 2020. Because exactly wanted like this by those at the levers of power. It´s like a car crash and the car started to roll over but doesn´t get slower and hopefully stops then but gets faster and faster and faster while non-stop rolling over.

Seems like on the goals of their plans is to create complete bewilderment and confusion because a confused mass controlled by anxiety and being dependent on the charity of the "philanthropists" and their traitorous henchmen in politics, mass media and "NGO´s", is an easy to control mass as we have to witness since 2020.

Day by day it feels more and more like i maybe should open a guillotine or at least a rope factory or i would miss the chance of my life to make enough money for payback reasons.
Cheers

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Very expressive reaction to the prank.

I can clearly see how much you "love" your politicians.

I wonder what will happen to the Ukrainians in Germany when the cold comes?

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: turretless
You only can "love" them. because if people start to hate these beings some of the people would maybe do things which would not be advantageous for the rest of these peoples lives. We are doomed to "love" them...

But seriously, imagine you own a company and you do everything to break, destroy the company with full intention, not caring about the people who did and do all the work to make you a rich company owner while your employees stay poor like church mice, while only living to work. Then your employees learn, mostly by mistake, that you are a fraudster and a 100% idiot in front of the alien overlords(xD), nothing else than a big mouth with bought scholar and university degrees, with plagiarized doctoral dissertations, with no existing evidence for having any completed school education (all existing facts about current ministers in the german government), that you in reality are too stupid to pi$$ a hole in snow.

How long would you believe you would be safe from the revenge of your employees? Are these politicians members of a suicide cult and aim to be ripped apart by the fooled masses, poked by pitchforks and face tanned by pitch flares as an end-goal for their miserable lives? Are they maybe kind of They Live!-aliens and we only cant see their real ugly alien-faces because we haven´t invented special sun glasses to see them yet?

Everything that happens since 2020 makes only sense if those, who make all that misery happen with full intention, want to create a maximum of confusion among the masses, using created events like man-made virus plandemics, creating shortages using cheap excuses like the plandemic and the wag the dog war scenario in the Ukraine while they shamelessly steal money, freedom, democracy from the 99% of earthlings who are not as stinky rich as these beings and their subservient henchmen in politics, mass media, "NGO´s" etc.

Or they want us to rage and go haywire, start to really fight for what was normality not long ago. Maybe they want us to riot and revolt so they can put down these protests, riots, revolts, with all available measures against the people. No matter what they really want, at the end 99% are to 100% the losers and a stinky rich percent will shape the world like they want the world and it´s slave population to be.

If these insane mental StuKa´s aren´t stopped by the power of the masses soon. Best by a peaceful general strike to cut them criminals off of our money. Money they need to do commit their crimes against us. These beings keep nothing running, not one power plant, no water plant, they don´t empty our trash cans or sell us food. Without us peasants believing and supporting them they are nothing, less worth than the dirt under the finger nails of the most dirty hobo worldwide.
Cheers

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
a reply to: turretless

with no existing evidence for having any completed school education (all existing facts about current ministers in the german government)

Are you joking?!

Or are there really many such ministers in your government?

top topics

join