It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prank with the Mayor of Madrid Jose-Luis Martinez-Almeida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I recommend watching this!

This is a real high quality prank!

Lexus and Vovan (who once again introduced themselves as the mayor of Kyiv, Klitschko, had a historic conversation with the mayor of Madrid) write:

Buenos días!

You will undoubtably see after watching the new prank with the mayor of Madrid, Jose-Luis Martinez-Almeida, that the Spaniards are distinguished by their sociability.

The Spanish capital mayor claimed during the conversation that Russian bastards must be punished in Spain, he also promised to deport Ukrainian refugees to participate in warfare and recognized the energy crisis in Spain due to the situation in Ukraine.

Moreover, the mayor approved the Ukrainian nude performance during the NATO summit, however, he personally refused to undress, referring to insufficient physical characteristics.

Being hospitable Martinez-Almeida invited Klitschko to a gay parade and even agreed to hold a gay parade named after Bandera.

Also, you will find out why the mayor of Madrid has an indecent nickname "dickface" in Spain.

Hasta mañana!

rutube.ru...

edit on 8 10 2022 by turretless because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: turretless

I'd like to see them prank a Putin regime official like that.

I wonder how much time they'd subsequently spend in a prison of the Russian state.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

I'd like to see them prank a Putin regime official like that.

I wonder how much time they'd subsequently spend in a prison of the Russian state.

Cheers

If you scroll down the video on their channel, you will see that they started with pranks with Russian celebrities and officials, as well as with Georgians and Ukrainians, that is, with those who know Russian.

I regret that reality again did not confirm your fantasies about Russia.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Well first of all why didn't your post the Dubya ones they are pure gold and hilarious, especially compared to the mayor of Madrid. Secondly how come there are no more deep fake videos, and now all the others are prank videos? Makes wonder how any of these are legit pranks or just deep fakes.

Lastly, care to point out the ones with actual Russian participants I've gone back over a year and nada, zip, zero,нуль on any Ruskies. again the ones from the defense secretary of the UK are hilarious but coming on the heels of the deep fake video right before it makes me question the authenticity, but even if they are fakes they are funny, but since you said there are ones from Russians, where are those at?

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Since I came to the forum I have posted all the pranks that have been made during this time (I did not post any old pranks).

I don't understand what fake videos you write about.

Take a look at the Western press. They regularly publish articles that Russian pranksters managed to talk to a Western minister, official or some celebrity.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: turretless

Since I came to the forum I have posted all the pranks that have been made during this time (I did not post any old pranks).

I don't understand what fake videos you write about.

Take a look at the Western press. They regularly publish articles that Russian pranksters managed to talk to a Western minister, official or some celebrity.

Why do I have to look at the western press? all I need is your link in the original post.

Here's the link to all their videos, you have just posted 7 of them, and every one of those pictured has been within the last
5 months except for the last one, which has DEEP FAKE in the title

rutube.ru...

and here is the screen shot from the video from the DEEP FAKE SHOW 6 months ago which was February 10th, 2022

Regardless wondering why you didn't post the George W Bush ones, there are 8 of them and again zippo from Russian officials except for the aforementioned DEEP FAKE.

these are hilarious George W Bush about NATO expansion it's very funny, but it's been heavily edited so much so you have to question if the conversation really took place as it is presented.

Ie these are clever manipulations, not saying the words weren't spoken by the individuals but it's been edited to make it funny and comedic, it's not necessarily a true representation of our esteemed former President's views. I can't remember this blowing up and it hit on Youtube in May,

edit on 10-8-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Why dont I have that many names linked together for my name?

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   

The thing I find notable about these purported spoofs is that it always seems to be some "fun loving Russians" who do this.

I don't think I've ever heard of this being done by, for example, Chinese spoofers. Or Americans.

And that makes me wonder. Really a spoof, or just another form of agitprop ? Target certain figures in the West and make them look like buffoons. From what I can see, the political return on such provocations doesn't seem worth the effort.

It would be funny if they successfully spoofed someone like Chairman Xi, but I suspect he is among a protected class they aren't allowed to touch.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 02:17 AM
link   

I did not post a prank with George Bush because the RussianTroll did it before me - www.abovetopsecret.com...

They themselves said that their conversations last longer and they only provide what seems to them the most interesting of what was in a conversation.

It is your decision to trust or not to trust these videos.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Why dont I have that many names linked together for my name?

I didn't understand the meaning of your comment.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Agreed.

But as a topic, the persistence of this activity is more than simply a prank, and probably deserves more consideration than simply saying "ha! ha!".

Others also see something more profound in these calls than what is presented as a simple prank.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 05:44 AM
link   
This is an interesting piece.

Indeed, much more to these calls than simple "pranks".

Cheers

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I did not post a prank with George Bush because the RussianTroll did it before me - www.abovetopsecret.com...

They themselves said that their conversations last longer and they only provide what seems to them the most interesting of what was in a conversation.

When it is something that is labeled a "prank" or "deep fake" it's manufactured and has nothing to do with trusting the information within. It's either entertaining or it isn't.

The irony is you bring up trust when these are all about politicians, when a politician is talking to somebody like this most times they will try and say exactly what they think those they are talking to want to hear. It's also ironic that I like these videos it's why I looked into their channel.

I don't trust hardly anything most politicians say in public or private, regardless of party, country, or continent. It's the nature of the beast, if they were completely honest publicly they would never be elected

FWIW Russian Troll posted one George W Bush video, the youtube video, but on rutube there are so many more.

also FWIW I apologize if I came across as antagonistic, most of their videos have some genuinely funny moments, mostly I just like learning about Russia and all things Russian, things like the culture the lifestyle. Got to remember much like China these countries were lockdown tight for decades. Interesting to see different styles of humor, honestly some of it is more nuanced and sophisticated not everybody is going to get it.

Like I said the GWB vids are as funny as most of these types of videos done in the west, we had a show and it's hard to explain but it was doing this type of thing 20 years ago, it was also hilariously funny, granted it's just with ordinary people. This type of humor is right up my alley if, for no other reason, the world is too serious. Nothing wrong with laughing at ourselves and our leaders. We should all do that with the knowledge that ordinary Americans and Russians have more in common than they have with their respective leaders.

Lastly, we need to realize that both of us could be essentially pranking or trolling each other, right now.LOL, that's okay too. Ive known a few people from eastern Europe and all of them were extremely intelligent, thoughtful, industrious, honest, and hard-working. When you hear their history and backstories, they have adjusted to and endured more than Americans probably could. Main thing I always learned something from them

www.imdb.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Agreed.

But as a topic, the persistence of this activity is more than simply a prank, and probably deserves more consideration than simply saying "ha! ha!".

Others also see something more profound in these calls than what is presented as a simple prank.

Cheers

My opinion is that the guys are just entertaining us by showing the true face of the western mainstream.

And if this face is disgusting, then this is the fault of the mainstream, and not the result of the sabotage of Lexus and Vovan.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

When it is something that is labeled a "prank" or "deep fake" it's manufactured and has nothing to do with trusting the information within. It's either entertaining or it isn't.

In my opinion, this name is another manifestation of Lexus and Vovan's sense of humor. And such a name does not exclude the fact that it may contain truthful information.

RussianTroll only posted one video with George W. Bush because there was only one conversation. The rest of the videos are short snippets from that conversation.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

No doubt, many politicians (Russians included), can be trolled.

But what Vladimir Kuznetsov and Aleksei Stolyarov are up to is activity sponsored by the Russian state. A 21st-century aspect of AgitProp.

And like all state sponsored activity, it is with a firm purpose. Which, tends to color their activities as something other than mere humor.

However, I am glad you started this thread. Realizing that these so-called "pranks" were still going on made me think a bit more about them and dig a bit to find more information.

Cheers

top topics

join