It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Division And Ideological Subversion

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

It's really not that complicated.

For years now, the FBI has been the enforcement arm of the Democrat party. They let the dogs loose on Trump in the continuing effort to find a way to criminaize Trump to insure he'll never again be able to run for President.

It really is just that simple.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Remember that South Park Episode about Voting for a Dbag an t***sandwich while Stan had a gun to his head cause he has to vote or die…

Yep…

All while the former KGB agents claims the right is going to shoot the left, we’ll before HD became a thing.
edit on 9-8-2022 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Yes , sadly it look`s so .

I dont know how to wake up masses , and situation could spiral very fast to a lot worse than right now, if violense ,riots got bad .

I will try look examples from history, right now too tired though, and just got bited by tick , got it pulled out , damn bloodsuckers.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

What if ( and i know this will not be popular thing to say here ) Trump has been all along part of the ideological subversion ? What if he`s main mission is to create division ?

If you add enrich him and his donors at the expense of the American people, you’re on the right track.

Everyone here says I’m wrong though. Because something something Fox News…
edit on 9-8-2022 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Well sayed And if it anyway help, i been wrong ...like many i been too emotinal on things, and loss ability to see bigger picture ,to some degree .

I think it`s not so far to think that some kind of false flag could be used , to ignite the gasoline , in US . No idea what that could be, but i can imagine people seeing happening something and people yelling " they did this" and "this is war " etc...

Dangerous times in America

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Don't be so pessimistic. A horde of mindless people with horned helmets took over the capitol recently and nothing happened. US is resilient enough to that kind of things.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

I really hope you are right,that common sense will guide people over this. Just looked what some news site write ,and find these

Trump Supporters Gleefully Threaten Civil War After FBI Raid

Trump Supporters Are Calling for Civil War After FBI Search of Mar-a-Lago

The raid seem to also get rebublicans to back more Trump now, because the "victim status " he now have

And did they even choose that Judge to get the " angry reaction " from MAGA people ....because the judge was donating money to Obama and had Epstein connection.

edit on 10-8-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Kenzo, I'm sure the American people is clever enough as to know who the enemy is. As a nation, they've gone through extremely disruptive events before (magnicides, terrorist attacks, corruption of essential institutions, civil war, ethnic tension, and so on). I'm sure they don't really care what could happen to that rich guy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join