It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Division And Ideological Subversion

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 02:50 AM
link   
It`s now August 9 , and the FBI made raid in Trumps house in Mar-a-Lago Florida .

I am not American or living in America ,but watching this show from outside. Here`s the thing , you may reject it if you feel so, i dont mind really...not my war. But i just....my gut says there is something deeply wrong with the picture.

Then it come to my head. Ideological Subversion

There is four stages in it, briefly somethign like this:

1. Demoralization. For this step in the process, 15 – 20 years are needed. That is the amount of time required to educate a generation. Helping along the way are media and teachers who have become sympathetic (consciously or unconsciously) to the theoretical causes of the subverting nation. Bezmenov claims that the USSR was surprised at how easy this phase was in the US.

2. Destabilization. Following the earlier phase, this is a two to five year period to change the target country’s foreign relations, defense, and economy.

3. Crisis. Perhaps six weeks of chaos as a climatic turning point. ( possible much longer also )

4. Normalization. This stage changes the appreciation of what the status quo looks like. Bezmenov’s description of this phase also includes military take over.

What if ( and i know this will not be popular thing to say here ) Trump has been all along part of the ideological subversion ? What if he`s main mission is to create division ? Thought he is not the only one, and there are other characters also .

So back to the raid in Florida ....are you absolutely 100% sure this event is not created in purpose to create huge anger, boost the division even more and get to the stage 3. in Ideological Subversion in to happen...a crisis .

I dont say this as a fact, i dont know ....but there is something at play, also the left can do this same, create division on purpose and propably have.

Just think for a second , last 5 Year ,or more.....what is the end goal ? I think it is to create big domestic crisis ...number 3.

Former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov exposes the four stages of a Communist takeover of a country in rare 1984 interview

After #3 comes normalization .

I just wanted to write this, so dont shoot the messenger
Just think this possibility, that everybody is being played , that they create event that for sure will get people triggered.

I might be also all wrong here. But if everyone just breathe deeply and think this for 60 seconds ?

edit on 9-8-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Bided is causing major divisiom in the states currently and its in the farmbelt of USA.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Bided is causing major divisiom in the states currently and its in the farmbelt of USA.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Yes i know, he is doing he`s part . This is not one man show...

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 03:13 AM
link   
America now has its very own politically motivated Gestapo but since that name was taken already they call it the DOJ or FBI regardless, same results. youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

It has looked like DOJ or FBI watch to other direction on certain cases, namely Hunter Biden for example .

Or did Hillary get any real consequence from the email scandal ?

and so on...

If the rule of law get compromised, things go South .

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Or what if Clown Dimension really is merging with Earth Realm because of stupid egg heads at CERN that really really loved Mortal Kombat 3?

Rage on ATS Rage Rage Rage unto the night
edit on bTue, 09 Aug 2022 03:27:16 -050020223103America/ChicagoTue, 09 Aug 2022 03:27:16 -050008am8 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Interesting concept there , It has been super clown lately....

I dont know what they are doing in CERN, maybe if there are 2 projects and they only tell public about the one...

Things has gone odd around World , so not just in US.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Interesting concept there , It has been super clown lately....

I dont know what they are doing in CERN, maybe if there are 2 projects and they only tell public about the one...

Things has gone odd around World , so not just in US.

The family is still morning the death of their mother. I am sure Donald isn't exactly done with his affairs in that regard either. It really is some Next level circus BS, warriors of old even used to allow for time to an honorable degree before such an assualt.

I am not a science guy so I can't speak on CERN, however I can say that what we are witnessing is something so far removed from American its just not American.

I deleted a whole thread I was writing title "Truth, Justice, The American way. What does that mean?" and then I deleted the whole thing after I read the news today.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I mostly agree Trump was sent to divide and conquer the same as Biden. Theyre all just actors in a larger play to split us up and allow those at the top absolute control with minimal pushback. It sure didn't take long to go from Ultra-Nationalist post 9/11 to Sodom and Gomorrah 2022. That is how easily they can change an entire Nation.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 03:51 AM
link   

I did not quite get it , who`s mother death ? Hopefully not yours..

It`s season of confusion , many are just wondering, wth is going on in World, covid , Fauci bs etc.

Problem with America is, from the powerfuls view point ....that is too powerfull to destroy from outside, that`s why it need to be destroyed from inside. And how you do that ? By getting everyone triggered and by creating division . So they need suitable actors to play that game, from both side.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 03:53 AM
link   

I did not quite get it , who`s mother death ? Hopefully not yours..

It`s season of confusion , many are just wondering, wth is going on in World, covid , Fauci bs etc.

Problem with America is, from the powerfuls view point ....that is too powerfull to destroy from outside, that`s why it need to be destroyed from inside. And how you do that ? By getting everyone triggered and by creating division . So they need suitable actors to play that game, from both side.

Donald Trumps wife Died 2 weeks ago homie, and that woman was his childrens mother

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Ah i forget that, Ivana Trump . Yes not long ago and they surely are missing her .

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 03:58 AM
link   

a reply to: 727Sky

It has looked like DOJ or FBI watch to other direction on certain cases, namely Hunter Biden for example .

Or did Hillary get any real consequence from the email scandal ?

and so on...

If the rule of law get compromised, things go South .

America used to pride itself with the thought of Equal law for everyone no matter how rich or poor. It has not really worked like that for a very long time but this latest crop of corrupt thugs has out done themselves. What will it take to right the scales of justice...? The whole system may be to far gone to save which would be a disaster for the whole world IMO. Regardless it is a sad state of the Republic we are witnessing before our very own eyes.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Ah i forget that, Ivana Trump . Yes not long ago and they surely are missing her .

I brought that up because I think it is in play for the big players, kind of on purpose. It will have an effect on a man already going through some shi t

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Yeeh , and after 9/11 many were fooled to believe the official narrative about World trade centers ....and the supposed plane that hit pentagon.

Seem like lies and deception is modus operandi .

Biden lied about pulling troops from Afganistan, it was and is safe place for al qaida....as the Ayman al-Zawahri death show...

They lie , it`s their job

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 04:10 AM
link   

a reply to: Asktheanimals

Yeeh , and after 9/11 many were fooled to believe the official narrative about World trade centers ....and the supposed plane that hit pentagon.

Seem like lies and deception is modus operandi .

Biden lied about pulling troops from Afganistan, it was and is safe place for al qaida....as the Ayman al-Zawahri death show...

They lie , it`s their job

It is not their job, it is in their nature!

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I think political affiliation is being weaponized to some degree.

I used to have a conglomerate image site I would frequent that was full of beautiful photography, funny memes and images of pets behaving like goofballs.

Now it's nothing but liberal propaganda about whatever news story just broke.

I'm usually tolerant of the differences of opinions between political parties and their various methodologies, but this is beyond the pale.

I can't even enjoy funny pictures anymore.

None of us can.

Our pleas to tag posts so we can block political content have gone unheeded.

edit on 8/9/22 by GENERAL EYES because: grammar edit

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Maybe at some point we can discuss finer points on what a deceptive leadership looks like. A conversation like that may have value at a basic level with alot of people.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 04:16 AM
link   

What you're suggesting is that he is an "anointed one", which is actually a plausible theory considering the GOP and Dems "establishment" are basically one in the same and America hasn't really had a direction in quite a while.

It's interesting how he was screaming China, China, China, Hillary was screaming Russia, Russia, Russia, and now look at the state of the world...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join