It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actor Roger E. Mosley has Died following car accident in LA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Roger E. Mosley played Vietnam Vet helicopter pilot Theodore "T.C." Calvin in the 80s TV series Magnum PI , Roger died yesterday following a car accident last week.

As one of the Magnum PI Three Amigo's Roger played "T.C." in 158 of the shows 162 episodes as the owner of Island Hoppers helicopter charter company , always being drafted in to help Magnum but as far as I remember never actually getting paid for the use of his helicopter ,the interplay between Thomas , Rick and T.C was a big part of what made the show for me and as a fan of the show I am saddened to have read of his death.

His daughter Ch-a confirmed his death to The Hollywood Reporter on Sunday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. She said he was surrounded by his family and passed away "peacefully".

She had shared news of his car accident in Lynwood, California, several days earlier, telling her followers that her father was in a critical condition and had been left "paralysed from the shoulders down".

Ahead of his death, she praised him as a "legend, a trailblazer, a role model, a friend to his communities".
news.sky.com...

RiP Roger.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex
Thanks for posting this.
I think he was my favorite Magnum character, next to Tom Selleck.

It was nice to see him in features later in life.
He and Selleck had a life after Magnum.

R.I.P.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Ann Heche was just in a bad car accident and of course Rep. Jackie Walorski. Hopefully that will be it.

I'm going to go watch some Magnum episodes.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   

And also Olivia Newton John has passed away, famous for her singing and her acting talent she was just 73 years of age.

It's like they always go in three's though so whom else is going to the stage in the sky?.

Sad to lose them it's like losing a big part of what for many of us was our childhood, She was a beautiful woman and her part in Grease alongside her part alongside John Travolta in the lead roles is as iconic today as it was then, a movie that has not aged some would argue.

I would imagine John Travolta is probably very sad to hear about this as well.

As for Magnum this guy was a great actor and the original series will never be bettered, how I wanted one of those Ferrari's as a kid but sadly it went the way of Airwolf and many great shows of the past.

It's sad the stars of our childhood are now passing away.
edit on 8-8-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

And also Olivia Newton John has passed away, famous for her singing and her acting talent she was just 73 years of age.

It's like they always go in three's though so whom else is going to the stage in the sky?.

Sad to lose them it's like losing a big part of what for many of us was our childhood, She was a beautiful woman and her part in Grease alongside her part alongside John Travolta in the lead roles is as iconic today as it was then, a movie that has not aged some would argue.

I would imagine John Travolta is probably very sad to hear about this as well.

As for Magnum this guy was a great actor and the original series will never be bettered, how I wanted one of those Ferrari's as a kid but sadly it went the way of Airwolf and many great shows of the past.

It's sad the stars of our childhood are now passing away.

yep.

bill Russel.

sorvino, and others the past 2 weeks.

james cann, cpl agarn, larry storch F troop], ray liotta, tony dow, wally cleaver. leave it to beaver]

R.I.P.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Here's video of Ann Heche looking uninjured trying to escape the body bag as they load her into the ambulance.

scene repeated at end

R.I.P

top topics

join