It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones precedent & Free Speech

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   
What The Alex Jones precedent means is just that.

You cant challenge the official narrative anymore.
What Cernovich says is right the Conservatives arent talking about this because if you dare to challenge a narrative like on the 9/11 narrative.

You will be arrested for you content, story, speech.
This is what Liberals, some NeoCons on the Conservatives want.
When it comes to the gun shootings you have the whole Liberal Media using the tragedies to push for gun control, gun bans.

Alex Jones precedent

Alex Jones precedent means if you don’t accept the Vegas shooting explanation, then FBI agents can sue you because you’re calling them liars by implication. Conservative media doesn’t seem to care.

They aren’t saying a word on the due process violations in Jones case.

edit on 2-8-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

This is what Liberals, some NeoCons on the Conservatives want.

Um no! That's what every GD one of them want. And if it isn't every
GD one of them. It might as well be.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 02:44 AM
link   
we all suffer the same issue, be it in the UK or US of political grandees running scared of losing control, who bandwagon hop in the desperate hope of to remain relevant while at the core they stick to what they know, the failed policies that have left the west a stagnant mess..

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 03:10 AM
link   

When Alex Jones was censored, it was a red flag.. It's like everyone forgot what free speech really was.

I remember Alex Jones calling David Icke the " turd in the punchbowl" and I remember him having Russell Means on.

Alex Jones was just anti- establishmemt and yes, a bit crazy. They can't put him into a box... of "fascist, white supremacist" and so they call him a quack.

He may be wrong sometimes but he doesn't deserve special persecution.

edit on 0522b11Wednesday000000Wednesday000000 by SybiLulu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SybiLulu

Alex Jones was very likely Bill Hicks, and there are implications to this if true, since Jones has been known as a sensationalist. It doesn't matter what truths you reveal, if you constantly act a fool and discredit yourself. I do give Jones credit for exposing Bohemian Grove and helping defend the Bundy ranch though.

Hicks and Jones:
Same home town (Austin Texas)
Same career in entertainment
Same producer and best friend (Kevin Booth)
Same production company for many years (Sacred Cow Productions)
Same mannerisms
Similar looks (I suspect plastic surgery took place in the 90's.)
Same tooth gab and snaggletooth
10 years after Hicks death, Jones wins the Bill Hicks Award (An inside joke amongst friend who still call Alex, Bill)
There's a video of Hicks playing Jones, basically finding his new character.
And, I suspect that project mockingbird or something similar may be in play as well. Most of you know about the concept of controlled opposition.

I remember searching for old photos of Alex and finding all these photshopped images of Alex's head on super buff bodies. YouTube videos about Hicks being Jones have been deleted, but I should have a link to one I'll share.

Imagine being Kevin Booth, and your best friend dies of cancer one day, but not to worry because a new best friend shows up, not too long after.

One of the biggest pieces of evidence is the age though. Who really beleves that Jones is only 49 years old?

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Alex Jones is nothing but a dirty wrong'yin sandy hook denier that prays on the minds of gullible fools.

He deserves everything he has coming and then some.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Defamation and lying under oath get also get someone into trouble.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Awwww, poor Gay Frog Jones. He had his chance to prove that Sandy Hook was a hoax in court and what did he do? Not show up.

**** him, I hope those families run him into the ground.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Alex Jones is nothing but a dirty wrong'yin sandy hook denier that prays on the minds of gullible fools.

He deserves everything he has coming and then some.

Says the hypocrite and zealot amongst us.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Im not particularly political or religious so good luck with your "zealot" nonsense.

As to being a hypocrite, well everybody ticks that box to one degree or another, including yourself, such is the world that we live in.

Not everyone through goes around denying school shootings that plainly happened, and that there is plenty of evidence to support took place, in an attempt to sell you boner pills and other spurious products.

He had his chance in court, and he # the bed.

I wonder what you would say if it was your own child that he denies was murdered or even existed?

Chances are you would be singing a very diffrent tune.

edit on 3-8-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Poor Amber Jones...

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Its those things you are not allowed to talk about that can give you pause and make you ask why cant we ask questions.

Like the holocaust, sandy hook. pizza gate, vaccine efficacy and voter fraud

We cant ask questions because its all lies and lies dont hold up to questioning

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Cant he just say he is entertainment like Maddow did?

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Im not particularly political or religious so good luck with your "zealot" nonsense.

As to being a hypocrite, well everybody ticks that box to one degree or another, including yourself, such is the world that we live in.

Not everyone through goes around denying school shootings that plainly happened, and that there is plenty of evidence to support took place, in an attempt to sell you boner pills and other spurious products.

I wonder what you would say if it was your own child that he denies was murdered or even existed?

Chances are you would be singing a very diffrent tune.

"Zealot" doesn't necessarily have to have anything to do with religion. You are most certainly a zealot in the things you push forward. Done with hypocrisy and zeal, hence zealot.

And you are LYING right now.

You can't even see or admit it because of that zealotry.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

Well you have actual tangible evidence the holocaust and the sandy hook shootings took place.

The pizza gate qanonanuts, vaccine fears and voter fraud, not so much.

People can ask what ever questions they please, as to what holds up to questioning, well its not the crap Jones likes to shovel thats for sure.

The mans a snake oil salesman who should be tarred and feathered for his troubles.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun
Like the holocaust, sandy hook. pizza gate...

You should make thread on each of those here.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   

"Zealot" doesn't necessarily have to have anything to do with religion. You are most certainly a zealot in the things you push forward. Done with hypocrisy and zeal, hence zealot.

Your correct the word also has application where politics is concerned which im not much into ether.

Sounds like you are ticking your own boxes all the same my little Qanonanut if you are a big Alex jones fan.

And you are LYING right now.

Courts must be in the same boat as myself then, and im sure you will be able to prove your claim?

You can't even see or admit it because of that zealotry.

Is that right aye, i can see further than the nose on my face which is probably more than you can claim, so there is that.

Good luck with you stupid nonsensical personal attack all the same, don't you think you should return to the topic of the thread?

I mean its nice to own head space in your nut considering your fasciation with me but probably best to stay on target.

Anyhoo you have yourself a wonderful day. x

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun
Cant he just say he is entertainment like Maddow did?

I thought her and Hannity copied that defence from Jones's failed claims in his child custody and Sandy Hook defences?

A psychotic performance artist no reasonable person would believe

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The complete cluelessness of some people still amazes me. You poor imbeciles still don't get it, do you?

Today you rage against the violation of the rights of another person with whom you disagree or whom you dislike for whatever reason. You get giddy when that person is censored, persecuted, shut down for saying things that make you uncomfortable.

What you refuse to understand is that you are supporting precedents that will eventually be used against you and people you care about (if you are still capable of caring for other people).

You deserve what's coming your way because you have been instrumental in building the regime that will crush you. You are the textbook definition of "useful idiots.'

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join