It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rock Life: The rock simulator - Deepest Simulation Game Ever

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
In a world of simulation games Rock Life: the rock simulator is unique in both its depth of simulation and the subject matter it simulates, there are many car , Goat and train simulators but never before has there been a rock simulator ... until now.

It has to be said the developer , BGNB Studios , has captured down to the finest detail the experience of being a rock , different rocks and terrain can be selected so the game has both depth and variety , Rock simulator can also be played in VR for that extra authentic experience.

Here's 11 minutes of rock simulation goodness to wet your appetite.

Rock Life: The rock simulator was released a couple of weeks ago and already has a "Very Positive" rating on Steam and is Free for you to own ... Be the rock.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I am more into a twig simulator myself.

Could you provide the address where to send the SASE with cereal boxtops so I can get a copy on 3.5 inch disk. It would look great next to my USB pet rock.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Next on BGNB's agenda, Blade Of Grass Simulator .

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I don't have time, I'm currently watching traffic lights change, while paint dries, and doing some accounting.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I first thought that this was joke when i saw it on steam. Will someone come up with the dog poop sim next?
edit on 31-7-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

The soundtrack is absolutely beautiful and very similar to what i would write. There’s a theory somewhere about consciousness which says everything is conscious, it just differs with complexity. Obviously a human is more complex than a rock, and thusly more conscious than a rock, but it’s all conscious. The cells in your body all have their own conscious, but together make up a greater conscious. Earth would also be its own self conscious being. Existence is like a fractal. Infinite in all directions

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   

A couple of years ago my Grandson went through a phase of playing Goat simulator.

Being the tactful adult that I am and bearing in mind all modern parenting techniques and guidelines I told him to stop being so stupid and play something where he can at least kill people or blow things up.
He didn't speak to me for two days.

I am not going to tell him about this 'thing' as I'm certain he'd play it just to piss me off.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

I first thought that this was joke when i saw it on steam. Will someone come up with the dog poop sim next?

I've always wanted a tree simulator , start from seed and grow to be a majestic Oak but sadly my wait continues.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   

This is good. Lots of variety if younkmow what I mean.

But ifvthey put two rocks together....that would really be hard core.

Just ssying.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Peter Molynuex also hurt me.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

I heard Blade of Grass was getting an NC-17 rating because of the *gasp* mowing.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I know everyone is avoiding saying it, but this is schist!

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

originally posted by: Kurokage

I've always wanted a tree simulator , start from seed and grow to be a majestic Oak but sadly my wait continues.

They have a full tree simulation. It runs only in realtime in the outdoors. The equipment to run it on is kind of big but not expensive. You can even do time lapse videos of it growing if you wish.

Oh, it is in full lifelike 3d in ultra high definition.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doxanoxa

But ifvthey put two rocks together....that would really be hard core.

Just ssying.

No, we can't have two rocks interacting. That will lead to fire. And then civilization. We all know how lousy that turned out.

Politicians are the reason we can't have nice things.
edit on 7 31 2022 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: incoserv

I heard Blade of Grass was getting an NC-17 rating because of the *gasp* mowing.

Wasn't that a movie already. 'Lawnmower Man'

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I like it , and will get right on it.
As soon as I complete my other 400+ games I haven't completed yet .

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Its ... Its just like my real life!

*cries in sand*

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Will this also simulate how the contents of DB's head came to be?

new topics

top topics

join