It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People in NY being told to have a GoBag ready

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Well, either something is coming or else the need to ramp the fear increases. At this point it’s difficult to say quite what you will be preparing against. Could be natural, could be nuclear, could be a combo water event, could be result of vaccine, another plandemic, civil war, an alien arrival, catastrophic food and supply chain issues.

In all my years I have seldom seen so many ‘potential’ threats to humanity across the globe.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

That feeling you get isn't from aliens, civil war, pandemic, catastrophic weather or supply chain issues. The feeling is actually the fact you aren't feeling secure.

It's like at work when you have a strong manager and they get promoted and the company hires someone off the street to replace them. There's that period of time where everything is in flux and nobody really knows what's going on while the new manager gets acclimated to the company.

This is different though, the new manager has been working for the company for 40+ years and still finds ways to screw it up.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

They've had announcements like that around here since 9/11.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
a reply to: ARM1968

That feeling you get isn't from aliens, civil war, pandemic, catastrophic weather or supply chain issues. The feeling is actually the fact you aren't feeling secure.

It's like at work when you have a strong manager and they get promoted and the company hires someone off the street to replace them. There's that period of time where everything is in flux and nobody really knows what's going on while the new manager gets acclimated to the company.

This is different though, the new manager has been working for the company for 40+ years and still finds ways to screw it up.

Your wrong.

Nothing made in China or by vaChina works for 40 years.

heres a beer though

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

They've had announcements like that around here since 9/11.

Dude if you keep #ing up my zombie and sea monster fantasies I am going to have to send a stern tweet out about whats going on in your locality from my locality where I obviously wouldn't know # about, kapeesh?

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Your response makes no sense with what you quoted from me.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

Your response makes no sense with what you quoted from me.

The new manager working for the company for 40+ years and still finds ways to screw it up?

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Maybe I was too esoteric. Biden has been working for the country for 40+ years and took over, it seems like everything he's doing is the wrong direction.

Unless you meant Biden is basically China and this is all on purpose.

Not sure where you're going here.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   

So what exactly is planned for New York City

Out of control violent crime and inflation.

Any distraction is needed.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   
In hind-sight, I recall hearing stories of certain high-level people missing from NYC and their place in the towers, even on 9/10...so if I was a New Yorker, I'd be watching a certain group of elites and their travel plans...choose any high-level dem.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   

It's 2022, who doesn't have one already?

Remember hurricane Sandy?

New York authorities are probably just fed up with people who expect the state to do everything for them.

Seriously, people in NY aren't even able to cope with having to evacuate their apartments due to a gas leak, let alone bigger problem.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   
This is sick.

Trying to make everyone live in fear all the time.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
l think it is the influx of illegals that is making this possible.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   
We are on the edge of the Third World War. Indeed some would say we are already in it. All the pieces (sadly) falling into place. Now Israel about to strike Iran as they will go nuke this summer....................... "Israel preparing to 'strike Iran's nuclear programme', says army chief, following 'disappointing' Jeddah summit" english.alaraby.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
We are on the edge of the Third World War. Indeed some would say we are already in it. All the pieces (sadly) falling into place. Now Israel about to strike Iran as they will go nuke this summer....................... "Israel preparing to 'strike Iran's nuclear programme', says army chief, following 'disappointing' Jeddah summit" english.alaraby.co.uk...

Someone mentioned a sect of Jews that were leaving NY not too long ago…

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Well imagine the total chaos if millions of people started "going" at the same time right after Big Announcements and Panic Provocations 🤣🤣🤣🤨

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   

The other thing, if evacuated where they going?

i hope i speak for all Florida residents from key west to the panhandle.
stay home snowbirds, or go to Wisconsin.

couldn't find a image of one from back when i was in high school, they looked much better then

edit on 29-7-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Someone mentioned a sect of Jews that were leaving NY not too long ago…

Sounds about spot on Jags they get the news first sometimes and they doing exactly the same in Moscow fleeing maybe 20,000 in the last few months. Vlad's now banning their institutions and going full on Stalin and the Doctors Plot style. Also large scale movement out of Paris too. Not checked on London but maybe that will be spared in the Third World War as hosting the City and its control over much of the Earth's resources.Scary times for everyone yet with the affairs of the world post nuke inventions and declaration maybe to be expected at some point in time and it appears that time is now

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

My gut says something with water… nuke, tsunami…sea creature?

The great Cthulhu rises.

(you just posted as a jest , right ?)

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I shared this with my Federal Agent "handler" whom I have known since 1990. I just love the idiots here whom shout false flags.

Watching The Water by Monkeywerx

We seem to have a Russian submarine off our coast in USA waters that we lost tracking of. I have emailed the monkey on stuff and I respect his work. I also posted a story several months ago on the one sub off NYC that was outfitted with hyper-ballastic missiles for the 1st time in history.

Take a look at his web site and the new "milk run" of planes from DC to Miami

SITREP 7.25.22 - Bugout DC - Secret Flights to Florida?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join