It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Announced today. Formation of a new third political party. The Forward Party

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Today, Andrew Yang officially announced a coalition third party to hopefully take on the current stalemate of the two party system.

frontier.yahoo.com...

Wed, July 27, 2022 at 3:36 PM

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) -Dozens of former Republican and Democratic officials announced on Wednesday a new national political third party to appeal to millions of voters they say are dismayed with what they see as America's dysfunctional two-party system.

The new party, called Forward and whose creation was first reported by Reuters, will initially be co-chaired by former Democratic presidential candidate Andrew Yang and Christine Todd Whitman, the former Republican governor of New Jersey. They hope the party will become a viable alternative to the Republican and Democratic parties that dominate U.S. politics, founding members told Reuters.

Maybe and maybe not, this new party will catch the wave of popularity and will be able to offer a viable candidate and platform for 2024
Regardless of what any here might think of any of the announced names, they are well known names and will very possibly gain momentum over the next two years.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

The new “Center Forward”

Wonder where the donations will come from?

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Fighting inflation with an ever increasing UBI?

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   
No much information been given on the ideology behind the new party, kind of shady for now until more information comes forward.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I don't care about what they call themselves, I'm more interested in their solutions and proposals to help offset this extreme idiocracy that has affected both current parties.

We keep going around in circles and nothing is being done to address real issues facing everyday Americans.

Hopefully they will attempt to restore sanity to the political landscape.

Fingers crossed.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I fail to see how they will get anywhere with the elections being rigged and the insane amount of donations the left and right get. Honestly just seems like more political theater to me. I would like to read more just for laughs

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Cool, this should Ross Perot the Democrats for a couple seasons. Thank you Mr Yang. Not a snowballs chance in hell, but they will certainly serve a function.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Do they Hit on Women a lot ?

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Axios

The new “Center Forward”

Wonder where the donations will come from?

Depends on who's votes they are going to siphon off.

The DNC is already funding Republicans in primaries on the hope they will be easier to beat in the general election. I assume the same will apply here.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Just more leftists, maybe slightly different priorities.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Once Trump is gone you'll never hear of elections being rigged.

the

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Yang a proponent of the nanny state, not for me.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
That & "build back better"

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
I don't care about what they call themselves, I'm more interested in their solutions and proposals to help offset this extreme idiocracy that has affected both current parties.

We keep going around in circles and nothing is being done to address real issues facing everyday Americans.

Hopefully they will attempt to restore sanity to the political landscape.

Fingers crossed.
It's theater. They are doing it to make the people believe the 'elections' won't be rigged.
That and the WEF

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

With gun buybacks, followed by arms donations to Ukraine....

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   
No thanks, we already got one, the America First platform. Has successfully gotten people elected without uttering Trumps name once.

Real results with real action.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Ross Perot made sense a long time ago. Andrew does not. Quite a few of his positions (in my opinion) will only serve to empower terribly evil people due to his childlike hippy logic.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I suspect the ideology is or will be those guys went to far that way and those other guys went to far in the other direction. That may be enough to work for them.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Fingers crossed. I think the hope here is to get dialogue started about the fracture hull of our ship of state that needs to be patched before anything else.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiefoot1312
I would like to read more just for laughs

Yeah, if nothing else.

For the most part, political elections are nothing more than name recognition and popularity contests. This one, or maybe another might grab some big name celebrities that can give a good speech. Kind of like Hershel Walker but with a coherent message.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join