It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What ever happened to Elvis sightings?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Him and Bigfoot have a remodeled cave up in the NW . Elvis still receives some royalty's under a assumed name and Big Foot is living off his Beef jerky money .

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Elvis still receives some royalty's under a assumed name and Big Foot is living off his Beef jerky money
Ya know, with inflation and also the rising cost of cave rental nowadays, they both might have to come back out into the public life soon looking for some work.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sooga
a reply to: EternalShadow

Guess what. China has a BIGGER Cern they are going to test next year and go into full operation by 2025 I think it was. It's like 8X stronger then the current one.
ahhhh so will that bring back elvis?
2nd

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Elvis is hawt with assisted living set ... just saying.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I had an Elvis sighting about a year ago. He was getting food at a local German food restaurant.
i have a re or video or something on my other phone. I can try to find it and load it later.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
I hesitate mentioning this however ..... Im guessing that this was at least ten years ago. We had a very interesting Elvis thread here that claimed that Elvis was still alive and more or less working as an Elvis impersonator although that is not quite correct. He looked like an older Elvis and the resemblance was remarkable down to the small mole and he even had utube videos where he sang.. He was invited to Elvis daughters wedding and other stuff that made me a believer. The thread was removed fast without giving a reason why and and any mention of Elvis was removed fast for a few weeks. Not saying it was Elvis , but it was Elvis LOL.

I remember that thread too ya’ll, it was one of the most interesting.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
This is awesome to hear reports on continued Elvis sightings!

I don't get out much but I'm glad the American Landscape still experiences the phenomena!

Maybe I'll get lucky and catch of local sighting on one of my walks!

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

He's actually dead now. Even Elvis can't live forever.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: stelth2

sure he can
2nd

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Born in January 1935, that would make Elvis 87. Highly unlikely he’d be wandering around these days given he had numerous health problems. I think even the most dedicated attention seeker would struggle to gain much ground claiming they saw him pottering about in Walmart on his scooter before flying off in his UFO or is that UAV now? Naaah, if Elvis was alive he’d have a tesla and live in Florida.

Non famous person dies, they’re dead. Famous person with numerous health and medication issues dies and some people cannot progress past the first stage of grief. Some people remain emotionally stuck at childhood, which explains a lot of the problems with this world right now.

Young people don’t listen to Elvis, well in 2016 nearly 30 percent of 18-24 year olds in the UK had never listened to an Elvis song. Since then I can only imagine that number has risen. Maybe a song featured in a very popular tv show could revive the interest.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I just presumed it was because he was unrecognisable now as he’s 87.

But his rumours haven’t gone away. I’m sure in recent years he has been living as a hobo or something like that.

Keep looking guys......

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 01:18 AM
link   

here op this is jon cotners tribvute to elv9is his daughter he also has elvis his birthday as his birthday on his bio
u do the math

www.youtube.com...
edit on 30-7-2022 by negedef because: add link

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Well, a brilliant question!

Elvis, if alive, is one of the unseen elderly in our society. Sad to say…

Or, if there is a real grand CT, and Elvis didn’t die, then neither did Michael Jackson, or Tom Petty, or Franxo Harris, or any of the scientists who “disappeared” in the 90’s. Heck, the whole opioid epidemic can be seen as a false flag to do one thing: get our creative celebrities off this planet!

But that also means, “to where”?

And that is a difficult question to answer and then hear the answer to!

So, these ideas are ridiculed so no other people think the same line of reasoning.

So….

Elvis Lives!!!

ETA: Subtract out the intervening letters: ELVES!!

Now where did I put that shelf???

(eggnog)
edit on 22-12-2022 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Correction

edit on 22-12-2022 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Dumb smart fone

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I just think a lot of his adoring fans never left the denial stage of grief, which is all too common.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

Maybe every single sighting was legit, but he's dead now?

That's kinda what I was thinking. If Elvis was still alive, he'd be in his late 80's. Would be unrecognizable to most people if he was alive.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 06:34 AM
link   
like others, I think there are two options: either he didn't die, and there were sightings, but as time goes on he gets older, and by now he's actually died - no more sightings, or he did actually die, and there were sightings from people who wanted to believe that he was still alive, but over time, fewer people think he's important enough to remember, and now almost everyone believes that he's actually dead, and those who didn't have died - no more sightings.

either he died, or the conspiracy died.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join