It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think aliens have T-Cas alarms when they have 'near collisions' with our human pilots?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Would their craft have any onboard collision alarms like our human airplanes do something along the lines as this?
It's pretty staggering when you think about the amount of near misses well respected pilots have with unauthorized alien craft that accelerate/vanish at insane speeds.
edit on 26-7-2022 by Sooga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sooga

I'd imagine they would have something especially considering if they are space aliens seeing as they would have to be able to avoid flying space debris. Unless of course their machine is that bad ass it can just fly through a space boulder of any size at any velocity at any density.

Then there is the time thing too that they would have to have moving at the speeds people say they move in meaning having predictable diversions not from space but from when to when type o thingie?

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sooga
Would their craft have any onboard collision alarms like our human airplanes do something along the lines as this?
It's pretty staggering when you think about the amount of near misses well respected pilots have with unauthorized alien craft that accelerate/vanish at insane speeds.

cool thread, I prescribe that UFOs have some kind of force field around them that negates g forces and allows them to bounce off objects and protects them from damage. Some believe UFOs originate in the oceans, it could have some remifications

The Operation Crossroads series in July 1946, at Bikini Atoll in the Marshall Islands, was the first postwar test series and one of the largest military operations in U.S. history.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I'm curious what kind of alarms and protections they could have against unforeseen events as at those speeds even the tiniest hit will be huge. You do NOT want a tiny hole in your ship at any speed in space let alone where they are at.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

cool thread, I prescribe that UFOs have some kind of force field around them that negates g forces and allows them to bounce off objects and protects them from damage. Some believe UFOs originate in the oceans, it could have some remifications

The Operation Crossroads series in July 1946, at Bikini Atoll in the Marshall Islands, was the first postwar test series and one of the largest military operations in U.S. history.

As much as I'd like to agree with your thoughts, explain the UFO crashes.

I welcome our new Alien Overlords, just don't travel with them eh

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 02:38 AM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

I'm curious what kind of alarms and protections they could have against unforeseen events as at those speeds even the tiniest hit will be huge. You do NOT want a tiny hole in your ship at any speed in space let alone where they are at.

If faster then light speed travel is what they use, then they are not in a physical craft no need for bells and whistles. its like asking how Scottie never beamed anyone to the inside of a solid rock on Vulcan by accident, then again there was that one time with the water pipe on the enterprise

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru

Perhaps something like primitive radio technology screwed with their hyper advanced systems, something they considered so primitive it wasn't included in their design I'm just speculating

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Thats a good shout.

Does raise a smile though. All this way through the galaxy only to be brought down by an FM broadcast of Rick Astley.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

I doubt that. It's the amount of radio broadcasts that do it. Not one stupid one.

We are BLASTED with tons and tons of rays all day/night and I fear long term consequences now especially with 5G which since then it's making our speakers have a faint 'buzz' likely cause they aren't shielded from it. Doesn't matter if they are new or not. The buzz is more like a 'pulse' rather then something going wrong and only heard in deep sounds.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Sort of like why airplanes want you to take/turn off your electronics when during 'sterile' cockpit mode?

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 03:29 AM
link   

a reply to: Cymru

I doubt that. It's the amount of radio broadcasts that do it. Not one stupid one. We are BLASTED with tons and tons of rays all day/night.

You missed my sarcasm

2nd.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I'm not a scientist or an expert on space alien technology however I am a really sarcastic asshole with a smart ass mouth and I will say that if space aliens made it all the way through space and then crashed here I am going to say with confidence that they crashed because they seriously over looked humanities way of #ing # up because they couldn't have or ever would have thought about what kind of stuff we were up too.

"hey xenu what do you think the pink monkeys are up too?"
"IDK Chuthulu Probably smashing bigs rocks into little rocks."
(Boom out of warp drive getting blasted by elvis in the air waves)
Chuthulu and Xenu "WTF!"
boom

Maybe crashes stopped because they adapted to the over looked issue or just stopped coming here the same way cause of DERP.

Maybe they crash because they want to and see what we do about it, Kind of like that adam sandler movie "O'doyle Rules"

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 05:21 AM
link   

cool thread, I prescribe that UFOs have some kind of force field around them that negates g forces and allows them to bounce off objects and protects them from damage. Some believe UFOs originate in the oceans, it could have some ramifications

Nothing is infallible besides this I'm just usurping previous long-held theories that sound semi-plausible to the UFO community.

Generally, they are fine unless the magnetic force field is disruptive or so goes the theory, again theories were nuclear test explosions damaged this field causing the crashes, and plenty of sites with varied theories

just search how generated magnetic forcefield might protect ufos plenty of circumstantial evidence and that might be all we can understand is the most basic generalities, like perhaps a smarter dog realizes the TV changes pictures when their human points that little box at the TV but you aren't likely to be able to explain to your dog infrared light.

www.ufointernationalproject.com...

physicsworld.com...

www.forbes.com...[ editby]edit on 26-7-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
....I will say that if space aliens made it all the way through space and then crashed here I am going to say with confidence that they crashed because they seriously over looked humanities way of #ing # up because they couldn't have or ever would have thought about what kind of stuff we were up too.

Useing radio waves to detect objects beyond the range of sight was developed by British scientists and engineers in the 1930s. This new device, called radar (‘radio detection and ranging’), played a major role during World War Two (and beyond).

Many years ago there was a theory that our Radar was affecting "Visitor's Crafts" and hence the 'supposed' UFO crashes being a direct result of such.

Johnny

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I wish the aliens would take over our politicians , that would be a huge improvement and NO corruption!

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Well. AI is coming. You can't bribe a computer.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
No!
Remember roswell!

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The crashes are the result of kids joyriding and buzzing the locals without their elders knowledge.

I believe there was a popular bumper sticker in the 70's that summed it up nicely.

# happens.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
No!
Remember roswell!

Pull up...Pull up.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

I am the unique master alien. Nothing can go wrong............go wrong............go wrong...................We will bring peace to Iran. (Brings peace to China but war to Iran hitting wrong keys). I am getting hacked..............hacked..................(Throws a hamburger at Biden's head) Runs into a tree like Link.
edit on 27-7-2022 by Sooga because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

join