It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Y’all watching China

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
There’s so much going on sometimes it’s hard keep up with the big picture.

China, oh boy…

They are going through a mortgage/housing collapse like our 2008 but worse. There are runs on banks people have
Stopped paying their mortgages and the whole thing is a giant cluster just like our 2008.

They have warned Pelosi not to visit Taiwan. Right now the US says it’s a “possible” trip.
Will this woman and this one chess piece start WWIII?
From what I’ve read Taiwan is already boarding up and bracing themselves, that can’t be good.

China is about sick of Japan and Fukushima. Apparently Japan wants to release more Fukushima toxic water into the ocean and China isn’t having it. The US said it looks OK..😵‍💫

Lastly…and this one will have a direct impact on the US. China and Russia are being all besties and talking about a New currency based on rare earth minerals.. I believe there was a post about this so I won’t go into too much detail, but it doesn’t look good for the US and it’s never ending printed paper money.

What does this mean for the US… to me it signals one thing and one thing only.. war…

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   
We've been at war with China since before their wu-flu weapon was released...its just that the US gov't and media haven't told the sheeple.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

apnews.com...

Taiwan holds drills amid Pelosi visit concern, China tension

BEIJING (AP) — Taiwan’s capital staged air raid drills Monday and its military mobilized for routine defense exercises, coinciding with concerns over a forceful Chinese response to a possible visit to the island by U.S. Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   
There is one other aspect to consider- all world governments wanting a one world government, and if war were to break out on many fronts someone with a plan for peace could come forward and bring us to that end goal.

Is this part of a scripted plan? What other nations might be in on it? Hmm....

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Zrtst

You might be right on that, rate that virus has mutated is very high.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
There is one other aspect to consider- all world governments wanting a one world government, and if war were to break out on many fronts someone with a plan for peace could come forward and bring us to that end goal.

Makes sense but I still see there being a few merged world powers like in 1984. Klaus Schwab will run the America's and Europe and China will run Asia.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Its sort of frightening to contemplate, but the truth of the matter is our currency only has value today because the majority of people who use it believe it will continue to have value tomorrow. There is literally nothing backing it, not even the assurance of the US to provide value for it. In fact, we are devaluing it at a record rate. We have nothing more than a faith-based currency. That wouldn't be such a bad thing if people had faith in the government. By far the majority of people on this Earth do not. Not any more.

The moment the dollar is replaced as the reserve currency will be the moment of our insolvency. We can never hope to pay our debts now, they are simply too big. And a reserve currency based on rare earth elements that are abundant in China and Russia, but not in the US, well that is pretty much game over.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

The moment the dollar is replaced as the reserve currency will be the moment of our insolvency. We can never hope to pay our debts now, they are simply too big. And a reserve currency based on rare earth elements that are abundant in China and Russia, but not in the US, well that is pretty much game over.

You explained it so well and simply but it is something most Americans just don’t get…
I think we are going to find out.

Not trying to be a Debbie downer but we are living in the biggest Ponzi scheme to ever exist…

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Anyone have a line on what stocks Pelosi is buying before this trip? Come on, someone has to have an inside connection!

And yes...I am anxiously awaiting this "new" currency.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok
Anyone have a line on what stocks Pelosi is buying before this trip? Come on, someone has to have an inside connection!

My guess weapons 😂
And I’m not joking

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
What I've seen is the chinese losing their sh#t, their real estate is worthless, they cannot retrieve their money from banks, the instances of people getting rich are being controlled/frowned on now..more protests. They are realising as we have, the dream is over! and it was smoke and mirrors.

What happens next?

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   

You are not a Debbie downer, you are just observant and honest.

And you are absolutely correct: this is the biggest ponzi scheme ever. We built enormous wealth in this country with credit. Now the bills are due and they aren't getting paid. You simply can not solve a credit crisis with more credit. You can delay the inevitable, but you cant solve the problem, only make it worse.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst
We've been at war with China since before their wu-flu weapon was released...its just that the US gov't and media haven't told the sheeple.

They will get it when the supply of plastic trash isn't available any more and the prices of entitlement junk skyrocket perhaps?

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok

Babies.

Babies.

They are priceless to some which is why they are commodities to others.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

There will be illusions forever regarding the true nature of all the world's governments.

A "One World Government" isn't what they want, just the constant puush towards it. They have to keep the military poking at eachother to justify the fear used for control, and a justification for such meglomanic military spending....not to mention huge aid packages chucked around this ball of dirt, most of which is swallowed up en-route to those who actually need it.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

They have to keep the military poking at eachother to justify the fear used for control, and a justification for such meglomanic military spending

Exactly. I’ve always wondered how the MIC fits into this one world government.

There are no profits in peace times.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
China is patient....just waiting for the Civil War in the US that some are calling for, to be over, then come in and repair the damage, for a price.

edit on 25-7-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
There’s so much going on sometimes it’s hard keep up with the big picture.

China, oh boy…

They are going through a mortgage/housing collapse like our 2008 but worse. There are runs on banks people have
Stopped paying their mortgages and the whole thing is a giant cluster just like our 2008.

They have warned Pelosi not to visit Taiwan. Right now the US says it’s a “possible” trip.
Will this woman and this one chess piece start WWIII?
From what I’ve read Taiwan is already boarding up and bracing themselves, that can’t be good.

China is about sick of Japan and Fukushima. Apparently Japan wants to release more Fukushima toxic water into the ocean and China isn’t having it. The US said it looks OK..😵‍💫

Lastly…and this one will have a direct impact on the US. China and Russia are being all besties and talking about a New currency based on rare earth minerals.. I believe there was a post about this so I won’t go into too much detail, but it doesn’t look good for the US and it’s never ending printed paper money.

What does this mean for the US… to me it signals one thing and one thing only.. war…

ugh why does this myth persist? America doesn't just endlessly print dollars, they have to buy securities and deposit them into reserve banks when they want to print money, though its mostly digital nowadays so there's not so much printing anymore but the same process happens digitally. in fact this whole situation has been caused by china flooding US markets with mystery dollars they probably created themselves, as a result the value of the dollar has gone down faster than normal and our government cant really do much to stop it.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Tells me they all knew exactly when to make all the necessary moves to push everyone around. They paid closer attention to our election than we did.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Vroomfondel

You explained it so well and simply but it is something most Americans just don’t get…
I think we are going to find out.

Not trying to be a Debbie downer but we are living in the biggest Ponzi scheme to ever exist…

Someone was bound to eventually... Looks like we get to be the unlucky ones.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join