It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PSYOP Recruting Video Question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I just have a quick question concerning the PSYOP Recruiting video..at the 2:12 mark in the video one of the protestors during the Change sequence has vampire teeth. Was this just a mistake in stock footage or was this intentional with another meaning? Just looking to see what others think. Thank you!

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Kratos77

'Vampire teeth' has been a fad among the younger generation for some time now. In some cases they actually get their filed into points.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Ooh, one of my favorite videos. Everything you see in it is intentional and has meaning.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1 Thanks Nugget..and I thank Blade movies for that..LOL but it was just odd placement. Just never seen it so obvious.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Great! Where do I sign up?

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

You're post made me think about a boy from school I was friends with and his brother. I remember he told me that he went to the dentist to grind their fangs flat. He wanted to see mine and asked if I had it done already.

Now I wonder...

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

The opening quote for this Video is by the author of "the art of war" with the pen name Sun Tsu from about 5 BC.

The actor who played Mr Miyagi in the movie the Karate kid was interred in a Japanese relocation camp during World War 2.

Next up at 2:16 in the video we see a familiar clockworks.

Anthony Burgess gave us a lot of potential choices for violent interpretation in his book "a clockwork orange".

For those that are interested in clockworks with bloodless tooth spacing and a ceiling below 17,000 feet there is this video.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

My dentist ground my own cool fangs down without permission when I was 12 or so. I loved my huge, sharp canine teeth, but I guess mom wanted them gone ... too "unsightly" and she likely thought they'd scare the normie girls off.

I'm middle aged, now, and still pissed.

Oh, and when he died my dad had weird internal organs that freaked out a seasoned teaching surgical team... I think he stayed dead and I like sunlight well enough, even though I'm naturally nocturnal.

Dunno if I'm a crypto predator species or some vampire hybrid, but most folks don't have to worry. Our kind mostly reads, games, posts on weird conspiracy forums and likes rare steaks more than human babies... though I might like virgins, but never had the pleasure of meeting (or sucking on) one.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Great! Where do I sign up?

Psyops are like Chuck Norris 12 years ago, they find you. Then you're given some bizarre and maddening integrity test that drives you progressively more insane. Usually with an assortment of harassment or conditioning tactics.

And if you pass you find out why you were driven insane for a protracted period and if you fail you end up dead by own hand, reborn religiously, or with PTSD yelling at all the ghosts in the machine. And sometimes all of the above in varying orders.
edit on 25-7-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

OmG They Live

top topics

join