It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There seems to be an inevitable scenario developing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: incoserv

a reply to: nugget1

The only question is what the intended result is, and that is something none of us can agree on either.

I think that the intended result is obvious: complete control of the planet, all of its resources, and all of its inhabitants by a few who have amassed material wealth and political power.

And that is all rooted in the ancient desire to "be like God," to usurp the place of the creator over His creation (a vain and a pointless motive).

The next logical step is that AI is the antichrist (non-human).
It is guiding the WEF and NWO and lays out their daily instructions for them.
Most have yet to realize the old paradigms of nations, leaders, institutions are becoming irrelevant.

This has long been a theory of mine. I have never embraced the idea of an "Antichrist" (capital A). John wrote that the spirit of antichrist (small a) was here and is with us. However, I have long believed that if there ever is a capital A "Antichrist," it would be a new god of our own creation, i.e., and artificial intelligence entity that would attempt to rule over humanity.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: incoserv

Are you American, and have you been taught to separate the paragraphs?, as I was taught to stagger the line in the new paragraph. Without the separation of the script. However I am generally at fault for the continuous script, but I actually thought about the separations on this one. And I still got scolded.!!

Yes, I am American, but I don't think that has anything to do with it.

My apologies as I do see now that you did insert line breaks.

In school (40 plus years ago) we were taught to simply use a single carriage return and indent the first line of each new paragraph. With the advent of typing and especially digital word processing, that changed somewhere along the way and the standard seems to have become placing an double space between paragraphs (as I am doing here in this post). For this kind of reading, it makes it much easier on the eyes and much easier to follow, IMO.

Again, my apologies as I see that you did create paragraph breaks. Many here don't and walls of text are a personal pet peever. You may want to think about using double spaced line breaks, though, as it really does make reading a block of text easier.

<< 1   >>

join