It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP lee zeldin attacked.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   
just breaking.

lee zeldin gop candidate for NY
attacked by knife weilding man.

he'sok

but what does this this mean/

is it on?

i hope so.

the deranged left needs to go.

edit on 03/22/2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads
edit on Thu Jul 21 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I mean does this guy even have a chance at winning the gubernatorial race in New York? ie not exactly high profile, I would say the world's gone crazy but this crap's been happening for a while

Lee Zeldin, New York GOP gubernatorial candidate, attacked at campaign stop

www.foxnews.com...

Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., was attacked during a gubernatorial campaign stop in Perinton, New York on Thursday night where an individual allegedly pulled out a sharp object.

Zeldin was at the Veterans of Foreign Wars post event giving a speech about bail reform when a man allegedly got on stage and "wrestled with him a bit, and pulled a blade out," according to a witness who spoke with Rochester First.

The individual who allegedly tried to attack Zeldin was taken down by AMVETS national Director Joe Chenelly, according to the report.

edit on 21-7-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Failed violence is never the answer.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
I mean does this guy even have a chance at winning the gubernatorial race in New York? ie not exactly high profile, I would say the world's gone crazy but this crap's been happening for a while

www.foxnews.com...

Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., was attacked during a gubernatorial campaign stop in Perinton, New York on Thursday night where an individual allegedly pulled out a sharp object.

Zeldin was at the Veterans of Foreign Wars post event giving a speech about bail reform when a man allegedly got on stage and "wrestled with him a bit, and pulled a blade out," according to a witness who spoke with Rochester First.

The individual who allegedly tried to attack Zeldin was taken down by AMVETS national Director Joe Chenelly, according to the report.

well this raised his profile.

he promised the first thing he'd do as gov is fire the DA.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

www.foxnews.com...

Yes this didn't look like this was a widely attended event at all,

That said even if Zeldin got all the Republicans to vote for him, he still wouldn't come close to what Hocoul got in the Democratic Primary just by herself.

In other words, he isn't getting elected regardless, though he might get more donations.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

I guess that guy couldn't make it to the Dave Chappelle Show...

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

That said even if Zeldin got all the Republicans to vote for him, he still wouldn't come close to what Hocoul got in the Democratic Primary just by herself.

In other words, he isn't getting elected regardless, though he might get more donations.

He had more people there than Joe Biden ever had at any of his campaign for president stops, but I digress.

Left or Right, not cool.
That’s carte blanche to beat the living sh!t out of that clown or drop him with a gunshot.
All bets are off when the knife comes out.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Thats one way to get attention!

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

hokum wasn't elected and hasn't done a good job.

so,
i think ny is sick of dem dam dems..

fire eric adams too!

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Thats one way to get attention!

yes the hard way too!

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

www.foxnews.com...

He had more people there than Joe Biden ever had at any of his campaign for president stops, but I digress.

Left or Right, not cool.
That’s carte blanche to beat the living sh!t out of that clown or drop him with a gunshot.
All bets are off when the knife comes out.

the guy was charged with attempted assault and let go.

he was a vet too.

zeldin was at an amvet place for the speaking engagement. i guess there were mostly vets there.

hokum posted zeldins schedule for her supporters.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
There's also the possibility that this politician just pulled a Jussie Smollett in order to raise his profile.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Sunday, October 9, 2022

Two people shot in New York Congressman Lee Zeldin's yard today.

A bullet passed less than 30 feet from one of his daughters.

Details are still being learned/investigated: www.foxnews.com...

Very strange. I thought Long Island was a safer part of greater New York City?

-cwm

join