It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian Hasidim have decided to curse Putin with an ancient Kabbalistic curse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

As Oleg Tsarev, a former deputy of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine who went over to the side of the rebellious peoples of Donbass in 2014, wrote in his Telegram channel:

“Gennady Korban surprised me. Korban is a well-known Ukrainian raider, a business partner of the mayor of the city of Dnepropetrovsk Filatov. The very one that said: promise everything to the Russians, and we will hang them later.

It is not clear where Korban got such courage from: he turned to the President of Russia on “you”, began to threaten. Previously, only Filatov and Vilkul allowed themselves such statements. I wrote about this earlier (t.me...). Korban tried not to go beyond - you never know how life will turn out.

And then Korban wrote: “Putin, hit the Dnieper again, you will receive a DE-NUR PULSE in response!”
Let me explain, “Pulsa de nura” is a mystical rite performed by a Kabbalist in order to direct the wrath of the heavenly court on the guilty person. According to legend, such a rite was performed by Rabbi Khavets Chaim against Trotsky. True, as a result, the rabbi died earlier than Trotsky, but this does not change the essence of the matter. The curse has allegedly been used successfully against Ariel Sharon and many other prominent political figures. There are risks. If the curse is unfair, then it hits not the victim, but the curser. I think this is our case.

I read the comments under Korban's post. There, my Dnepropetrovsk Jews entered into an argument about whether the rite would affect a non-Jew. According to legend, the rite only works on Jews. Discussed the name of the mother of our president. Shaw maybe yes? But this version was not developed. Then they began to give historical examples. According to my countrymen, the rite of damnation was definitely carried out against Stalin. And, allegedly, he died immediately after that. Some argued that the rite was performed against Hitler, and it was this, and not the Red Army, that led to his death.

They agreed that Putin does not have to be Jewish for the curse to work. The main thing is that the ceremony is performed by a true righteous man. Immediately there was an offer to chip in donations for the righteous. That's right. What a real Jewish righteous man would work without money!
As a result, we decided not to wait for the next strike on the Dnieper and start preparing for the ceremony right now.

I had a lot of fun reading the comments under this Korban post. I went straight home and laughed heartily. I know many commentators personally and I am sure that when the government changes, these same people will walk around with St. George ribbons and glorify Russia.

Well, to summarize: we got the "cursor" Gena to the "hangman" Borya. And smart people in Dnepropetrovsk still remain silent. Do not hurry with loud anti-Russian statements. That's why they are smart. You never know how life will turn out."

I want to clarify that the current city of Dnipro was recently called Dnepropetrovsk, and from the day it was founded until the revolution in Russia in 1917 - Yekaterinoslav. The power in the city belongs to the Jewish sect Chabad-Lubavitch, the world's largest religious center of the Hasidim "Menorah" with the largest synagogue in Europe was built in the city. the absolute dictator and master in the city under Ukraine is the oligarch Igor Kolomoisky, who is wanted in most countries of the world.

In 2014, the hand-me-down mayor of Kolomoisky, Boris Filatov, wrote that you need to communicate with the Russians whatever you want, and then the Russian Hasidim will be hanged on the gallows.

Throughout the Russian military operation in Ukraine, Kolomoisky tried to negotiate with Moscow on the surrender of the city, subject to the inviolability of Hasidic capital and business. But not a single sane politician in the world wants to negotiate with Kolomoisky. Putin backed out of negotiations back in 2014, calling Kolomoisky the biggest swindler in the world.

I don’t know how much the satanic curse will help Kolomoisky, but in reality one can observe his agony in Ukraine. The same as the agony of the Nazi battalions "Jew-Bandera" created by him, who became famous for the terrible terror against the civilian population of Donbass.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

True, as a result, the rabbi died earlier than Trotsky,

Lol!

It's 2022 and instead of mankind resisting some of its baser instincts it's time to add Jewish witch doctor to the apocalypse bingo card.

What a time to be alive.

We are witnessing the dumbest #show in the history of mankind, and it seems like TPTP are just getting started.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Times change, but people stay the same. 1000 years ago people were more moral and pure than they are now. You can hide behind beautiful words, such as "progress", "tolerance", "freedom", "democracy", but you will remain the same Neanderthals.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Times change, but people stay the same. 1000 years ago people were more

Contradicted yourself inside one and a half sentences, komraad.

Is it a new Russian record?

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Oh look another propaganda piece from a Russia Troll about former USSR countries, it must be a day in week with a leter "y" in?

Your history posting on this glorious website goes something like this....
You join and never post in anyone elses threads, all you post is Russian propaganda peices that look like they've been suplied by a handler?? Most of your stories are skewed in such a way to be insulting about the people you post about, who are usually from countries that were formally from the USSR but are no longer under the boot of the USSR and don't want to be under the boot of Mad Vlad.
You respond to posters a few times to try and push your rubbish and usually when shown you're wrong you never post in it again and post another propaganda piece and the whole thing starts again.....

Russia has some great mysteries like the Dyatlov pass incident, the Voronezh UFO incident, stories about Menk and other cryptids and you've never posted about a single one or posted in anyone elses thread?, I wonder why that is? Maybe not aloud free time to post in other threads?
Your hatred for the brave Ukrainians fighting a terroist invasion force must run very deep or is it some wierd fasination and love for Mad Vlads botoxed new face??

edit on 19-7-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   

but you will remain the same Neanderthals.

The Neaderthals were the people who settled Russian and Europe before early Humans arrived, they were designed and built for the cold better than Humans so you're also insulting yourself here too, comrade!!

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Strict orders perhaps.. not allowed to be casual ?

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Here's a good one for you to research and post about....
You'll proberbly find some skewed "facts" on that so you can post about how evil the Finns are!

Russo-Finnish War, also called Winter War, (November 30, 1939–March 12, 1940), war waged by the Soviet Union against Finland at the beginning of World War II, following the conclusion of the German-Soviet Nonaggression Pact (August 23, 1939).

Soviet troops totaling about one million men attacked Finland on several fronts. The heavily outnumbered Finns put up a skillful and effective defense that winter, and the Red Army made little progress.

A sneek attack and storming into another soverign country and then stalling, now why does that soung familar?????

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Well, it's rumored that Putin has been having health problems over the last year. It's possible Karma and/or the curse is catching up with him. Plus at 69 he's past retirement age. Bodies begin to start shaking apart in your 60s and it accelerates the older you get.

The day is coming he's going to say he can't handle the pressure and retire. Or something important like a heart attack or stroke drops him.

new topics

top topics

join