It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood edits movies by the timecode predicted major events before they took place Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
pomf2.lain.la...

We're Back (1993) 20:01
"New York isn't ready for you guys. We need a plan" (Picture of an Airplane shown)
20:41 Flying straight at a large building.

Home Alone (1990) Many references to 9/11 and the Twin Towers occurring at specific times ending at the Towers themselves 10:41

Dr. Stranglove (1964) 20:41
"What about the Planes sir? Surely they must be recalled. "My attack orders stand, the planes will not be recalled" 9:11 Wing Attack Plan orders appear on screen on a plane.

Flash Gordon (1980) 9:11
"It was an attack! I've been right all these years!"

The Medusa Touch (1978) 11:09
A Quick edit to the broken tail of an airplane that crashed into a building

X-Files (1998) 20:41 Images of a building exploding and collapsing.

Wayne's World (1992) 10:41 "I Fell" is said by Garth after falling out of his chair

Youtuber Philip DeFranco following the universal editing patterns as The Twin Towers appear on a NY logo exactly at 10:41

Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982) 9:11
School bell goes off as student gestures with a paper airplane.

Ghost (1990) 10:41 Discussing a plane crash on TV & images of a burnt airplane shown

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes (1978) 20:01
"The Government will do anything to keep this a secret!"
edit on 17-7-2022 by truthxteller because: Left something out

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Don't forget Simpsons and other cartoons.

I am pretty sure I Pet goat is showing things as they will come about and have come about.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I vaguely remember something about a news broadcasting station in Europe announcing the twin towers had been struck by a plane about ten minutes or so before the event happened.

That day completely changed society world wide, and the next generation won't have any memory of what life used to be like, or what was truly lost.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Now check those timestamps on any other movie and see what you get. I would guess most of the time there wouldn't be much of anything of interest during those timestamps. I think this could be a case of cherry picking, there are SO many hours of film and TV out there that you are bound to find something if you go looking for it.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
They certainly did announce building 7 before it happened. Caught on video. British I think.

For some reason, this video above made me wonder if we are already synced with AI but the AI component is only just awakening to know it is AI.

We have a split in society with those ok with it whatever the "machine" dishes out and those who are more allied with nature and want to go no further, at least blindly, into "science". At that awakening point, does the AI lose all need for the souled body other than as a vehicle?

Far fetched, yes, but so are most of the movies. So often in the movies characters are hitting that moment of awareness and all the existential angst that brings up.

That flying mirror scene...

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RegularJo76
Now check those timestamps on any other movie and see what you get. I would guess most of the time there wouldn't be much of anything of interest during those timestamps. I think this could be a case of cherry picking, there are SO many hours of film and TV out there that you are bound to find something if you go looking for it.

Totally agree with this, but it would make an interesting but immense project to plot it all and see if there truly is any connection statistically.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The editing by the numbers is a system they use in every movie but the references are always there but often vague, these were the best examples I could find to convey my theory. It's also in Music here's some quick examples I just found:

1:06 "I had to Fall, to loose it all" 1:06 = 9/01 (Sept. 2001) upside down and reverse. Also Arab-Style writing shown on the drum logo Zudjian in the music video. Probably intentional. 2:01 I had to Fall to lose it all! Linkin Park- In the End

Alanis Morisette -Ironic
1:09 "Mr. Play it safe was afraid to Fly."

1:19 "He waited his whole damn life to take that Flight, as the Plane crashed down he though well isn't this nice!"

2:16 Everything Blows UP in your face

a reply to: RegularJo76

edit on 17-7-2022 by truthxteller because: fixed song title.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: truthxteller

great, except the time codes change between versions. Blu ray and DVD use different frame rates, European and US use different frame rates. So the time codes are different.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Totally agree with this, but it would make an interesting but immense project to plot it all and see if there truly is any connection statistically.

I've done this for atleast 1000 movies going straight to the appropriate timestamps, I can tell by the editing usually there is intentionality of what is being expressed at these specific times by what is said or by a quick cut edit. But they are usually vague. These are the best examples of what I've found in 1000s of movies to convey my theory.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Did you bother to investigate movies/TV where timecode isn't used; Just a slate, for roll, scene and take. And frame rate also determines time code when it's used; I'm sure you know that timecode is just a synchronization devise to align audio and frame rate.

eta....if your theory is correct; we are living in a predetermined matrix. If so when do you think it was started and by whom.

edit on 17-7-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: truthxteller

Dr. Stranglove (1964) 20:41
"What about the Planes sir? Surely they must be recalled. "My attack orders stand, the planes will not be recalled" 9:11 Wing Attack Plan orders appear on screen on a plane.

This one cant surely be 9-11 related

unless it was planned well in advance, The twin towers were not opened until April 4, 1973, surely if TPTB were this organised Covid would have wiped us all out
edit on 000000p3101America/Chicago717202207 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: great, except the time codes change between versions. Blu ray and DVD use different frame rates, European and US use different frame rates. So the time codes are different. AaarghZombies

This is a good point. All I can say is one version must take precedent over the other as the "official" version. And having the experience of decoding 1000s of movies I feel I can tell when one version is properly synchronized as the occultists intended versus one that is off sync.

I have a few other tricks from patterns I've taken note of to judge a good sync. Gematria for "Who" is 276 after a base 60 conversion 276 = 3:16 so I go to this time stamp along with 1:03:16 and see if the movie responds with an answer to "WHO" checking for correlation.

My point also being that Gematria is used in the editing & syncing of movies.

The times of 33:00, 33:33 often convey occult symbolism: Sun/Moon/Stars or Masonic symbolism like ladders or stairs basically masonic "tracing board" associations can be spotted around these timestamps.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Your premise would be a great theme for a film/TV series. Thanks for the inspiration!! I've already started the treatment.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   
it seems to be everywhere, the gematria is a way of broadcasting a day or event or a moving on to an event. why do you think they have to do this, it really will be the downfall, it must be some elite masonic pact made with an evil entity, the eye signs and all the ok 666 signs. its always there.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: jarusica2012

Careful there. Do not offend said members.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Your premise would be a great theme for a film/TV series. Thanks for the inspiration!! I've already started the treatment. olaru12

I agree, I could totally see that, more power to you. But good luck getting a movie studio to help you & take part in exposing their own system lol

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I've been in the film/TV biz now for 20+ years and stay completely away from big studios for my projects. I do however work for them as union SAG and IATSE; And know a few producers. The Dan Brown vibe will always be popular.

And good luck to you in your endeavors. You seem knowledgeable in film mechanics. What do you do...

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I'm not saying there wasn't anything strange about 9/11, but is it really that hard to believe that movie makers can't imagine that the two tallest building in New York that was a huge symbol of America could be targeted by terrorists?

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 01:14 AM
link   

top topics

join