It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything Will Kill You Except The Covid Vaccine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Scientists are "mystified," and doctors are "bewildered." Or maybe they're "perplexed" or some other adjective that describes extreme confusion. The strange epidemic of people dying "suddenly" or dying "unexpectedly," ironically referred to as SADS, seemed to emerge out of no where in 2021. There seems to be nothing that could easily explain it, and no differences that occurred that year when compared to previous years.

Now experts have began compiling many disparate reasons that will explain the phenomena of SADS at last. Among these elusive causes of sudden death in young and healthy people are gardening, losing your temper, and watching TV. I'm glad they were able to get to the bottom of this. Now we can make the necessary changes to not do these things and put SADS behind us once and for all.

It’s become a common theme throughout the world since 2021 (not 2020): There is a spike in excess deaths and sudden unexplained deaths, including among younger people. It sounds kind of important, right? Shouldn’t we seek to investigate all the variables that have changed since 2021?

CTV News reported last week, “Alberta is reporting an unprecedented increase in ill-defined and unknown causes of death in 2021.” According to government statistics from Alberta, ill-defined and unknown causes of death more than doubled – from 1,464 in 2020 to 3,362 in 2021. It has surpassed dementia to secure the number-one spot in causes of death for 2021. That’s kind of a big deal.

Some of the scariest top 20 ways you will die suddenly:

Watching TV: Man, rigorous exercise will cause cardiovascular problems? I’ll just sit on the couch and watch TV. Well, now the media everywhere is warning of a new study that watching more than four hours of TV a day can increase your risk of blood clots by 35%.

Gardening: If you can’t safely be a couch potato nor exercise vigorously without the threat of a heart attack, perhaps gardening is a happy medium to get you active but not too active. But in comes the U.K. Sun with a recent headline, “GREEN FINGERS Urgent warning to gardeners as soil ‘increases risk of killer heart disease’.” All those toxins in the soil can give you a heart attacks and strokes, according to researchers at the University Medical Center Mainz.

Losing your temper: Around the same time as all these other articles, the New York Post warned that losing your temper can lead to a stroke. You know, because people never lost their tempers before 2021.

Cold weather: We are told that the globe is warmer than ever, yet in the winter of 2021-2022, the U.K. Sun felt it was important to notify people that cold weather can suddenly cause blood clotting and heart attacks more than ever.

Global warming: Well, what accounts for the sudden deaths not during the cold weather? Fear not, they have you covered. Around the same time, a new paper published in the Canadian Journal of Cardiology warned that the future increase in severity of heat waves will dramatically harm cardiovascular health.

SOURCE

edit on 14-7-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Gee; I wonder what ever could be causing it? Have any of the 'experts' thought about looking at what might have changed?

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   

The covid could kill you.
The covid vaccine could kill you.

You can get the covid while vaccinated?

Why double up on BS?

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 02:29 AM
link   
In my case everything and anything may just kill me EXCEPT the covid vaccines as I will continue to see right through their BS.

I'll continue to take my alleged chances.......and continue to tune out when the BS begins to flow.

After all if anyone can't detect BS in everything that's been going on then back to the cue for dose number? and wait for your SADS.

Yeeeeee haaaaaaa.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 03:10 AM
link   
So true! It's become part of the Globalist playbook now that they see how easily manipulated most are. a reply to: CthruU

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Doctors have no idea why adults are suddenly dying.
Doctors: "Trust the science."
🙄

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

The covid could kill you.
The covid vaccine could kill you.

You can get the covid while vaccinated?

Why double up on BS?

Because of "Progressive logic" !

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Given the progressive liberal bias in reporting, I'm surprised they haven't recommended homosexual type activities as safe and healthy. Strangely enough, gay sex is being blamed for the spread of the new and improved strain of monkey pox. So I can't work in the sex trade and do tricks down at the truck stops as my healthy activity. A pity as I would get a high social credit score for doing truck drivers and earning some cash.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Scientists are "mystified," and doctors are "bewildered." Or maybe they're "perplexed" or some other adjective that describes extreme confusion. The strange epidemic of people dying "suddenly" or dying "unexpectedly," ironically referred to as SADS, seemed to emerge out of no where in 2021. There seems to be nothing that could easily explain it, and no differences that occurred that year when compared to previous years.

Now experts have began compiling many disparate reasons that will explain the phenomena of SADS at last. Among these elusive causes of sudden death in young and healthy people are gardening, losing your temper, and watching TV. I'm glad they were able to get to the bottom of this. Now we can make the necessary changes to not do these things and put SADS behind us once and for all.

It’s become a common theme throughout the world since 2021 (not 2020): There is a spike in excess deaths and sudden unexplained deaths, including among younger people. It sounds kind of important, right? Shouldn’t we seek to investigate all the variables that have changed since 2021?

CTV News reported last week, “Alberta is reporting an unprecedented increase in ill-defined and unknown causes of death in 2021.” According to government statistics from Alberta, ill-defined and unknown causes of death more than doubled – from 1,464 in 2020 to 3,362 in 2021. It has surpassed dementia to secure the number-one spot in causes of death for 2021. That’s kind of a big deal.

Some of the scariest top 20 ways you will die suddenly:

Watching TV: Man, rigorous exercise will cause cardiovascular problems? I’ll just sit on the couch and watch TV. Well, now the media everywhere is warning of a new study that watching more than four hours of TV a day can increase your risk of blood clots by 35%.

Gardening: If you can’t safely be a couch potato nor exercise vigorously without the threat of a heart attack, perhaps gardening is a happy medium to get you active but not too active. But in comes the U.K. Sun with a recent headline, “GREEN FINGERS Urgent warning to gardeners as soil ‘increases risk of killer heart disease’.” All those toxins in the soil can give you a heart attacks and strokes, according to researchers at the University Medical Center Mainz.

Losing your temper: Around the same time as all these other articles, the New York Post warned that losing your temper can lead to a stroke. You know, because people never lost their tempers before 2021.

Cold weather: We are told that the globe is warmer than ever, yet in the winter of 2021-2022, the U.K. Sun felt it was important to notify people that cold weather can suddenly cause blood clotting and heart attacks more than ever.

Global warming: Well, what accounts for the sudden deaths not during the cold weather? Fear not, they have you covered. Around the same time, a new paper published in the Canadian Journal of Cardiology warned that the future increase in severity of heat waves will dramatically harm cardiovascular health.

SOURCE

They forgot to put the biggest killer of them all! This has a 100% kill rate as compared to the others! -Living- The #1 killer of them all!

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Why double up on BS?

Why only double? Why not a Quadruple?

2 Shots and 2 Boosters!

No thanks!

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Why double up on BS?

Why only double? Why not a Quadruple?

2 Shots and 2 Boosters!

No thanks!

2 shots and 2 boosters? That's so 3 months ago. We're on shot 6 now. Get with the program.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

"Seemed to have emerged out of nowhere in 2021"?

In fact, SADS seems to have been first noted in medical literature in 1917. You seem to have an agenda that pays no regard to reality:

health-desk.org...

"Sudden and unexpected deaths during sleep of young adults" were first noted in medical literature in 1917. However, it is extremely likely this event has been happening in adults for centuries."
edit on 14-7-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

2 shots and 2 boosters? That's so 3 months ago. We're on shot 6 now. Get with the program.

Yep, and if these criminals had their way half the world would be in a camp by now!

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"Sudden and unexpected deaths during sleep of young adults" were first noted in medical literature in 1917. However, it is extremely likely this event has been happening in adults for centuries."

"Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia"

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie2018

Great. And your point is?

My point is it was not true, as the OP, claimed, that SADS only suddenly emerged in 2021. No?

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018
"Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia"

Yeah, but they didn't just suddenly start saying that in 1984.

The point being that SADS didn't emerge out of no where in 2021.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

'Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.'

The past can be changed to fit the narrative for today, Climate Change is an example.

History keeps getting colder

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I am sure most know..
edit on 14-7-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   

They want healthy adults in Canada, Ontario for the new shots that are coming this fall that would be aimed at targeting omicron variants.

Omicron isnt as bad.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie2018

Oh. So the article I posted is not true, then? If you Google SADS it should be obvious that it did not suddenly emerge in 2021.

Climate change? Has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

It's just you deflecting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join