It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zealand Doctors Send Letter Asking Police To Investigate Deaths After Covid Shots

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Sorry all BS.

The fact is many of the doctors, nurses and others attached to the group made predictions that have fallen flat. They made them publicly so are desperately trying to save face.

Note: If their predictions had been based on science and facts, we would all be going to a Funeral a week by now. Which the public clearly see is not happening.

As a mortician in New Zealand I can tell you the ONLY raise in "Sudden Deaths" has been in groups who refused to take the vaccination while refusing to get help when sick. I am seeing the exact kind of damage I saw in 2020. It is C19 damage. Which once you open someone up is quite extensive and spread out over multiple organs.

And yes I have done and seen vaccine injury deaths before. Much more acute.

We are having a rise in death rates, but we all know what that is from. As a country that eliminated C19 twice with no drugs or vaccine we all KNOW that ESR guideline's work ( masks, distancing, airflow, isolation etc... . After all with only that at our disposal we did what the "experts" said was impossible.

And we did it TWICE.

Everyone agrees we just got lazy, and are paying the price. Plus many people mistakenly thought the variants were not dangerous anymore.

Now that was predicted to happen by anyone with 3 brain cells to rub together. And at least the average Kiwi is not trying to blame someone else.

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedeadtruth
Sorry all BS.

The fact is many of the doctors, nurses and others attached to the group made predictions that have fallen flat. They made them publicly so are desperately trying to save face.

Note: If their predictions had been based on science and facts, we would all be going to a Funeral a week by now. Which the public clearly see is not happening.

As a mortician in New Zealand I can tell you the ONLY raise in "Sudden Deaths" has been in groups who refused to take the vaccination while refusing to get help when sick. I am seeing the exact kind of damage I saw in 2020. It is C19 damage. Which once you open someone up is quite extensive and spread out over multiple organs.

And yes I have done and seen vaccine injury deaths before. Much more acute.

We are having a rise in death rates, but we all know what that is from. As a country that eliminated C19 twice with no drugs or vaccine we all KNOW that ESR guideline's work ( masks, distancing, airflow, isolation etc... . After all with only that at our disposal we did what the "experts" said was impossible.

And we did it TWICE.

Everyone agrees we just got lazy, and are paying the price. Plus many people mistakenly thought the variants were not dangerous anymore.

Now that was predicted to happen by anyone with 3 brain cells to rub together. And at least the average Kiwi is not trying to blame someone else.

Nope.

Flu causes excess death. Flu disappears, excess death disappears. COVID doesn't produce any excess death. The COVID vaccine causes more death than a typical flu.

metatron.substack.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   

edit on 7/12/2022 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: thedeadtruth

If you have had the shots and the boosters the fact is, you do not want to hear about any adverse effects, you will follow the government guidelines that they are safe and risk is negligible. You will do everything to suggest that the doomsayers are laughable loons. Simply because you cannot unvax yourself. It is a done deal and that's that.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

If you have had the shots and the boosters the fact is, you do not want to hear about any adverse effects, you will follow the government guidelines that they are safe and risk is negligible. You will do everything to suggest that the doomsayers are laughable loons. Simply because you cannot unvax yourself. It is a done deal and that's that.

Thats true, receiving this experimental drug is like a mortal contract and the only way to stay sane is ignore everything that questions it.

Sadly the only way to have a chance if it is going to affect you is to accept the fact it's dangerous and learn about legit detox strategies.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Backagain

My best friend is dead from the jab. My father in law DEAD! 3 days!

WHO ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU?

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The chances of NZ police acting against their orders is less likely than Jesus returning to save us from big pharma.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   

I've never read such blatant propaganda in my life. You say the public hasn't noticed anything? I had a family member almost die twice after their last two shots. I also know of a family friend who recently had a heart attack. I've certainly noticed multiple high profile sports people and even politicians suddenly drop dead. I also noticed a lot of ambulances on the road right after the last round of vaccines. If the same thing happens again with the next round of shots, which they are starting to push now in Australia, then it will be extremely obvious what is causing the sudden ambulance crisis.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite
Yeah I'm double vaxxed too and always hearing about all this "vaccine death" but nothing going on, nor has anyone I know died of anything, let alone vaccine. Nonetheless I don't plan on getting any boosters any time soon, if ever. I'm highly suspicious of the exponentially increasing numbers of boosters people "need" to get.
I try to take a balanced approach to conspiracy theories, suspending my disbelief but also not going all in, more often than not I actually end up just flip flipping between, going all in and not believing it rather than staying balanced in the middle. Anyway.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   

What covid deaths? Seriously? Myself and my mum had to go to hospital back in 2020 of September (she needed surgery due to infection from a hip replacement) and it was so QUIET!

Nurses were almost twiddling their thumbs! When we got in to see the surgeon we asked about Covid, he literally just shrugged his shoulders like it was nothing, he was not concerned about it at all because there was no influx like the media had sensationalized.

So many here saying "everyone I know is vaxxed and no deaths or injuries"

That's my EXACT perspective for Covid! I don't know of anyone that even needed hospital for Covid, ffs.

Covid has not impacted my local community at all. IN FACT hospitals have been getting hit more in the last 6 months -- since the vaccine mandates first began. I see ambulances all the time now -- never saw or HEARD an increase back in 2020, or most of 2021.

And yes I know of at least 3 people suffering heart issues post jab. One of them has severe pericarditis, he may get compensation for it.

Another man needed emergency heart surgery 3 hrs after the booster. (3rd jab)

As much as you are sick of seeing fear mongering over the vaccine, we are sick of this fear mongering over Covid. Not a single unvaxxed person I know has had issues with covid. They recovered from it like a cold. We have had MASSIVE protests against vaccine mandates and and our numbers are growing.

All those double vaxxed last year aren't even "vaxxed" anymore. That's the kicker, everyone who hasn't had a booster is no longer even considered vaxxed. And the majority will not get a booster. So just let it go already -- let this oh so dangerous Covid rip through us -- if we start seeing the "dangerous virus" bulldozing through our community, I'm sure they won't need to "mandate" the treatment for something taking down people everywhere. But that's not gonna happen -- because this CONvid was blown out of proportion from the start.

My brother tells me at his work all the jabbed folks are getting sick real easy -- chronic cold symptoms and taking off weeks due to sickness from covid -- and they are jabbed!

To the OP I'm not sure what to think of possible increases of death post jab. So far I only know of people severely injured by the jab but as they got treatment, they are still alive - though badly injured. The numbers are not huge, I know many who took the jab who are mostly okay.

But it was not the short term we were mostly worried about, it is the long term. So if the vaccine causes gradual damage -- like brewing cancer or slow decline of the immune system after more boosters -- then many deaths to come will be listed as what the jab *caused* (cancer etc) and will be hard to tie to this vaccine.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   
My oldest daughter works the covid floor at our local hospital. When covid first hit and there was a mask shortage, the hospital ran out of masks and issued COFFEE FILTERS on a string to the nurses! AAAANNNDDD they had to wear those useless coffee filters for A WEEK! before getting a new coffee filter issued to them. I trotted out and bought hepa vacuum cleaner bags and made hepa filters out of those for her. Btw, you can make 8 masks out of one hepa vacuum cleaner bag.

Anyway, here we are 2 years later and she still hasn't contracted covid and she says the majority of people they're seeing on the covid floor now have all gotten the shot (which ISN'T a vaccine). My youngest daughter has been double jabbed and called me complaining of chest pain radiating down her left arm. I told her she may be having a heart attack (having just turned 32) and to go to the hospital or call an ambulance. She's also having heavy periods with serious clots. She also thinks the shots are "safe and effective" (she's had covid 3 times since getting jabbed).

My good friend's daughter got double jabbed then got pregnant and miscarried the baby. She got pregnant again and couldn't maintain the pregnancy past 30 weeks and remained eclamptic 3 weeks past C-section. There's no family history of miscarriages and she's only in her 20's.

Can we at least quit calling it a vaccine? Calling a wolf a dog does not keep it away from your door and reclassifying an mRNA experimental medical treatment does not make it behave in the body the same way as a vaccine.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Brigadier

If you buy into the depopulation theory.,as fact. Then anyone carrying out the heinous act will cover their tracks. Like hitting certain areas with toxic batches, and high levels of deniability. So when one citizen blows the whistle that something isn't right in their area with increased deaths post jab. There will be another person saying that they have not noticed any increase. So it's one person's word against another. If I had shot one and two and am fine. So be it but we do know certain batches are more toxic than others. Hence the discrepancy. We know for a fact that five-year average death rates are going up. We also know that the shot is as effective if not more so than the morning-after pill. A drastic drop in births is being reported in high vaccination areas. These are facts. and people are still lining up for the clot shot. The government is still pushing the shots in spite of the facts. So you work it out.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   

a reply to: Brigadier

If you buy into the depopulation theory.,as fact. Then anyone carrying out the heinous act will cover their tracks. Like hitting certain areas with toxic batches, and high levels of deniability. So when one citizen blows the whistle that something isn't right in their area with increased deaths post jab. There will be another person saying that they have not noticed any increase. So it's one person's word against another. If I had shot one and two and am fine. So be it but we do know certain batches are more toxic than others. Hence the discrepancy. We know for a fact that five-year average death rates are going up. We also know that the shot is as effective if not more so than the morning-after pill. A drastic drop in births is being reported in high vaccination areas. These are facts. and people are still lining up for the clot shot. The government is still pushing the shots in spite of the facts. So you work it out.

The toxic batches isn't a thing to buy into, it's been documented:

www.howbad.info...

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   
That is so lame.

There are a bunch of batches that were given to people who were already at deaths door, what you want to call hot doses, and after those you have a huge list where most show 0 deaths and a few 1 or 2.

It wasn't the doses that were hot, it was the patients that really were never going to make it anyway.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Then why are birth rates plummeting and the five-year all-cause average death rate rising? and why is no government agency investigating this? Because they don't need to because they know. It is early days in the die-off, with many real distractions.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Then why are birth rates plummeting and the five-year all-cause average death rate rising? and why is no government agency investigating this? Because they don't need to because they know. It is early days in the die-off, with many real distractions.

By all means show me where the data at How Bad is My Batch reflects what you just said?

The Pfizer page has 5000 pfizer lots listed and, from all of them, it only shows a total of 2671 deaths reported. The US averages more than double that many deaths in a single day.

Where are all the other pfizer jab deaths at?

edit on 13-7-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
A group of doctors in New Zealand wrote an open letter to New Zealand authorities describing the large number of sudden and unexpected deaths which can only be attributed to the COVID vaccines. Because New Zealand has purposely disabled the surveillance system that would monitor this, a local group of volunteers including healthcare professionals have been keeping their own database of deaths records that are most likely attributed to the vaccines. In the open letter, they describe the unprecedented amount of abnormal deaths they are seeing as well as describing specific deaths in younger people.

"There is a shockingly large burden of deaths and injuries following the Covid-19 vaccines, of itself and compared to any other treatment or vaccine in modern times."

“Children and young people are dying and suffering particularly cardiac injuries (though many healthy elderly have died too), whilst their risk from covid-19 is particularly low. We believe we are being lied to. We present many cases halfway down this post,”

“We appeal AGAIN to the Police, headed by Andrew Coster, and our MPs, to intervene to protect the People,”

“There is an evolving humanitarian crisis, and the government, Police, vaccine industry and most doctors are lost at sea. For God’s sake, people, let’s make our Police and MPs put a stop to this now!”

Many of the deaths fit the current trend of "died unexpectedly" or "died suddenly" and occur in young adults and children. For example:

Eddie, age 13, Wellington. Died in his sleep, several nights after jabbed at event with some of his school buddies.

Joanna. 15 year old, Auckland. A friend’s mum reported the death. Joanna collapsed in her bathroom, her heart had stopped.

Katie age 13. Died October 2021 in the arms of a camp helper about a week following her first jab. Cause of death myocarditis, initially diagnosed and treated as asthma by GP.

Robert age 21. Northland. Died Oct 2021 1-2 days after jab. Cause of death brain bleed and cardiac arrest. Fit and healthy active man.

Aio age 16. Whangarei school girl. Died Dec 2021 2 weeks after jab from brain bleed and blood clots. Some hospital staff agreed privately that vaccine had killed her according to family members.

Isabella Alexander age 17. Died Sept 2021. Cause of death multiple blood clots. Collapsed in father’s arms out running. Had felt unwell since a week after 1st jab.

SO URCE - WRITE UP
Jim Hoft is as crazy as Pelosi with his theories.
The Gateway Pundit is an alt-right looney bin of news. Your use of it as news is proof of your radical mind.
Im sure you are too busy preparing your speech for tonight’s White Nationalist Christian meeting to respond, but please do your best ok .
You should think about getting pictures of Steve Bannon & Roger Stone tattooed on your backs .

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
That is so lame.

There are a bunch of batches that were given to people who were already at deaths door, what you want to call hot doses, and after those you have a huge list where most show 0 deaths and a few 1 or 2.

It wasn't the doses that were hot, it was the patients that really were never going to make it anyway.

What are you talking about? There's a epidemic of young people dying unexpectedly and thousands of deaths in VAERs of young people and children. There weren't going to to die. Just stop.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
What are you talking about? There's a epidemic of young people dying unexpectedly and thousands of deaths in VAERs of young people and children. There weren't going to to die. Just stop.

You posted How Bad is My Batch as a source and I was just telling anonentity that that source doesn't show a huge increase in deaths due to jabs.

It isn't my fault that one of your sources doesn't back up the claim of excessive deaths due to the jabs.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Unfortunately the global elites will not comply. Part of their goals is to depopulate Earth/to murder as many people and unborn humans as they can and in the billions...

These people have no soul and no compassion. May they all burn in hell for eternity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join