It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chris jericho, 52, pro athlete, blood clots and pulminary embolism.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

jericho talks about surviving blood clots, because he in great shape.
he does mention he is vazked.
he is middle aged, but he is still wrestling, still a professional athlete, and in the last few years cut a lot of weight to regain top form.

my dad is on crazy blood thinners, he suffered from blood clots in his feet a few months back. had to go to the hospital for 2 months, rehab, almost lost his ability to walk. my dad got the vazk as well, even tho i warned him not to.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: drongosrevenge

Some wont entertain the idea that something is happening, but something is happening.

I remember back in the day Jericho and mankind, I had the wcw and wwf in my child hood vernacular. I hope he can manage through his troubles.

Prime time

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

something is happening, but something is happening.

Some are denying yet and you hear stories of huge job vacancies across everywhere, some are blaming the lack of pay but arent touching the blame on the mandates.

Some places requite you not only to be vaxed but boosted.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   
It must be climate change.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Not long after Tripple H had blood clots and heart issues. They seemed to have started after.... ???????

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Some are denying yet and you hear stories of huge job vacancies across everywhere, some are blaming the lack of pay but arent touching the blame on the mandates.

There's also this strange phenomena of funeral homes doing bulk orders for child caskets, which they've never done in the history of their business before.

I hear the climate is getting pretty rough.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   

something is happening and you mis quoted me (repeat the line)

athletes are on the fore front because they always have cameras and mics pointed at their faces and up their #

You are a proponant of the vaccine is evil crowd, I respect that. I am of the proponent of the government and governments of the world are evil crowd. I am not vaccinated, as a Marine I had to get all kinds of vaccines and # never really bothered me too much. Then again I never had a jab because this world wide global sniffels will kill grandma either, especially at the time when retards made sick bays in old folks homes resulting in 1000's of deaths. I often wonder if they did that just to boost verifiable deaths from the kung flu.

I work at a machine shop and I work at night with 1 other guy, I am a machinist and a welder. During the height of the plandemic all the day shift guys and 2 wimmins didn't come in scared because of this terror sickness, my night partner and I had to go to days to fill the loss of people machining. out of 18 people during the day 6 of us or 4 day guys and 2 night guys kept shi t running. No jabs, no complaints, no BS. The people that didn't come in were part of our family no one ever criticized them in my shop no one bit ched. no one in my shop is vaxxed either.

I'm neither with you or against you, sometimes we agree sometimes we don't. Either way I'd drink a beer with you bro.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: drongosrevenge

He warned his dad not to get vaxxed, but he got himself vaxxed.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
It must be climate change.

Not far from the truth.

CO2 must be eliminated, one individual at a time.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I am agaisnt any health mandates that wont allow the participants to allow them to have medical exemptions.

edit on 9-7-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 02:56 AM
link   

I am agaisnt any health mandates that wont allow the participants to allow them to have medical exemptions.

there should be no health exemption like it used to be.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I am agaisnt any health mandates ... PERIOD!

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   
maybe he did it for work. right after the shutdown, AEW was traveling all over the country still.
AEW was in buffalo and ny.

i went to see it in queens.

simple enough to 'show' a 'card' to get into lol.

one of my friends told me his brother worked for the airlines, and he refused it. he got fined. then when all the plandemik stuff came out, this guy sued the airlines to get back the money he was fined. he got it back.

new topics

top topics

join