It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm an abductee. My life is weird.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Magnificat

I don't disagree with your analysis.

It's the only published attempt I was familiar with so
I sent it your way.

The word "anecdotal' often has a sneer attached to it,
which i don't care for.. but I do understand.. 'this whole
business' is not particularly amenable to science at
the present time due to poor availability of data
and poor data collection and analysis.

Kev

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Sounds more like sleep paralysis causing an outer body experience of sorts. Could look into Terrence Mckenna an some of his work, it a bit “ far out there in the aether, MAN”, but it might help you trying to get idea of what happened.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Proto88

That's why I mentioned synthenesia.

www.healthline.com...

i'm fine with considering 'supernatural possibilities' (which is also just
undiscovered physics)

but it's best to start with prosaic explanations first,

and this account just SCREAMS synthenesia, at least in part.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Agreed.

Stats about UFOs are a bit of a pet peeve of mine because they are rarely presented with the full list of caveats that go along with them.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Haha I totally get it now. It wasn't ME who got "one thing right" it was assstro. Who is/was an ATS member that I somehow missed in my years of lurking. Sheesh I'm thick sometimes. Thank you for the clarifaction and the study links. a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'm somewhat familiar with Terrance Mckenna. I would be more open to it being some sort of dream if it wasn't for the position I awoke, THE BOOTS with no socks and the weird thing I found in my mouth. It's a definite possibility though. Thank you. a reply to: Proto88

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   
No doubt about it. Wikipedia and the link you provided says I'm 100% a synesthete. Especially with audio. I'm not sure how this plays into this particular experience though. It wasn't like a "blending of senses". It was just like going outside and living. How do you think it is connected? reply to: KellyPrettyBear

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xosephx
No doubt about it. Wikipedia and the link you provided says I'm 100% a synesthete. Especially with audio. I'm not sure how this plays into this particular experience though. It wasn't like a "blending of senses". It was just like going outside and living. How do you think it is connected? reply to: KellyPrettyBear

synthsthete's unique brains might be more prone to 'flexible perception'
of reality. Hell if I know.

I know that I act like i know so much on ATS and everywere I go, but much
of that was due to being born an autistic savant of memory,, which has faded
some as it often does..

I'm a mostly fearless explorer.. but I only know a fraction of a fraction.

But aren't you glad that you posted?

You now have PART of your puzzle solved!

isn't that wonderful?

Kev
edit on 9-7-2022 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I also liked what you said earlier about native people and eastern folks and this stuff just being part of life. This rings true to me. I am not Native or Indian. Mostly Irish. Feeling more human about it. It has also helped in making a living as an artist. So I guess I can do something with it. Thanks again for all of your replies. a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: xosephx
"Humans aren't ready for space travel. The things you do to each other are felt all throughout the galaxy."

Was this spoken words, or did you receive this information telepathically?

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I feel like I heard him say it. It was very hazy. I don't specifically remember seeing his mouth move or not move. I actually feel like I wasn't supposed to be awake. Like it was inconvenient that I was concious. Besides the blueish glow he looked like a man. a reply to: zofodraz

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join