It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm an abductee. My life is weird.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   
In 2004 I was living in Jackson Hole WY. It was Saturday, April 11th. I was wearing comfortable, dark blue sweat shorts and a dark blue T shirt. Both with small burn holes from working with metal. I went to bed in my cold, basement apartment that I rented from the lady upstairs. I woke up in the middle of the night to go pee. I walked past one of the windows that was actually below ground level, so in order to see outside you had to look up into the sky. I noticed something colorful and sparkling like torch brazing brass.

I flashed back to a memory when I was in the fourth grade of getting up out of a green recliner to peer out between the sliding glass door curtains and seeing a disc with rectangular, yellow lights fly over my house, my dad sleeping on the couch and me, being too afraid of his wrath, did not run outside and see. "Not this time", I thought. I threw on my boots, untied, no socks and ran out of my room, up the basement steps and started looking for it. I looked in the direction I had seen it and it was not there. I turned to my right and peered in the distance toward Snow King mountain hoping for a glimpse.

All of a sudden it came out from behind a group of trees about 50 feet from me. SUPER CLOSE. It was mezmorizing. Red, yellow and blue rectangles with a black outline that seemed to be moving all around in an impossible way. I got pretty freakin' scared and started to turn to run back downstairs. But before I could take one step, it swooped down toward me. I saw the bottom of it and saw a bright blue ring flash.

I awoke in a heavily sedated state, in front of me was what appeared to be a human man sitting at what looked like a cockpit with lights and controls. He had a blonde haircut, kind of poofy lol. There was also a bluish, iridescent, blurry hue to everything which I attribute to the sedation. I could not turn my head but I felt like someone else was sitting next to me on my left, also facing the man. He spoke. He said these exact words. "Humans aren't ready for space travel. The things you do to each other are felt all throughout the galaxy." I blacked out.

I awoke again, on my back, with my hands on top of one another, on top of my covers in my basement apartment. Boots still on. The way I awoke was strange as I felt like I had been trying to wake, fading in and out and was unable to move. You can chalk it up as a dream if you want but I know it wasn't.

About 6 months later I had moved into another place not too far and noticed something stuck in my gum. After picking and tonguing at it for a few days I was able to pull it out. It was three small spheres connected by a tiny rod in the center and it appeared to be made of tooth or bone. I put it in a jar. I went to show someone a week or so later and it was gone.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Did you take any pictures of the implant or UFO ?
Was there any other witnesses, are you still seeing them ?

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing your story.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I don't know why I didn't try and take a pic of the "implant". I only had it for a short time and at that time, I don't think I had a camera or even a cell phone. My girlfriend at the time saw it (the implant). After I had a kid my strange encounters seemed to slow down but I do see what appear to be stars, start to slowly move and fade on a regular basis. One evening I was with a friend and called one in our direction. it flew right over us but too high to see in detail. Not like a satallite mind you. Lower than that. I will try and take video of these. I don't always carry my phone. haha he told me later he almost ran inside. a reply to: Spacespider

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xosephx

my dad sleeping on the couch and me, being too afraid of his wrath

A large number of UFO experiencers, especially abductees were
abused as children or suffer PTSD for some other reason.

I'm not saying that these folks were not abducted, simply that there
is often that correlation.

I also loved this line:

"Humans aren't ready for space travel. The things you do to each other are felt all throughout the galaxy."

Kev

edit on 7-7-2022 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   

You did not state your age but from your tale we can assume that you were already an adult. Working with metal is not a child's game and you were living in probably a rented space in someone elses house. Adult for sure.

So, if I may ask, why do you think that you were singled out for this experience. Most people do not have, or at least cannot remember having undergone experiences like this so I think it fair to consider that your experience is pretty unique. Yes there are other similar stories but still the whole genre is rather small in comparison to everybody in the world.v

So do you think it was just a ''random'' pickup? Like, ''Oh look, there's one we can grab so let's gettem''?
Or do you think that it was something else that brought this event about. You're not a world leader or by the sounds of it a person to directly effect the lives of others in regards this kind of existential experience.

So, have you any speculations as to why you and not others? I mean, the message you recall is not unique, it's not singular, it's a rather common message that is considered among those who wonder why we are not more openly contacted.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I was 27. I still work with metal. The way he said it was maybe nonchalant. I sometimes feel like I wasn't supposed to wake up in the ship and that maybe some medical procedure was done in order for me to live longer. I have three daughters now. I have a high tolerance/resistance for sedatives. I have an eariler experience from when I was 19 that drastically changed the way I see everything and not a day goes by I am not reminded of it. It deserves it's own thread and I feel like it could be connected. But really, I have no idea. I make art. Not a world leader for sure lol. a reply to: TerryMcGuire

edit on 7-7-2022 by xosephx because: mistake

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   

edit on 7-7-2022 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xosephx
I was 27. I still work with metal. The way he said it was maybe nonchalant. I sometimes feel like I wasn't supposed to wake up in the ship and that maybe some medical procedure was done in order for me to live longer. I have three daughters now. I have a high tolerance/resistance for sedatives. I have an eariler experience from when I was 19 that drastically changed the way I see everything and not a day goes by I am not reminded of it. It deserves it's own thread and I feel like it could be connected. But really, I have no idea. I make art. Not a world leader for sure lol. a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I see. I was a metal worker as well, though not in an artistic sense though I did find numerous creatitive things to do with it.

Actually, you did seem to me to be a bit nonchalant about your tale, almost as if it was no big deal to you. Yet, I am interested in our earlier experience when you were 19 that shaped you so strongly. That possibly this abduction experience plays into that one, almost as a ''afterword'' to that earlier one.

I'm interested in not only singular experiences like you tell here but what a variety of exceptional experiences of different composition might have on a persons outlook. What can be gleaned about our reality from the juxtaposition of radical experiences like yours.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

A large number of UFO experiencers, especially abductees were
abused as children or suffer PTSD for some other reason.

I'm not saying that these folks were not abducted, simply that there
is often that correlation.

The once head of psychiatry at Havard-John E Mack,(sadly now dead)researched the abduction experiences of many and IIRC he found many had PTSD like symptoms from their abductions.
He was intially sceptical of the phenomena,but after much study he came to the conclusion there was no deception on the part of abductees,and that "something extraordinary"had happened to them.

Due to his position in Harvard,I get the impression he couldn't flat out say "they were taken by aliens" but he did end up believing the accounts of the abductees.
Fascinating subject

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Well being abducted would certainly be traumatic.

Many of my experiences in the past were traumatic as well,
though I've never been abducted that I know.

But I was referring to for example children, who were beaten
by their parents, were much more likely to experience
paranormal experiences or abduction experiences.

Kev

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I wanted to be as short and sweet as possible and try and capture the details that help to add evidence that it happened. It was a big deal to me at the time but many years have past and I have told the story to a few people. Never wrote it down. When I was 19, for about 8 hours, I SAW reality completely different. There were letters and numbers and symbols in the trees and the randomness of nature. The thing is they were/are really there, you just have to look at them a certain way. It wasn't pariadolia. It wasn't my imagination. I have a great imagination but not like that. The letters were perfect, three dimensional, calligraphy like and moving. It was a combination of light, shadow, the branches themselves and the space between, the wind and what I was thinking. When I had a simple realization they would go off like fireworks. I can, to this day, focus on things and start to see what I call 'ribbons' of letters, numbers, and symbols sometimes eyes. I shared this experience with someone at the time who was trying to help me with it and have met at least one other person I know had/has a similar experience. I felt like I graduated into a new level of perception but in order to stay there, maybe I had to give up too many things I wasn't ready to let go of. My family, probably most of my friends, my bad habits, sinful nature. I didn't know how. Still don't. It's like a vibe. A feel in a song. But I work on it and always try and improve. I try to make art that embodies how I see things. It's paid some bills. I own a home and love my family. I hope the big one is still coming though. I feel like it is. a reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   

A lot of people with autism (like me) and/or people with synthenasia experience
these sort of things. These sort of things may be completely
independent of being abducted.

Did you experience this synthenasia before you were abducted?
Or only afterwards?

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xosephxThanks for that Xos.

I had a nice run when I was young where I was sure that nature was answering my questions. Rather my needs to know. When i would come to the end of my ability to answer my own questions, zing, circumstance or something as simple as a road sign would conspire to draw several lines of questioning together into one whole and i could move on.Ya know what I mean? Still, nothing like you describe in either of your sharing here.

In cases of experience and or perception, I think that we are beyond the need for proof, as proving is not possible in the telling, only potentially revealing. What is more important to me at least is just what does it all mean. How does it shape up to give us glimpses of our larger reality. Again, you know what i mean?

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This was happening years before the abduction. For me, audio is tactile and visual. I also sometimes see other people in people. Certain faces people share. Light in some people's forehead. Small flashes. During the experience when I was 19 a person came into the house I was at and he had all of these lines crossing his face. Another friend that was there stopped him from coming over to us. I asked my one friend that was helping me what it was and he said it was 'unfocused energy' and I should not go near it. I feel like I look like that sometimes to people who can see it. It used to really bother and sadden me. Like I'm aware of an awareness but do not possess the actual awareness. I have caught people in my peripheral vision contorting their face at me on multiple occasions. Concerts, parties. When asked why they would always give some BS answer but I caught them and they admitted they were doing it. Super creepy. I just want some straight answers but I never get them from those I percieve can see it. What do you experience? a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I know exactly what you mean with signs and answers in this way. The big picture always leads me to the same place. There is more to life than I percieve. a reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I've only had two major 'sightings' in my life.

One was in 1981, where I had a major confrontation with
a world-famous occultist which resulted in him fleeing the stadium
with about 10,000 people present. I don't want to go into what all
I perceived; it was what most people would call 'paranormal'.

In 2013 I summoned a black triangle UFO and had an uninvited house
guest break into my house and paralyze me.

I spent decades studying religion, spirituality and the occult,
in an attempt to make sense of my life; so around 2019 or so
I finished my research, got all my answers for the most part
and stopped focussing on that sort of thing so much.

now mind you, all my conclusions might be wrong, but that's
a different matter. I finished the research and can't take it
much further.

Otherwise, I've seen many 'small things' due to many years of
spiritual practice, but the more grounded I've become over
the years, the less I care to 'see things' so I just turn it off
for the most part.

Sometimes when a friend is in trouble, or there's some major
'mystery' I wish to investigate, I will 'turn it on' for a period
of time.

But definitely, I view getting 'too obsessed' with this type
of stuff to be more negative than positive... but if it
happens here and there as part of a relatively normal
and happy human life, that it's just a part of being
human.

That's my view.

And thanks for sharing your story.

Kev
edit on 7-7-2022 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: HorseRenoir
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

the question is was it a MILAB or the real thing

AstrO made allusions to men in white, so to speak.

and it makes one wonder how long these odd craft are watching us people who get visits from time to time.

its like Alexa, how does it know to turn on when it hears its voice if it isnt always on.

i still think the BT's or most of them ARE human

its the orbs and other odd light based craft, or at least it seem like they are light based

Now there's a topic from the past, and one I don't enjoy.

I must concur, there certainly do seem to be military abductions.

There are also 'missing time consciousness abductions' where the
robotic meat brain keeps doing it's thing, but the 'essence of
consciousness awareness' a 'current' of sorts gets redirected to
(apparenlty) a different space-time.

I think that 19 times in 20, if there's a 'true abduction' and
it's not a milab, that's what happens.

There have been recorded instances, where people just go
'frozen' and think they are in some exotic world or ship..
but they've gone 'comatose' to outward view.

Now Astro... ugh.

As I've said before, he did get one thing right.. and it's
down right creepy... I've spent years on that one right
thing.

I had to, to understand my own BTUFO case.

And I'm not going to talk about it.. it would break
people's minds.

Kev

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join