It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Georgia Guidestones Destroyed in Controlled Demolition after Bombing

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

That's very interesting indeed...

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

If you liked that, you will love this.

egaonline.com...

Safe PDF. Very interesting.

After reading that, it seems that the stones must have
been designed and put up by a secret society.

The name "R C Christian" could have been misdirection.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

If you liked that, you will love this.

egaonline.com...

Safe PDF. Very interesting.

After reading that, it seems that the stones must have
been designed and put up by a secret society.

The name "R C Christian" could have been misdirection.

Heading to the vending machine to grab some Chili Cheese Fritos to munch while i read this... Thanks.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Another linky for when you have your snacks.

sons-of-liberty.fandom.com...

Joe Fendley of Elberton Granite assumed that Christian was "a nut" and attempted to discourage him by giving a quote several times higher than any project the company had taken, explaining that the guidestones would require additional tools and consultants. Christian accepted the quote.[2] When arranging payment, Christian explained that he represented a group which had been planning the guidestones for 20 years, and which intended to remain anonymous.

edit on 7-7-2022 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Waterglass

Never heard of this thing until this week. What's the deal with the guidestones? I saw lots of back and forth bickering on FB between religious and non religious people. So what gives?

Can you even call yourself a Conspiracy Theorist?

jk.
I learned about them a few years ago and it was creepy, as are a lot of things deep in the Georgia woods.
edit on 7-7-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Classic ATS!

I actually love this, and find it very entertaining for the day.

Cheers to all of you CTers and skeptics alike.

It's true I'm skeptical as hell and like I said yesterday, people can bark at a pile of rocks all they want, but I have a hard time believing the NWO monolith and talisman was in Elberton Georgia and was so important it wasn't even finished after the initial investment on the 3 slabs that was 1980

Hey, that just made me think of something... Is it a coincidence that UGA won the National Championship the year the guidestones were erected, and then won the National Championship again the year the guidestones were demolished? No time in between of course, even though they always came close.

Let me put it this way I could see a UGA connection from Elberton Georgia than a New World Order connection

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Hey, that just made me think of something... Is it a coincidence that UGA won the National Championship the year the guidestones were erected, and then won the National Championship again the year the guidestones were demolished? No time in between of course, even though they always came close.

You should have LSU build an even more extravagant one in your state, then you can beat the Tide Pods every year.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Would love to metal detect and actually dig the site and see if anything was burred under the stones ..

Someone in the area should try it or keep watch and see if the State or fed's start to dig .

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

There is actual video footage of the monument being unveiled,
along with some history that is not well known.

I personally think that due to the precision of the cuts on the stone,
the design, which is precise and had to be engineered, there is significance
beyond the obvious.

Very interesting video at the link.

www.wyff4.com...

You tube of same video just posted. I find it curious that this footage
was never made available before. Why?

There was an escrow account, and the bank president knew who the investors were,
and out of state group of "Americans".

The dedication ceremony is creepy, what the congressman said at the time.

Cool film but there were no investors, it was one guy do I know it for certain, no, but it's consistent with what I heard before any of the NWO stuff, from relatives and business associates throughout north Georgia.

As I've said elsewhere and I want it to be true, it would be interesting as hell, if, but it isn't, people that believe it's more, need to come to Georgia for the best snipe hunting areas I've ever seen. IMHO

medium.com...

The only man who ever truly knew the truth behind RC Christian and the stones was Wyatt C. Martin. Following their construction, he maintained contact with Christian and the two men became friends. Sharing letters and, when in Atlanta, Martin would meet Christian for dinner in Athens. Wyatt last heard from his friend in 2001 around the time of the September 11 attacks and, as he was in his 80s then, presumes he has passed away. Despite his promise, Wyatt never destroyed all the documentation relating to the Georgia Guidestones and instead kept it in his garage. While he wouldn’t speak a word, planning to take the secret to the grave, he was indignant at talk of the New World Order and secret societies in a 2009 interview with Randall Sullivan.

“All along, [Christian] said that who he was and where he came from had to be kept a secret. He said mysteries work that way. If you want to keep people interested, you can let them know only so much.”

Additionally

In 2010, the makers of the documentary Dark Clouds over Elberton claimed to have obtained the address of RC Christian. The makers were said to have exploited the trust of Martin who had recently suffered a stroke. They acquired one of the letters sent to him and noted the return address. The documentary concluded that Christian was, in fact, a doctor by the name of Herbert Hinie Kersten, a man who had publicly praised David Duke, the former Grand Wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan. Furthermore, William Sayles Doan, an author and Fort Dodge historian, claims that Kersten was an open racist and had stated his intention to create a monument to prove the “superiority” of the white race.

William Shockley, 1975 | Chuck Painter / Stanford News Service, Wikimedia Commons (CC BY-SA 3.0)
Kersten was friends with William Shockley, the Nobel Prize-winning physicist who became known for his views on scientific racism and promotion of the belief that whites were genetically superior. Another friend of Kersten was said to be Robert Merryman, publisher of the Ft. Dodge Messenger. Merryman arranged for the publication of Common Sense Renewed, a book written by “Robert Christian”.

Common Sense Renewed is named after Thomas Paine’s book Common Sense and calls for a resumption of Paine’s ideals, a common thread in libertarian politics. However, alongside more mainstream libertarianism and conservatism, the book seems to stand alone as a personal manifesto, including new age thinking into providing a solution to world problems. The book includes “solutions” to issues such as overpopulation and education reform, which the author believes can be solved through reason, many of the themes echoing Rosicrucianism. The book was allegedly sent to “friends” in government. While this is frequently taken as a truth, there is no evidence and, written in 1986, there is a possibility that the book was a hoax, written to create mystery surrounding the guidestones. Printings of the book featuring the Georgia Guidestones on the cover are reprints, the original was limited to 100 copies. However, taken at face value, it seems possible that Kersten, perhaps alongside noted friends such as Merryman and Shockley, might very well be behind the Georgia Guidestones and be lobbying for the views contained in the book.

Yet, this is all contradicted by the claims that Wyatt never knew Christian’s real name, nor where he was truly located, with letters sent from various locations. As ascertained, he even passed a lie detector to prove the fact in 1980. Equally, even the most basic knowledge of white supremacist ideology leads to a conclusion that the guidestones are unlikely to be the work of a racist. As a monument to racial superiority, it seems doubtful that Hebrew, Arabic and Swahili would feature on three of the faces, nor that the stones would make a plea for the commitment to nature, a united humanity and international cooperation. With the monument becoming a pilgrimage for “witches, druids and ceremonial magicians” alongside new-age and pagan movements, it seems astonishing that the forces of white supremacy would have maintained their silence for long.

The prevalence of Christian conspiracy theories since the rise of the internet has given new life to the Georgia Guidestones, yet brought with it new dangers, the monument being graffitied and attacked at least twice. Threatened by a call for unity, reason and a new age of enlightenment, they have bogged the real purpose of the stones down in allegations of Satanism and the age-old threats of one-world government. Perhaps the entire affair is an elaborate hoax, one that generates revenue and income for many involved. Maybe there is some truth to the claim that the articulate RC Christian may have been versed in the ideas of Rosicrucianism, or that local Freemasons were involved. Perhaps, the stones do indeed stand as a secret racist polemic, one unidentified for 40 years. Or, maybe an independently wealthy Christian merely wanted to promote his message and decided to create a mystery to do so, there being no shadowy group of patriots at all. No matter the truth, the mystery of the Georgia Guidestones, like the slabs themselves, looks set to stand for a very long time to come.

edit on 7-7-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I didn't write that story, lol. I guess it could have been one
rich person in the 80's. *shrugs*

I also have zero interest in believing anything about this story,
although I think the most we have to learn will be in the ending,
if they actually "find" a perp and prosecute as they promise.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You should have LSU build an even more extravagant one in your state, then you can beat the Tide Pods every year.

If I knew 15 years ago what I know today then I could have started on something. I would have taken the tin off my neighbor's doublewide and used it to make the Louisiana Tide Stones.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

If I knew 15 years ago what I know today then I could have started on something. I would have taken the tin off my neighbor's doublewide and used it to make the Louisiana Tide Stones.

The edicts you could have spray painted on there would have been epic.
    #1 Keep those Alabama goobers from ever winning the NCCA Championship
    #2-100 See Edict #1
    #101 Drink Natty Ice

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

So...according to your story this "Christian" guy disappeared
at the time of 9/11. Thanks for that unintended tidbit.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Would it be weird if Walker won the Senate race too?

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Would it be weird if Walker won the Senate race too?

Oooooh, yes it would! I'd vote for him if I lived there.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I didn't write that story, lol. I guess it could have been one
rich person in the 80's. *shrugs*

I also have zero interest in believing anything about this story,
although I think the most we have to learn will be in the ending,
if they actually "find" a perp and prosecute as they promise.

I didn't say you did write the story.

The most dangerous thing about the whole Georgia Guidestones is who blew it up.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   

So...according to your story this "Christian" guy disappeared
at the time of 9/11. Thanks for that unintended tidbit.

LOL, it was completely intended, and BTW it's not my story it's what coincides with portions of what I've heard over the years when everybody wasn't whipped into a paranoid fervor and seemed more rational and less emotional.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I think everyone has it backwards.

They were blown up because the depopulation plan is already in the works.

Plan implemented. Better kiss your dog goodbye lol

OR...a FF.
Let's see who they decide to arrest.

Do they have leads? I'm sure this person will get the maximum sentence whomever they choose to arrest. G. Maxwell was handed 20 years. only 20. The recommendations for this crime are the same length of time. This country doesn't sentence well. lol

Its great isn't it? A pedo gets 20 years. Someone blows up the guidestones, gets 20 years. Pull down a statue in a public park - get excused because your feewies were hurt. Perfect distribution of justice...

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

The most dangerous thing about the whole Georgia Guidestones is who blew it up.

I would have never considered the stones dangerous.
Also, I meant "your link", wasn't intending to discredit it.

In fact, reading #7, its kind of humorous to see the state of frenzy
everything is in. Perhaps some "leaders" should have taken note.

As to finding the culprit, who and why will be interesting,
if in truth we ever are informed about it.
edit on 7-7-2022 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I think everyone has it backwards.

They were blown up because the depopulation plan is already in the works.

Plan implemented. Better kiss your dog goodbye lol

OR...a FF.
Let's see who they decide to arrest.

Do they have leads? I'm sure this person will get the maximum sentence whomever they choose to arrest. G. Maxwell was handed 20 years. only 20. The recommendations for this crime are the same length of time. This country doesn't sentence well. lol

Its great isn't it? A pedo gets 20 years. Someone blows up the guidestones, gets 20 years. Pull down a statue in a public park - get excused because your feewies were hurt. Perfect distribution of justice...

I think we can all agree on one thing. As long as nobody f*ks with sexy Lincoln there is still hope.

Smh

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join