It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortion Question for Pro Choice Parents

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Haha, right? They wanted to do that, I was in. Really overpriced, but I got to try some different tequila. I enjoy some tequila for sure.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MeatHookReality

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: MeatHookReality
Im far from a religious person & very much an occultist in makeup. I have no children of my own , and am pro life with 3 exemptions for early abortion.

Now my question is for fathers & mothers who are pro choice, and it is simple in nature.

As a pro choice parent , would you support your daughters right to abort her child & your future grandchild ?

Absolutely, it's completely their decision.
What if one of your adult children was found guilty of murder & a State or Federal government wanted to put them to death over said crime ?

Found guilty might not mean really guilty, however again I'm sure Id would have to see how they felt about the situation.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast

originally posted by: EternalShadow
a reply to: MeatHookReality

Your three reasons are probably my three reasons; rape, danger to the mother or severe abnormalities. THAT'S IT.

These irresponsible and unworthy "serial baby killers" are beyond repugnant.

I would make it VERY clear that I DO NOT support abortion as a solution for being irresponsible.

I'm not the one who needs to learn a life lesson or rearrange my ethics and values to fit my daughter's irresponsible lifestyle choices.

It is, admittedly, an audit of how good we were as parents. If we truly did our job, none of this would be an issue in the first place. So there's that too..

I agree except the father or mother has no responsibility over the choices of their child the same as the child doesn't have responsibility over their parents choices.

By choices u mean mistakes and or wrongdoings.

No, I mean choices. I don't make excuses for my children and expect none from them.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MeatHookReality

As a witch your comment about abortion being black magic is HORRIBLE and TERRIBLE comparison. Really? Comments like that are why people think witches are evil. Get a clue! You know NOTHING of black or dark magic with your ignorant comment.

I would 10000000000000% support my daughter if she CHOSE to have an abortion. I dont have a daughter but if I did I would support her choices as it is HER life not mine. I have had 2 abortions and I regret neither. I was in a abusive relationship and well he did whatever he wanted when he wanted to me SO YEA ZERO regrets.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 04:56 AM
link   
So you support FORCING a woman to carry a child she does NOT want? That there IS evil.

How many kids have you adopted or take care of? How many single parents do you support?

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

Never been a father. Regrets. Not for lack of tryin.

You, sound like a great one.

PS don't, don't, don't, do-not....let go of your girl. 16 yrs of whatever, still here...you're both blessed.

Best to you✌️

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

Never been a father. Regrets. Not for lack of tryin.

You, sound like a great one.

PS don't, don't, don't, do-not....let go of your girl. 16 yrs of whatever, still here...you're both blessed.

Best to you✌️

Thank you for your generous compliment 😊

Yea we have been through hell 16 is a long time but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

She is the mother of my 2nd born we will grow old together rocking chairs on porch kinda thing.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 01:46 AM
link   
NEW (Tragic) Data coming in.

If you want an abortion, there's a good chance getting Vaccinated or Boosted for Covid-19 will give you what you wish for.

Source: pierrekory.substack.com...

<< 1  2  3   >>

join