It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will we know if time travel becomes reality?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Are you guys serious ?

Time travel has happened thousands of years ago, and is documented in a book I have. That's how I know the future. It was time travel forward into the future. Multiple people have done it and saw the future up to over 2000 years in advance.
This is no joke. Its not humor.

As for the aliens- they are not from some other planet. They live here on Earth, in hollows in the Earths crust. Some are prisoners. They will be released in the coming years. Some are extra dimensional

I’m kicking myself for asking. What book is that? Like the Sumerian farmers almanac of time travel?

time travel for dummies. Duh.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Are you guys serious ?

Time travel has happened thousands of years ago, and is documented in a book I have. That's how I know the future. It was time travel forward into the future. Multiple people have done it and saw the future up to over 2000 years in advance.
This is no joke. Its not humor.

As for the aliens- they are not from some other planet. They live here on Earth, in hollows in the Earths crust. Some are prisoners. They will be released in the coming years. Some are extra dimensional

how soon before Crypto goes back up, or tanks completely?

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I’m kicking myself for asking. What book is that? Like the Sumerian farmers almanac of time travel?

It rhymes with 'libel'.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Time is a human construct and only has meaning for humans. The Bible says so too in its own way. That is where I first got the idea, relating that to Einstein's Theory of Relativity. Keep focus of the word relate in its various forms throughout my comment.

The Bible uses a day for a year, months to measure years, weeks to measure decades, a thousand years is like a day to the Lord the Bible even says.

Look at the rings of a tree. There is evidence of time passing. The tree as it was no longer exists. It has become a memory in the way a tree records its own past. We could take a picture of a tree or write the date of the original tree when it was in that stage of its growth. We could remember it in our minds as an image, scent, feel to aid the depth of our recording. That actual tree as it was is nowhere. Its state is transformed. A picture of it is not the tree. It is the picture. Our memory is just a cell holding the data according to a code our neurons can access and utilise.

We can't go back because there is no back to go back to. We can't go forward because the future only exists according to what is happening now and it will be subject to all the processes and behavioiur of matter and will as they relate.

Now does not exist. It only exists for humans. I see only eternity here. I see matter that is based on frequency more than anything else. It has no finite smallness and has no long term completeness. If we measure it tomorrow it will weigh different to what it does today. Matter can't hold form. That is why time travel can't exist. All we have in terms of time travel backwards is to access physical evidence of its existence in the now.

There is no standing still. There is no movement in time. We are in a room of eternal proportions and we hold form like all manifestations of the original big bang information of what we are made of right now.

You and I and all we see and touch was contained in the big bang. We are it and it is we. I mean that here and now physically. Touch your skin and know that those cells are a brief and passing interpretation of that information.

Einstein, for me, discovered a lot more than just relativity in physics. Everything that is relates and is defined by its relationship. As soon as we diversify we cause a relationship. It is one of rejection or attraction. I believe there is a binary force of Urim and Thummim established in matter. If we want to take away relativity and relationships we must deduce all information to a single particle. It was once a single particle of particles projected in a void of eternity. All is related to that particle. Everything that is is relative to everything else that is and its ancestor is the original particle of information coded with Urim and Thumim behaviour of YES and NO.

In the Breastplate of the High Priest of The Most High there was the Urim and Thummim. They used it to get YES and NO answers from the Divine. David used it in the Bible account of him. Remember Jesus saying that your yes must mean yes and your no must mean no as anything else is the evil one's territory and not the behaviour of the Elohim.

It is fun to dream of time travel, but it is not possible because time is only a human photograph album. To Alpha and Omega who Is, Was and Shall Be what meaning can time have?

I had an interesting experience the other day. I got so fed up with Israel's behaviour with Ms. Akleh being killed like that. I said to the Almighty I have had enough supporting these people if they can do these things. I wear a gold Star of David. I asked the Spirit should i take it off and throw it in the bin? The Spirit said Yes. I threw it in the bin. The next day I was so miserable and upset. I have invested everything in Israel. I have been defending Her hard and trying to encourage Christians to make friends with Her as I know it is what Jesus wants now. I was entirely lost.

I spoke to the Spirit and was told to take it out the bin and put it back on. After I put it back on I got an inspiration saying that is how it was with the Almighty and Israel. Two thousdand years of homelessness and being thrown in the bin and the Temple smashed was really just the Almighty throwing Israel in the bin for a day or two because they did His Head in so much.

I was asked what was my motivation for missing my mission with Israel so much and losing all interest in my purpose, feeling miserable and empty. My reply was that I had invested so much in them to understand them, nurture them and defend them. The reply was well now you know why G-D has taken them back out of the bin then. I needed that as I was losing heart.

There is no getting in the way of G-D. If He wants to take His Israel out of the bin and establish it again nothing will stop it. The past is a heap of rubble and a wall. The future, who knows? What is a day to the Lord?

Time is just our museum. In physics it has no tangible meaning outside of being useful for human coordinate numbers. What is 1,000,000 BC or 1 billion AD to eternity. It is not even the size of an infinitely small particle.

edit on 6-7-2022 by Tarantula777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It rhymes with 'libel'.

Tribal?

Mabel?

Mulva?

ahhhhhh DOLORES!
edit on 6-7-2022 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

Do share your ripple effect experience !

I'll start with a disclamer: I'm not crazy

This has nothing to do with actual time travel, maybe ripples from changes made? I really don't know how to explain it. Anyway, here it goes, the short version. This happened in 2014 (I think I posted this before but can't find it right away)

When I looked outside my living room window I could see a huge Silverpine tree on a neighbors land. I'm certain it was there because I used to look at it all the time, it was a beautiful giant! A friend of mine, who worked at a tree-museum (yes, that is a thing) also used to admire that tree every time she came to my house. Then one day the owner decided to cut it down. I watched the workers top it down with chainsaws piece by piece. I called my friend and felt outraged that they did this to this awesome, perfectly healthy tree!! (I actually almost cried about it). For a year I could only see the empty spot when looking outside.

Then one morning I look outside the window while walking by it, and the tree is back. I thought I'd lost my mind. First thing I did was call my husband and daughter and point at the tree. They both claim that the tree has always been there, they don't remember it being cut down, they thought I was going crazy. So I called my friend and asked her to come over. I tell her to look outside the window and she nearly lost it! she does remember the tree being cut down.

2-3 months later there was a heavy storm and the tree fell down. It never came back..

So after that I decided to go through all my picture, online and on paper to find a pic of that tree, but I don't seem to have one. hundreds of pictures taken in my garden and not one of them has the tree on it....

I don't know what to make of it... except for 'it's a ripple'

edit on 6-7-2022 by KindraLabelle2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Meet me last Thursday at 7pm, dude, and we can discuss...

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   
This reminds me of the old adage that goes something like:

We think people who travel back in time and alter the smallest thing can change the outcome of the world while people living in the present think there's nothing they can do to make a difference.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarantula777

Good stuff.

I've been saying for a long time that if someone could experience the big bang event from a distance outside, it would not have happened until it reached this outside observer. Because we are inside the big bang, it's happening "now" for us, but for the outside observer the "light", or first release of energy, hasn't reached them yet. So it hasn't even happened for them, and it will seem small and distant like a super Nova in another galaxy would appear to us when it does.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   
All jokes aside,
if we weren't limited by the speed of light,
time travel would, in theory, be perfectly possible....

so the idea itself is not that strange

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   
No one is traveling back in time, or else we would have people like bezos, gates, and bide..... Oh Wait....

Snap crackle and pop, there's a thought...

But in all reality they could have would have just gone back a fixed it for themselves from the start... been gods. Nah, they are too slow to build empires from the populace. I dunno, maybe there is a plan... :/

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2
All jokes aside,
if we weren't limited by the speed of light,
time travel would, in theory, be perfectly possible....

so the idea itself is not that strange

Interdimensional time travel - not limited. As long as you end up where something resembles what you wanted.

I have a 5 dollar note. 5 one dollars coins is no different.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The only time travel I know of takes you for a leap forward through many lifetimes so that when you get back to where you started the world you knew is dead and a new one is in its place. I dont think time travel into the past is possible.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   

If I travel back in time and make a small change that results in something large later on, like making an investment in something you know will prosper, like Bitcoin.

Oh, my friend, greed will kill you! This is why: you need to travel back in time, make your investment, and travel forward in time back to your present. This means your telomeres, a region of repetitive DNA sequences at the end of a chromosome that protect the ends of chromosomes from becoming frayed or tangled, would have also traveled back in time, hence they would be lengthened, to just become shortened against once you are back to present. This simply means one thing: cancer.

And this happens for any and all of your cells, which means this: systemic metastasis. You would die a horrible death, but at least you would have learned this: most cellular processes are not reversible.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

Just go back in time again where you don't have cancer and stay there.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   

you will know because you will get a visit from yourself one day

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

how can time travel lengthen or shorten your DNA if you are traveling instantly through time
your saying this as if it were fact or do you know better having traveled through time ?
I don't think I've ever seen a time travel movie that showed someone age when they travel
as in travel back in time get younger, travel forward get older
so how could your DNA age if your body doesn't

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82, AugustusMasonicus

Time travel works for objects and closed systems, not for biological beings. This is because physical processes are reversible, while biological processes are not. if biological processes were reversible aging wouldn't happen: you would be immortal. And yet you need to consider other type of processes that are not purely biological, nor physical: psychological processes. These are non-reversible, too. You cannot undream, for instance.

Consider this: you, as a biological form of life, are the result of billions of years of evolution. Just now, you are a product of your environment. The isotopic composition of the water you are now drinking differs from the isotopic composition of the water people was drinking in the X century (that is why we can date water). The air is also different (more ozone, no radioactive isotopes like Cesium-132, etc.). Traveling to a distant past would mean finding yourself in a hostile environment.

Spacecrafts can travel back and forward in time. Crew cannot.

But more interesting is this: you cannot reverse biological ageing processes, hence traveling back in time won't make you any younger: it would turn you into an amorphous jumble of flesh, a most horrible sight.

In general: atoms can travel back in time and forward and still remain intact. Biomolecules cannot. No time travel for biological life forms in this Universe.

(obviously, I'm obviating the simple fact that the OP forgot to mention how he would be able to return back to its present once in the past where the time travel machine does not exist).

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
www.astronomytrek.com...

Grandfather paradox>>
The Grandfather Paradox concerns ‘self-inconsistent solutions’ to a timeline’s history caused by traveling back in time. For example, if you traveled to the past and killed your grandfather, you would never have been born and would not have been able to travel to the past – a paradox. Let’s say you did decide to kill your grandfather because he created a dynasty that ruined the world. You figure if you knock him off before he meets your grandmother then the whole family line (including you) will vanish and the world will be a better place. According to theoretical physicists, the situation could play out as follows:

– Time line protection hypothesis: You pop back in time, walk up to him, and point a revolver at his head. You pull the trigger but the gun fails to fire. Click! Click! Click! The bullets in the chamber have dents in the firing caps. You point the gun elsewhere and pull the trigger. Bang! Point it at your grandfather.. Click! Click! Click! So you try another method to kill him, but that only leads to scars that in later life he attributed to the world’s worst mugger. You can do many things as long as they’re not fatal until you are chased off by a policeman.

– Multiple universes hypothesis: You pop back in time, walk up to him, and point a revolver at his head. You pull the trigger and Boom! The deed is done. You return to the “present” but you never existed here. Text RedYou’ve entered a timeline where you never existed. Scientists entertain the possibility that you have now created an alternate timeline or entered a parallel universe.

Thus you are gone...Maybe someone would have to be watching for this...

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman
Revelation, Ezekiel, Daniel,, Matthew 24 also gives glimpses.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join