It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where can I search for uncensored info on blood clots caused by clot shot?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   
A family member who has been 3X vaxxed is experiencing extreme debilitating pain in his both legs . Doctor did MRI but says no sign of blood clots but through the little info I can find online...MRI's cant find clots. Only CT scans can find them if used with contrast. This was not done nor was any MRI or CT scan results offer which I have learned a copy needs to be provided to patient by law. Refuses to prescribe anything for the pain. It seems to me that the doctors are also on some sort of instruction not to diagnosis blood clots due to vax. Any suggestions where I can search for accurate info on this subject. Most search engines are compromised.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

this is just a few , I have many more if you need more.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Terims
'Real, Not Rare' is a site where people who have been vaccine injured post their ongoing experiences. Quite a few posters are in the healthcare profession and there's a lot of discussion about what has and hasn't helped, the types of tests they've had, etc.

I'm pretty sure you'll find what you're looking for there.

[www.realnotrare.com...]

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I know different country but here in BC, there was a government freedom of information release that exposed emails sent to and from the head doc showing she was ignoring other doctors concerns about vaccine injuries from early 2021 as well as doctors having a hard time using the existing reporting system.

So not the same as having the exact restrictions doctors may have received but FOI can lead to something like this. I'd look for that and if there is none, you could maybe try it yourself and see if it works. This local example is just to show how the official channels can be used. Recent requests have come back blank but I think it depends on what or how it is asked.

This is a brief news article outlining just some of the email concerns...
Vancouver Sun Bonnie Henry Emails

This video does a great break down of the emails...
Librti Odessa

Link to actual docs...
BC FOI Henry Emails

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terims
A family member who has been 3X vaxxed is experiencing extreme debilitating pain in his both legs . Doctor did MRI but says no sign of blood clots but through the little info I can find online...MRI's cant find clots. Only CT scans can find them if used with contrast. This was not done nor was any MRI or CT scan results offer which I have learned a copy needs to be provided to patient by law. Refuses to prescribe anything for the pain. It seems to me that the doctors are also on some sort of instruction not to diagnosis blood clots due to vax. Any suggestions where I can search for accurate info on this subject. Most search engines are compromised.

Here’s some from 2002:

“(HealthDayNews) -- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) is better than other screening techniques at turning up potentially deadly blood clots that lurk in leg veins, a new study says.”

consumer.healthday.com... 571.html

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Since you refer to the COVID19 vaccine as a "clot shot", I seriously doubt that you will find any satisfactorily "uncensored info" that provides data contradicting your already established anti-vaccine bias.

What you are actually looking for is info, censored to confirm your pre-existing conclusions.

edit on 4-7-2022 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 02:05 AM
link   
If you already believe that your family member's leg pain is due to blood clots caused by vaccinations, then you probably won't believe that there may be another cause. Trying to find evidence to prove your story, is often a poor way to diagnose medical complaints. There are many causes of leg pain, some eminently treatable, others more complicated.

What was the clinician's diagnosis?

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
In the states you just go to another doctor if you think your other one is holding back information. Most cases of blood clots are in women between the ages of 18 to 48 and with the J&J shot. So the first question would be are you a female in that age group and had the J&J shot?

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
Men can also get them though.
And AstraZeneca has also been mentioned in association with clots.

edit on 4-7-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Men can also get them though.
And AstraZeneca has also been mentioned in association with clots.

Could be. They are rare in any event and if you are outside of the group and maybe a different vaccine that just increases the rarity of it all.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

His doctor told him he had a blood clot first but prescribed nothing for him, not even for the pain. After the MRI which took an additional 3 weeks to schedule finds no clots and says its probably arthritis of the right hip. However, now the pain is traveling down his left leg as well making it almost impossible to walk. We have a televisit on Wednesday morning and trying to gather as much knowledge as I can while I attend his televisit appointment with him.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Thank you!

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terims

Thursday, November 24, 2022 - Happy Thanksgiving Day!

Due to BLOOD CLOTS, AL ROKER wasn't able to host the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade this morning.

First absence in 27 years.

Source: people.com...

There's a REASON why Congress and the White House EXEMPTED THEMSELVES from the Covid-19 Vaccine Mandate for all government employees.

THE MORE YOU KNOW, the healthier you (and your family) can be and the longer you (and your family) can live!

new topics

top topics

join