It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for the masons

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
With lots of sugar!

external image

Cheers!

Work, Work my beauties, more sugar!

external image
Don't it look delicious!

external image
Just to keep it quasi on topic! Skull and Bones sugar!

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I have to go now and make a jug of fresh, delicious Kool-Aid. Mmmmmm.

So long suckers

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JonestownRed
Are you sure GB Sr. isnt a mason? I thought he was. If not, I apologize for that. Anyways, why would the masons be against a good NWO?

[edit on 14-4-2005 by JonestownRed]

No President since Gerald Ford has been a Mason.

As far as Masons being against the NWO...I don't think it's possible.

Because there IS no NWO. Heck, there's not even ORDER.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

You mean "Novus Ordo Seclorum" DOESN'T mean "New World Order"?!? No wonder the latin word for "World", "Mundus", is not even in the phrase. Duh.

[edit on 14-4-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I've been exposed! Nygdan has figured out the Skull & Bones/Kool-Aid connection!
But yeah about the avatar, its as in "Don't drink the Jonestown red (kool-aid)" Because those people forgot to deny ignorance and offed themselves for a cult leader.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I've been exposed! Nygdan has figured out the Skull & Bones/Kool-Aid connection!
But yeah about the avatar, its as in "Don't drink the Jonestown red (kool-aid)" Because those people forgot to deny ignorance and offed themselves for a cult leader.

Was his name David Icke?

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zystesxt9
Yes, senrak, I do infact know what ilk means.
It means ... A kind of person.
I aint as silly as you would like to think.

Apparently you are indeed as silly as I think. That or you don't understand word usage.

Perhaps Senrak, I do not understand your American slang. ???

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

This doesn't make sense Senrak, George Bush Sr. Is a mason right? Bohemian Grove right? Former CIA director right? Omega agency member? Maybe... Why would the masons want to stop the NWO. I would think that the masons would see a good NWO scenario as ideal.

NO, George Bush Sr. is NOT a mason, neither is George W. They have no affiliation to masonry whatsoever.

Can you prove this claim? I live thousands of miles from you guys, and that is the sayed truth over here.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 06:23 AM
link   

You mean " Novus Ordo Seclorum" DOESN'T mean "New World Order"?!? No wonder the latin word for "World", "Mundus", is not even in the phrase. Duh.

Can I just butt in on this one please??
well tough, I am here now.. lol
I did a search in google and found this site www.greatseal.com/mottoes/seclorum
It actually proves that "Novus" means: new, young, fresh, novel.
"Ordo" means: series, row, order. "Seclorum", a shortened form of "Seculoram means: generations, centuries, ages.
the official english translation is: A new order of the ages.
The site is rather interesting, and gives the 'obverse' and reverse meanings to the seals on the $1 note U.S currency.

Wow, sorry about that, I got intrigued with that site, hmmmmmm, sheesh that actually explains alot.
I may have to eat my words on some matters.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Here is a site saying so!! www.mastermason.com...

[edit on 15-4-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Perhaps Senrak, I do not understand your American slang. ???

It isn't slang Zytesxt9, it's perfect English. Ilk means "of a kind" It's actually NOT an insult (although many use it to be) If I say I'm referring to "David Icke and his ilk" It means David Icke and those who subscribe to his writings (I won't say beliefs because I don't think Icke actually believes any of the garbage he writes...he's a sensationalist...out to make $$$$$) Anyway his "ilk" are those like him. But it isn't proper to call them "ilks" though, like when you said in earlier posts "us ilks". That's my only point.

Regarding Former President George Bush you asked for proof and I don't know what to do to prove it, except to say that Masons PROUDLY discuss the names of former presidents who ARE or WERE Masons and if former Pres. Bush were one, he'd be listed and would have been written about by Masons while he was President and he simply wasn't..because he isn't a Mason. (Despite what some of the sensationalist conspiracy sites say...neither is Billy Graham although he's said to be a 33rd Degree Mason often by such people . . . and their ilk)

Here's a list of Famous Freemasons maintained by a Lodge in California that starts out with Presidents who were members. There are several other sites that talk about Presidents who were Masons though.

www.calodges.org...

-Senrak

[edit on 15-4-2005 by senrak]

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Just a side note on the Jonestown massacur, for some reason the FBI didn't release the audio tape that was made of the whole final ceremony until a couple of years back and it transpired that most of the participants were actually held at gunpoint in order to drink the kool-aid, so it's no longer regarded as a "mass suicide."
No one knows why they did this though and a lot of the relatives are more than a bit miffed about it.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

NO, George Bush Sr. is NOT a mason, neither is George W. They have no affiliation to masonry whatsoever.

Can you prove this claim? I live thousands of miles from you guys, and that is the sayed truth over here.

How can you prove a negative? How can you prove someone isn't a mason? Perhaps you'd like to prove that you're not a mason. Or a CIA snitch? Perhaps you'd like to prove that you don't feed laxatives to dogs as a hobby? Or blow up toilets?

Go on - I dare you

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
Just a side note on the Jonestown massacur, for some reason the FBI didn't release the audio tape that was made of the whole final ceremony until a couple of years back and it transpired that most of the participants were actually held at gunpoint in order to drink the kool-aid, so it's no longer regarded as a "mass suicide."
No one knows why they did this though and a lot of the relatives are more than a bit miffed about it.

I've never heard of this. Got a link? For the Jonestown massacre I mean. I don't need a link to the Jonestown massacur (whatever that is).

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Yes, I can prove it. His name is not mentioned ANYWHERE as being a mason. You CANNNOT find proof of it. But since you insist:

www.bessel.org...

This is a list of all the Vice presidents of the US, and whether or not they were masons. Look near the bottom.

Obviously it is said as truth over there because you guys are as ignorant as could be, and take no time to do any REAL research.

[edit on 15-4-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Zystesxt9: did you read the paragraph near the bottom that explains why George Bush is sometimes mistaken as a Freemason?

[edit on 15-4-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   

What? Where? That page doesn't contain the word 'order', and, as sebatwork notes, it even dispells the myth that you are repeating.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Mr Necros, I haven't heard that the Jonestown Massacre was not a suicide. In any case if that is true, it is better to fight and get shot then to drink. And Trinity, you haven't heard of the JM? The biggest cult mass suicide (Sorry Mr. Necros) in modern history. Since this isnt the topic, I'll provide you with a link.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Mr Necros, I haven't heard that the Jonestown Massacre was not a suicide. In any case if that is true, it is better to fight and get shot then to drink. And Trinity, you haven't heard of the JM? The biggest cult mass suicide (Sorry Mr. Necros) in modern history. Since this isnt the topic, I'll provide you with a link.

Thanks JTR - I guess it's something that the Brits didn't pay so much attention to. If 'no Brits died' then the media usually isn't interested.

Oh - and don't worry too much about MrExplodingToilet. He lives in a little paranoid world of his own where everything is a conspiracy

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
Oh - and don't worry too much about MrExplodingToilet. He lives in a little paranoid world of his own where everything is a conspiracy

He actually lives in a world of his own where everything is a conspiracy AGAINST HIM.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join