It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan Peterson suspended from Twitter for 'hateful and hurtful speech'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
When you become an adult, you really should be past the name calling. It really is childish and not the mature way to have a discussion.

If he has a point to make, make it. No need to disrespect everyone all the time.

That being said, he's probably right. You can't legislate respect.

For me. If someone wants to identify as a man, woman, toaster, cat, chair, well, if that's what they want, I'm ok with it. It really doesn't cost me anything to respect that wish.

If you don't, don't. I can't believe we are at a point where THIS type of thing occupies so much of so many people's time.

To all here at ATS, Please have a great and safe Fourth of July!

must be his new diet.

if the shoe fits as they say.

i just saw her in flatliners! my wife said she changed her sex but i have no idea who she is.

lol, she knew ellen not jordan.

spoiler alert, the movie sucks.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
When you become an adult, you really should be past the name calling. It really is childish and not the mature way to have a discussion.

I fully agree. Too bad the radical-leftist-loons engage in such insanely childish and dangerous behavior.

No need to disrespect everyone all the time.

Same response as above...

You can't legislate respect.

Duh...

For me. If someone wants to identify as a man, woman, toaster, cat, chair, well, if that's what they want, I'm ok with it. It really doesn't cost me anything to respect that wish.

I disagree. Bowing to demands to agree to someone else's delusions costs you your integrity.

I can't believe we are at a point where THIS type of thing occupies so much of so many people's time.

It wouldn't if the radical-leftist-loons weren't being so dangerously aggressive in their attempts to force their delusions on everyone else, but much more importantly, our children.

The gloves are off, and they asked for it.

To all here at ATS, Please have a great and safe Fourth of July!

Ditto!

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   
You want some fun try to deal with them in a big corporation. Everything seems to be a big setup.

Latest episode several people turned into HR for not wanting to talk about her beautiful summer dress. She was offended, my remark was to move on with the meeting and it started a fit. She got worse and 4-5 people silently got up and walked out.

Luckily all meetings are recorded and were forwarded to HR.

Hasn't been to work since because she's ill. Today was the cutoff for quitting HR is doing the paperwork. Been here 6 months and a really good engineer but only here for the lawsuits HR figures. Not the first won't be the last.

<< 1   >>

join