It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadians should get boosted against COVID, urge federal health officials

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:11 AM
link   
It appears the Canadian gov and some in MSM arent to happy that the majority of the population arent coming back to get boosted.
There are sevearl reasons for that.

There are many who are just done with this, and dont care anymore about C19 and just want to move on.
JT supposedly being vaxed himself caught C19 twice and yet pushes people to get boosted and vaccinated

You than have the health minsters and "Health Experts" who are getting paid double compared to the population and many in Canada are struggling in the economy.

The same health minster who told people not to forget wear your masks while you are romantic in bed.

Canadians should get boosted against COVID, urge federal health officials

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 04:49 AM
link   

edit on Fri Jul 1 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I got a booster for our illustrious crime minister. A rocket booster....Straight to the moon.
🚀

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 04:54 AM
link   
It's for the good of the populace and has nothing to do with what their leaders are told to do by their masters and the rewards they receive by doing their part (not). I'm afraid that most Canadians are too passive to clean house properly and insure that it really is the health of their citizens that is the motivation behind all this vaccine BS.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Not having a booster. The first two Pfizer shots permanently damaged my heart after Ontario government force injected me last year.

new topics

top topics

join