It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain WEF NWO and mobilisation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Well this is from the horse's mouth, They are going to start a war with Russia. The trouble is who are the bad guys, or is it just a confusing mess, driven by a load of eurocrats feeding off their own rhetoric. Since It will not be their blood being spilled it makes for interesting listening. They are planning a land campaign, which inevitably is aimed at getting to Russia's vast resources. The soldiers will not be battle-hardened, whereas Russia is rotating its troops in Ukraine so every battalion knows the score.
Britain is training and equipping Ukraine's army, obviously, the money is being earmarked from Klaus and his buddies, and the rest will be paid for by pensioners' heating costs , folks this is as real as it gets, as long as these lunatics are in power nothing will change.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Did that military guy say he wanted to mobilise civilians? 😐

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
You can tell the desperation by NATO and globalists with the calls of NATO by suggesting that NATO enemies are China and Russia.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Wasn't Boris Johnson part of WEF?

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Omg I just watched it all and the guy presenting is making out drama like it's reserve call up time when it ain't, nothing new here, just another individual's interpretation of news which is already in the public domain.
I'm sorry I clicked play now lol
/Yawn

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The commentator makes a good point-the mention of the "4th industrial revolution" was odd,and I agree that for some reason he was told to include the phrase.

If I was to make a conservative guess-maybe its something to do NATOs talk of going carbon neutral so that in their vision of the future we can still blow each other to bits,but without that pesky climate change getting in the way.More robot factories will no doubt be a part of all that.

The full trashumanist/AI/Borg thing comes a bit later but we are not there yet thankfully.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: angeltone

Don't worry they will have that organized. Britain organizing a European army when they exited Europe just tells you what's going down. Brexit was yesterday's news.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I fully support a Russian invasion. That would actually make me proud to be of the West. The reason I hate western leaders is because they all act like effeminate cowards that do nothing but gossip and talk %$%$ about nations they are too cowardly to go to war with. Its disgusting. Those Red Devils dont stand a chance against the West and they will surrender before starting a nuke war. But if they do press the button so be it. Our cowardly elite all have bomb shelters dont they? Lets say they take out a US city or two. Big deal. Honestly in the grand scheme of things big deal. The rebuild will be great for our economy and we will have caused a global reset that does indeed ensure that the global rules based order remains intact. Plus if we defeat Russia China %$%$ themselves. LETS GO!

edit - And God knows that us from the West could use some extra living space right? I say %$%$ those Red Devils.
edit on 29-6-2022 by thelastman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   

The UK is not "organising a European army" at all lol, it is more concerned with Ukrainian grain being kept on world markets, and thanking it's lucky stars that it has its own North sea gas to burn, unlike the EU.
And with so much dirty Russian cash embedded in the UK now, nuking London etc is like Putin doing a # in his own yard lol.

Either way, nothing new in the OP's YouTube, just an individual's dramatic personal opinion on public domain news.
edit on 29-6-2022 by angeltone because: typo

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I am sad to say I believe war is inevitable, nuclear war maybe also a definite future scenario.

Russia has made weapons of first strike, these are not self defence weapons they are weapons designed to be used first not in retaliation but first.

Nuclear salted warhead tsunami torpedo's designed to destroy ports and even entire country's.

First strike hypersonic missiles designed to hit western nations BEFORE we can retaliate to THERE attack on us.

So Russia (or those in charge of it) is pretty damn evil, not the first time they have the mentality IF I CAN'T HAVE IT NO ONE CAN, scorched earth policy has worked for them in the past since the time of the Napoleonic invasions and during the cold war they took that to the next level with plans to build a world killer bomb that would have killed almost all life on earth if the soviet union was attacked or that was the concept behind it anyway, if they can't have it no one can.

So yeah they have this whole evil thread going through there mentality.

edit on 29-6-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: thelastman

I hope your reply was some kind of joke, because if your serious not only are you a complete moron you’re also a psychopath.

new topics

top topics

join