It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO Advisor G7 must prioritize COVID-19 or face economic harm, unrest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   
You have one WHO Advisor either threatening or claiming that if G7 leaders dont prioritize COVID-19 as their priority
The G7 nations would economic harm, unrest.

This is rather amusing coming from WHO that claimed that C19 wasn't a threat during the beginning start of the crisis now you have a former WHO advisor claiming that if G7 leaders dont prioritize COVID-19 as their priority the G7 nations would economic harm, unrest?

In this article by the Canadian press what is more comical is that you have the WHO hellbent fulling the demands of Bill Gates making sure that the world must have a 100% vaccination rate in order to end the pandemic.

In the article the WHO advisor states clearly how they have to keep targeting and overcoming vaccine hesitancy.
When it comes to the conspiracy theories arising about mRNA vaccines? there is no truth to them they are LIES.
Believe us Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna.

There were also conspiracy theories arising about mRNA vaccines from Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna that had no basis in truth but have been exported around the world, said Aylward.

Than why had Pfizer tried to hide the data about their Pfizer mRNA vaccines for 55 years?

The former WHO is right about one thing G7 nations would indeed face economic harm, unrest but it wont because of Covid 19. Rather because of the economic issues caused by our own leaders.

WHO adviser says G7 leaders must prioritize COVID-19 or face economic harm, unrest

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   
There are millions of people who do not trust Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna.
Let alone the Africans trusting Pfizer after what Pfizer had done to the people in Africa in Nigeria by killing their young children in a failed drug trail.

Why would they trust Pfizer now?

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   
D T A
Don't trust anyone.
Not big pharma, not the WHO, not Gates, not any leaders of the G7.
You are on your own survival wise in this " new normal. "
Adjust accordingly.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I'm sooo sick of this "Covid" crap , I'm done with it, I will never wear a mask again, I will never get 'vaccinated' then they'd have to shoot me first !

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:09 AM
link   
'Vaccination hesitancy' has been a gold mine for Gates and some others. Having a product that everyone must have in which you are free from any liability is a capitalistic wet dream.

How the global political class has fallen for this as is pushes this agenda on the population has been well organized and funded.

For those that have made it this far without a vaccination and seeing the data come in from this mass medical experiment, those pushing this vaccination ain't going to get everyone.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

those pushing this vaccination ain't going to get everyone.

Lucky there are some sane countries in Europe, nor in Africa that haven't fold to this.
Seeing their children had being used in experiments for medical studies in the past as well.

edit on 28-6-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied
D T A
Don't trust anyone.
Not big pharma, not the WHO, not Gates, not any leaders of the G7.
You are on your own survival wise in this " new normal. "
Adjust accordingly.

these bastards ain't dead yet?

with all the dangerous stuff they play with?

and stop giving them money.

new topics

top topics

join