It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5g and wildfires may be connected

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I am not interested in stars but thank you.

No you only interested in being rude, I included studies.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

After the fact, when I was already on page 20 of the study. Again, you should read the thread before you start posting stuff to me, including videos.

Like I said, I prefer to work on such issues with raw data and not getting the interpretation from a flashy video.

Do you? Do you read the study or are you still watching videos that explain it to you? You don't have to read the study but don't try arguing with me about it, if your only education about it comes from videos.

Pathetic, seriously. And again, what was it with the star comment? Why should I care you give me stars, am I in your debt because of that? Why would you write something like that? I don't get you at all, sorry. Maybe we are just incompatible in moral and viewpoints.

Again, I could not care less about stars at all. And why are they important to you?
edit on 24.6.2022 by TDDAgain because: debt not depth

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Very dried mulch

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jarsue97
Have you ever seen mulch blowing across a street?
Mulch that blew away in the wind wouldn't sell twice.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Uhh... I was there. Just finished the Dillon Francis show at fwd nightclub. I was pretty messed up at that point 230am but yes... That was mulch

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Wait I though 5g was causing Covid…

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Could be 5g but what about so called "space based solar power" by companies contracted by California's PG&E such as Solaren.

Solar arrays in space using lasers to beam electricity down to receiver on earth's surface.

Solaren incidently also holds patents for "space based solar energy weather modification"

"Energy from the space-based power system is applied to a weather element, such as a hurricane, and alters the weather element to weaken or dissipate the weather element"

patents.google.com...

With all these patents for lasers beaming electricity down to the surface seems like a slight miscalculation or deviation could result in wildfires or like Cleveland set the ground on fire anywhere the beam touches.

Just putting this out there again

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Did someone say terpenes?

I guess our plants are going to get smellier.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I personally think it's the white hot sun doing it. The sun is like a heat lamp now compared to when I was little and it just burns you out in 5 mins even if the air is cool outside. Plus the spraying has metals all over the place now so the slightest spark is now going to be an inferno in no time flat and that's exactly what we are seeing. Fires just EXPLODING everywhere there is high or should I say higher pressure values.

The sun is basically a magnifying lens now and the media/culture is using this as a whipping post against those who don't believe and want to make it into an A vs B argument where only A gets to have the microphone.
edit on 3-7-2022 by SortingHat because: Higher pressure values

Hell to some extent that's happening on this site depending on certain subjects but not as bad as others.
edit on 3-7-2022 by SortingHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Of course they are connected. The 5G is a reference (hidden in plain sight) to the 5th phase of the main plan of the reactionary conspiracy, and most (if not all) wildfires are in reality arson attacks perpetrated by extreme-right terrorists belonging to this same conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: SortingHat
I personally think it's the white hot sun doing it. The sun is like a heat lamp now compared to when I was little and it just burns you out in 5 mins even if the air is cool outside. Plus the spraying has metals all over the place now so the slightest spark is now going to be an inferno in no time flat and that's exactly what we are seeing. Fires just EXPLODING everywhere there is high or should I say higher pressure values.

The sun is basically a magnifying lens now and the media/culture is using this as a whipping post against those who don't believe and want to make it into an A vs B argument where only A gets to have the microphone.

Hell to some extent that's happening on this site depending on certain subjects but not as bad as others.

Sure the sun is a cause of wildfires, but 5G is said to make the plants more inflamable. With the sun shining different as you say it's even more dangerous for these plants to catch fire.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The issue with 5G and fires could be also ( and i am not expert ) from combination of thermite analogs +5G .

Remember the chemtrails.....poof they fly in the skys, and eventually some part of it land down, where happens to be man made cell towers waiting.

I dont know, remember what all thermite-like compounds there are, but lets call this a theory and not fact

top topics

<< 1   >>

join