It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Common Ground? What are you. Which are you. A point we cant deny. Really, we are each other.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I believe one of the last greatest things for man to do is to transcend feelings over differences. We are fighting and in dispute like crazy these days. Do you believe tomorrow's pointless? Or is today yesterdays tomorrow? The greater picture we've not gotten yet.

Watching the Right turn Left, the Up go Down, the Ins become Outs, the Overs are now Unders, and the Rainbow has become brighter...do you live life wondering...which way is UP? One central theme is recurrent: All are different. No one, two or twelve things is right all the time and sometimes it takes many screwed up things to make something right, or to prove it once and for all... to be wrong..

So: This Prez, that Prez, those guys or them-over-there. ?Are you a man or woman or other? Are you a Democrat, Republican, Liberal or...? Atheist? Catholic? Muslim? Hindu? Satanist? Do you have media, or avoid media? Read books or dont own any? Do you protest and speak your voice, or voice your protests as you speak? Love the imperfect world? Or expect it all to be perfect? Black? White? Orange? Does skin color or eye color matter?

Do you volunteer, or expect to be paid, or expect a volunteer someday to help you for no pay? Do you care when your daughters become Grooms? And the Sons to be the Blushing Brides? We need to get to where it doesnt matter! Its all "US".
We are people. People believe their beliefs, politics, ways of life and of living itself. As we believe ours. Its ok. Its supposed to be like this...once we understand we are small atoms of a greater "whole"...and once we do get that...we can work toward common ground.

"Common Ground"? In all cases...its an end result we expect in living cohesively with each other...once we stop kicking up the ground beneath each others feet, crushing their ideals for ours and our ways of seeing things. So finally all of us can become the "whole". We need to just stop filling them with nonsense. But true...all points valid or not, are important to conclusions. And so...absorb all kinds of media for the knowledge, love your brothers and sisters, try to understand why they feel the way they do, and that they like you, are allowed their opinions as well.

Dont ever lose your opinions, convictions, beliefs or denials for that matter. We need them to make educated decisions to get off of this planet as one whole Race: The Human one.
edit on 06223330America/ChicagoTue, 21 Jun 2022 17:55:33 -050055202200000033 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Hear, hear! Spot on! S&F for you. I couldn’t agree more. We are all one race - the human race. I hope there are more people like you out there who get it.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Annnd then coming swiftly back to reality.

I and my partner are currently in the process of relocating to an entirely different continent because the MAJORITY of people on this continent think that it's ok to have peoples livelihoods and lives utterly destroyed as a result of refusing to be experimented on by corrupt corporations that have all of the media and political institutions in their back pocket. That's where the common ground is.

For some of us there is no common ground, there never will be. We are not one race.

edit on 21 6 2022 by myselfaswell because: because because because, becsuae of the wornderful world it used to be, but now it isn't.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Annnd then coming swiftly back to reality.

I and my partner are currently in the process of relocating to an entirely different continent because the MAJORITY of people on this continent think that it's ok to have peoples livelihoods and lives utterly destroyed as a result of refusing to be experimented on by corrupt corporations that have all of the media and political institutions in their back pocket. That's where the common ground is.

For some of us there is no common ground, there never will be. We are not one race.

Is Japan on your list ?

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Is Japan on your list ?

Estamos aprendiendo español muy rápidamente.

Hopefully that answers your question.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Is Japan on your list ?

Estamos aprendiendo español muy rápidamente.

Hopefully that answers your question.

Yes, have a listen to this song. Dreams Come True.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Will miss you and your woodpile mosaic.
Or will you possibly reconnect to the Interwwwebs™, and this site ?

Am also interested in the Freedom-Cells type of thing, or just what Max Igan is doing.
But am too chicken-slip to make that decision.
Will probably end-up going-out like a clumsy baby-seal, being clubbed on an ice-flow...
Am only slightly less cute than a baby-seal though, so... LoL !!

Thanks for the inspiring thread.
We can see the beauty you are skillfully showing us, but the fundamentals have changed, and that's more than unfortunate for all of us.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Will probably end-up going-out like a clumsy baby-seal, being clubbed on an ice-flow...

LOL, that's quite the mental image.

Will miss you and your woodpile mosaic.

I sincerely appreciate the sentiment, but I won't be leaving this place anytime soon. I'll be reporting from a country called Not Australia.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Your video says it is unavailable.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Essentially all we are is a lens, reflections of the same distortion. You may think we see things differently but at the end of the day we all end up coming to the same conclusions. Truth is inherent to us all, some choose to deceive themselves by placing the material above the spiritual, you may covet objects yet the only thing that matters is that which we can't define.

Death is the eventual destination for everyone, we may as well spend our time working together, in the end we cant cheat fate, and no matter how you live, it's death that brings closure and understanding to our existence. In order to transcend you must learn to sacrifice everything and submit to the collective.

One day we will all be together, the confines of this fractured system will be overcome and enlightenment will sooth our pain, we all come from and return to the same place.

Despite our differences i see a common truth, revealed only when we cast aside our ego, until them i wish everyone a happy life, bathe in the sunshine and enjoy the mystery and gift which has been granted to you.

edit on 21/6/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I'm on the side of everyone living as they see fit, according to their own beliefs and free from those of others, as long as they are not causing any harm to another person. That's what America should mean in my opinion. I don't see either side offering that right now. These days, few people are free from some kind of political persecution regardless of their opinions, convictions, or beliefs.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

Video works.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   

It only works in Japan. I was able to see it when I turned on my vpn set to Japan. My wife liked it, but it's not my kind of music. 

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

I would think your wife is familiar with " Dreams Come True ' .

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: tamusan

Video works.

Video says 'unavailable in your country' for me.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Yeah, she said it was popular in the 90s and she sometimes listened to it, but she's a punk rock and metal girl.
edit on 21 6 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Obviously, the most direct path to Kumbaya is all out, planet wide, Nuclear War, Cry Havoc, loose the dogs of war. Forward to the Stone Age by way of Nuclear War. Fewer people, fewer problems.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Not sure what race you are but I and I would venture to say everyone else here are part of the human race. Now I am curious what race are you a part of lol?

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Not sure what race you are but I and I would venture to say everyone else here are part of the human race. Now I am curious what race are you a part of lol?

Humans are a species. Calling humans beings in totality, a "race", implies that there are other humans who, by way of a unique genetic expression not shared by our human race, actually exist somewhere. When that happens, sure by all means call us humans a race, but in the meantime I'm sticking with species.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Today, scientists agree that there is only one human race. Modern genetic research has shown that the idea of three (or four, or five) races was wrong.

It appears there is more debate than I realized...but there is for sure a lot of support for my side of this argument lol!
edit on 21-6-2022 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join