It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Midterm Fix Is In?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Come on now, you know I got you there.

šŸ¤­

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RegularJo76

Come on now, you know I got you there.

šŸ¤­

I'm talking to YOU, Jo! You support this , no? I'm talking to you.
edit on 22-6-2022 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RegularJo76

Don't worry. A few more election buys and it all comes crashing down in grand Wiemar Republic style. This inflation is just the beginning.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Support what? Biden is a joke and the Dems are bootlickers so if it has to do with them then I most likely do not support it.

What else you want me to say?

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Biden Admin is allowing very dangerous people to come across the Mex-US border.

Source: gettr.com...

Perhaps hoping (or helping?) some terrorist arrive and do something that scares people into demanding mail-in and drop-box voting for the mid-terms?

What kind of terrorist attack would do that?

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Let's ask the Saudis. I'm sure they're cooking something up real nice with all those weapons we sold them a few years ago. I wonder why they needed so many? Who are they arming and what are they preparing for?

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Democrats hold on to the House and take 4 seats in the Senate?

This is according to a now deleted Tweet from ABC that was put up briefly yesterday.

Posobiec was quick on the draw with a screenshot proving the internet of things is forever. There is a link in the Tweet that was deleted, and Twitchy includes it kindly.

So we went to the link included in the deleted tweet and itā€™s a story about Biden being optimistic about the midterms colliding with reality. Now, the article itself looks weird ā€¦ as if itā€™s not really finished but we can see it which is odd.

The explanation is that it's about Biden's feelings colliding with the national reality, but the story seems weird. The first paragraph is literally the Tweet which seems to contradict the explanation of wishful thinking colliding with reality. And it goes back to election 2020 which is election past, not the midterm.

So what gives? Are they writing the results before the outcome which is only what some suspect? If in the face of national conditions, this is indeed what happens, then it would have to be too blatant to be believed. They only barely got away with 2020.

The "FIX" is being implemented inside the Federal Government right now.

Because it worked in 2020, even after candidate Biden told us how "Fraud" was going to put him in the White House, President Biden is assuring Democrats that the November 2022 mid-term elections are "in the bag".

He's President now. More arrogant than ever, with lots of resources to make the "Election Fraud Organization" work wonders all the way down to the district level within states.

Look what's being installed RIGHT NOW: thefederalist.com...

It's likely that one component of this "initiative" is communicating with Mainstream Media. ABC took the input and accidentally published one result in the range of gains predicted.

WHAT CAN BE DONE TO STOP ELECTION RIGGING CONTROLLED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT???

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   
From the OP's article:

Barely a week later, Biden left New Hampshire before its primary polls had even closed, ultimately finishing fifth. But he took second in Nevada, won South Carolina handily and saw the Democratic establishment rally around him at breakneck speed in mere days after that. O'Malley Dillon then joined the campaign and oversaw Biden's general election victory.

A similar reversal of political fortune may be necessary now.

*snicker* *snicker*

I wonder what that means?

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Remember how the Democrat debates were two night affairs because there was so many. And it finally became just one night due to not making donation thresholds? But there was still too many and Biden was the only one making double digit numbers in Primary Elections? Especially when there were small turnouts because even Democrats didnā€™t want to vote for any of them?

Biden won not by stepping forward but because everyone stepped back, just like the old ā€œvolunteerā€ comedy bit. The rigged part was that any of them would have won with 81 million votes, even Kamala Harris who was a leading candidateā€¦dropped in December of 2019 for mysterious reasons.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   
When Biden announced a fall wave of 'Millions' infected I think he accidently gave away their plan for post mid term. Get all the D's in power and reinstate lockdowns and possibly enforce travel restrictions like never before. Perhaps state ID checkpoints? For your health and safety of course.

Never mind those mysterious food processing plants and warehouses that were burnt down.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I remember it was an overwhelming choice of more or less 'communist' thinking D's but they all sold out. They then mysteriously backed off from the primaries I don't know what you mean by 'volunteer' comedy bit.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Anthrax scares again perhaps? šŸ˜•

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SortingHat

The volunteer ā€œsteps forwardā€ by the whole line taking a step backwards.

(post by TheEndOfItAll removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I am guessing it will be emergency powers due to a health emergency suspending elections or forcibly taking more control of the elections by the FED.

Least thats what they will try in my wild arsed half sauced guess.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The American Taliban...got their scripts.....FIXED

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join