It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Tumbles Toward Shuttle Cargo Bay And It's Small!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 02:01 AM
link   
This video from Martyn Stubbs' YouTube channel just threw me for a loop and now I have to revise my thinking about shuttle videos showing what we on this forum argue about showing UFOs/UAP/USOs, etc. What happened? This video shows the usual drifting and blinking "UFO" and while it's in the dark one might think that it's far away. But no! It enters the shuttle's cargo bay area! So how big is it? It has to be small, really small. The cargo bay is 15 feet in diameter and 60 feet long. This white blinking object just drifted into the cargo bay space and the object has to be diminutive. Where have we gone wrong thinking these objects are at least 15 feet in diameter but it can't be, it's gotta be inches, maybe a foot! Look at the video and wake me up, I'm having a space nightmare! Lordy, lordy, lordy. Martyn, you've scrambled my brain.

Possibility: due to its small size either aliens are inches tall or the object is a probe sent to investigate the shuttle.

edit on 6 19 2022 by idusmartias because: To add material.

edit on 6/19/2022 by semperfortis because: Corrected All CAPS

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: idusmartias

I don't know, but I'm gonna make a guess and say that maybe we're not actually seeing the object that has the flashing light on it, but rather what we're seeing is some sort of reflection off the camera lens. A sort of lens flare. And maybe the actual object is traveling just barely out of the line of sight of the camera.

Just in general, one thing I try to keep in mind with any video is that I don't actually know what this camera/lens set-up looks like. I don't know for sure that this camera is not sitting behind another additional piece of protective glass. Because if it is, that could definitely have an effect on what I'm seeing.

edit on 6/19/22 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   
A piece of tumbling material…..having one reflective side. In the full vid, it seems to me it moves into and would pass through the cargo bay going out the other side to meet with Marilyn 😆

👽🛸🍺
edit on 19-6-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Yikes!
Where have I seen this before?

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Space debris. Flashes are reflections of sunlight. Could be anything natural or manmade.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeriouslyDeep
Space debris. Flashes are reflections of sunlight. Could be anything natural or manmade.

If this were true, then there would be hundreds of videos displaying UAP's, with the ability to intercept the shuttle, pass through the open bay, and exit the other side. Mind you that the shuttle is traveling forward at 17,500 mph in orbit spacequotations.com...
and the object is flying perpendicular through the cargo bay!
SnF!
edit on v122022Sundayam30America/ChicagoSun, 19 Jun 2022 04:12:39 -05001 by Violater1 because: snf

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1
That's how orbital mechanics works. Both objects are in a similar orbit so they have to have the same speed.

It's not height that you need, it's speed to gain height. Imagine a circle running course. The most inner circle and most outer circle are different in length but both go around the inner circle, while someone has tied a rope around your waist and is constantly pulling on you. So you are constantly slowed down and have to overcome that with excess work.

Spin up an object on a string. The faster it moves, the harder it is for you to shorten the distance to the rotational axis.

That's why speed determines the orbit. I am not really grasping the whole concept but there is no physical law that prevents what we are seeing. You don't know the orientation of the shuttle. It could drift sideways as it is doing a rotational maneuver on one axis.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Most likely a bolt or screw that was lost in the cargo bay. The flashing is it rotating and reflection sunlight of it's different surfaces as it spins.

Once in orbit, debris does not just fall away from a spaceship. It is all orbiting together unless the ship's orbit changes. The debris just orbits in the same area with some influence from the gravity of the spaceship itself.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge I guess it's friendly debris that would never interfere with the shuttle. smart debris!!

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MStubbs

No, no smart debris. It is just plain, mundane, common debris following the laws of physics as beyondknowledge has stated: debris that just orbits in the same area with some influence from the gravity of the spaceship itself. As required by physics.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   
During the lockdown I went back to my shuttle flight archives and I found a number of significant new examples of UFO video evidence that will, I hope, advance this discussion
about objects in the Cargo Bay. One video in particular, shows a playing card sized object tumbling through the cargo bay hatch right into the shuttle. I know that sounds very extreme but that's what you see!! The camera that shows this is inside the shuttle, aimed at the shuttle hatch to show the astronauts entering after a spacewalk. I plan to release it on my channel soon, but my friend Darcy Weir, a documentary filmmaker who specializes in this kind of thing has asked me to hold it because he wants to use it in his latest film first... And I want to help Darcy so I'm holding it for now. I did the same with The Tether footage back in 2000... I held it back for a while until my UFO friends could analyze it. People like David Sereda (USA) & the late Graham Birdsall (UK)..etc.. I am as amazed by this new clip as I was with the tether footage, even though this new footage is only a few seconds long. This video, slowed down, will take this discussion, I hope, to a new level.. It clearly shows the dark object...... My point is that I am still in a position to introduce new evidence. My contribution to this huge UFO topic, is and has always been.. introducing actual evidence that I find myself. This evidence is often puzzling and unknown as to what we are seeing & just what these things are, and so I leave it to others to comment and leave their opinions. On my YouTube channel I leave all the comments posted for everyone to see, good or bad.. including Jim Os..and I post the raw footage, which sometimes is hard to follow without a commentary. I'm sure people will find what I'm showing a little hard to follow at first, as it is raw footage, but that's the best way to present it. And on top of it all ..it's really fun to do it!!

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MStubbs

The thing is that to determine what these objects are, you need to know the actual mission, what phase of the mission they are in, what they have recently done, what the orientation of the shuttle is, and what the nature of the conversation with ground control has been like.

You may find that they are deploying a satellite and when the cargo bay opened, some thing started floating around. They may have just deployed something which turned on a thruster. They may have just dumped human waste into space. The shuttle can fly in every orientation: upside down, back end first, nose first, sideways, at any angle in between. And the reason you'd want to know about the conversation with ground control is they may have even been talking about ice crystals, astronauts reporting steps complete, or even discussions about FOD (foreign object debris). The people at KSC try hard not to lose anything inside, but they do sometimes. Or it happens at the payload processing facility.

Having watched hundreds if not thousands of hours of Shuttle Missions, I have never seen anything suspicious that couldn't be explained by something operational. You need to know a lot more about what's been going on and not a 5 second clip with no context.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: SeriouslyDeep

Mind you that the shuttle is traveling forward at 17,500 mph in orbit spacequotations.com...
and the object is flying perpendicular through the cargo bay!
SnF!

Relative to earth, not the object.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Is your avatar from Buck Rogers ? Childhood memories

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Is your avatar from Buck Rogers ? Childhood memories

TWIKI 😉

….”Built by an ambuquad facility in New Chicago, his name, "Twiki", is derived from the robot's alphanumeric designation TWKE-4. His Serial Number is n22-23-t”…..

DIBIT DIBIT

👍🏼

👽🛸🍻
edit on 19-6-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

I don't know, but I'm gonna make a guess and say that maybe we're not actually seeing the object that has the flashing light on it, but rather what we're seeing is some sort of reflection off the camera lens. A sort of lens flare. And maybe the actual object is traveling just barely out of the line of sight of the camera.

No way! No photographer worth his/her salt would agree. Long-time photographers, such as I am, are familiar with lens flares and the video does not show any. Ditto for the rest. The video shows an actual object. What I would have liked to have seen is the controllers that may have been watching the camera's view to engage the camera showing the other side of the bay to see the object move past the bay onto the other side. I appreciate your POV.

edit on 6 19 2022 by idusmartias because: To add material and to correct my grammar.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MStubbs
During the lockdown I went back to my shuttle flight archives and I found a number of significant new examples of UFO video evidence that will, I hope, advance this discussion
about objects in the Cargo Bay. One video in particular, shows a playing card sized object tumbling through the cargo bay hatch right into the shuttle. I know that sounds very extreme but that's what you see!! The camera that shows this is inside the shuttle, aimed at the shuttle hatch to show the astronauts entering after a spacewalk. I plan to release it on my channel soon, but my friend Darcy Weir, a documentary filmmaker who specializes in this kind of thing has asked me to hold it because he wants to use it in his latest film first... And I want to help Darcy so I'm holding it for now. I did the same with The Tether footage back in 2000... I held it back for a while until my UFO friends could analyze it. People like David Sereda (USA) & the late Graham Birdsall (UK)..etc.. I am as amazed by this new clip as I was with the tether footage, even though this new footage is only a few seconds long. This video, slowed down, will take this discussion, I hope, to a new level.. It clearly shows the dark object...... My point is that I am still in a position to introduce new evidence. My contribution to this huge UFO topic, is and has always been.. introducing actual evidence that I find myself. This evidence is often puzzling and unknown as to what we are seeing & just what these things are, and so I leave it to others to comment and leave their opinions. On my YouTube channel I leave all the comments posted for everyone to see, good or bad.. including Jim Os..and I post the raw footage, which sometimes is hard to follow without a commentary. I'm sure people will find what I'm showing a little hard to follow at first, as it is raw footage, but that's the best way to present it. And on top of it all ..it's really fun to do it!!

Thanks for contributing to the thread, I look forward to all of your new offerings and I hope you don't mind my using your videos. What is your POV on the "new" small objects?

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: idusmartias

No way! No photographer worth his/her salt would agree. Long-time photographers, such as I am, are familiar with lens flares and the video does not show any. Ditto for the rest. The video shows an actual object. What I would have liked to have seen is the controllers that may have been watching the camera's view to engage the camera showing the other side of the bay to see the object move past the bay onto the other side. I appreciate your POV.

As I said, I don't know....

All I know is that what it does look like doesn't make any sense to me, so there must be some explanation for it.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: idusmartias

As I said, I don't know....

All I know is that what it does look like doesn't make any sense to me, so there must be some explanation for it.

You know, mysteries like this is what keeps this forum going 'cause no one can offer an explanation, we just don't know and all we can do is wonder. But wondering is fun and every reply holds a new way of thinking.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Exactly. That's why I am are here: To question things, not to answer them.....

eta: If you had ALL the answers, then you would have no reason to be here.
edit on 6/19/22 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join