It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada seeing rise in COVID-19 subvariants. Could this lead to a summer surge?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Here they go off with the fear mongering of More Covid sub variants any excuse by the Media for the Liberal governments world wide to bring back either lockdown or vaccine requirements and further keep people inside their own homes.

Media refuses to say common cold, common cold flu viruses.
The Canadian Media is compliance in trying to make sure they help Justin Trudeau in way on justifying his dictatorship covid mandates.

The biggest cheerleaders of these covid restrictions were these "Top Doctors" the same Top Doctors who were pushing the covid vaccination from the start.

As expected they are pushing more fear mongering and making sure they create headlines telling you we are still in a pandemic.
Never mind we already past the three years almost of this so called pandemic.

If the Ukrainian war isnt going to well its back to covid fear mongering gloom.

Canada seeing rise in COVID-19 subvariants. Could this lead to a summer surge?

They arent using the star constellation names for the alleged sub variants so they just come up with a number and letter.
The only ones who are scared and would support more masking, permanent lockdowns, vaccination requirement are those who still believe whatever the media says.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 01:51 AM
link   
The vaccinated are creating variants.

They will suffer greatly.

No, I am not happy about this. No one deserves to be mutilated by this #.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
The vaccinated are creating variants.

They will suffer greatly.

No, I am not happy about this. No one deserves to be mutilated by this #.

First of all, isn´t it "funny" how the propaganda MSM works exactly at the same time in the different WEF undermined nations? USA, Canada, Germany, Netherlands etc. Since three days that corona BS is news number one in these nations again and the talk is everywhere the same.

Two days ago i read about what you are saying. The vaccinated now produce escape variants. And it are the vaccinated who drove their natural immune system down with these jabs and are susceptible for everything now. They produce new variants now and super spread them. How solidary...

Ok, we could say now that it isn´t their fault but on the other side they can´t say that they haven´t been warned again and again by people who still think for themselves. They were told to not trust corrupt politicians on the payroll of big pharma and of course the WEF. They were told that they are the guinea pigs for that mrna poison, even the german Bundeskanzler Scholz said this in public, in front of mics and tv cams.

And now? Those who threw every single warning to the wind and declared everybody who warned them to crazy conspiracy theorists are the loaded bio weapons now as it seems. The jabs were only some kind of ammo to arm them. And those who created that $hit as a bio weapon and set it free programmed it exactly like this so they can go on and on with their false corona BS play.

How is the situation in Russia? WEF-Young Global Leader-Putin forced the russian people to take jabs too. What is going on there or is that something nobody talks about anymore in Russia? Or is the same corona BS going on there too at exactly the same time the media in line of the western WEF undermined nations started the next wave of corona BS three days ago?

Cheers
edit on 18 6 2022 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Here's what is weird to me, Ive been following along on next strain since very early on. Why do the US and Mexico show having the new variants while Canada doesn't? Orange and red are the new variants?

Push the play button and watch the lineage of the last 6 months the US and Mexico have had these variants for a while, the concern in Canada would seem overplayed.

nextstrain.org...

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

The pandemic will end when Trudeau says it will end. Until that time let's try and work out how the Trudeau foundation made so much bank over the last two years. Are there any investigative reporters left in Canada?

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   
It's a tad hard to create a variant to something never isolated. What viral sheds the vaxxed are making are possible variants of seasonal influenza A or B. Exactly where 5G fits in I dunno but Tom Wheeler of the FCC said it was damn important.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I am from the netherlands and yes they are conditioning us for the next big scary summer wave lol. It's all over the news again, people started to question the ukraine war and voila script change. Back to cohona

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The shedding from the jabbed was mentioned in this Pfizer document: C4591001_Clinical_Protocol_Nov2020_Pfizer_BioNTech.pdf

It's in paragraph 8.3.5 to 8.3.5.3

Also paragraph 8.3.6 is pretty funny lol

Cardiovascular and Death Events

Not applicable.

I always wondered what the vaxxed are shedding, are they shedding spike proteins? Or maybe it is what you mentioned, new variants of influenza A/B.

Where do you think 5G fits in? I am interested.

edit: PDF
edit on 18-6-2022 by Sander1976 because: Added link to pdf.

join