It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elites using Alternate Reality Games to lure young people

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Anyhoo, I downloaded so gonna go suss out some of the areas mentioned where the cult is supposed to hide out

Some place called 'The outlands' comes up a lot

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TheCaretaker05

Ive never used the VR chat rooms myself TheCaretaker05, my wean plays around in them, hopefully not in any cult all the same.

Should you happen to come across anybody that hurts animals or likes to upload audio or video of such, like the other poster suggested, give them a digital twat on the nut for me, and i also suggest you report them to authorities and/or police.

Again happy hunting mate, have fun and good luck.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

What do you imagine all organized religious practice amounts to if not a cult?

People seem to want to change the meaning of a cult, but a cult and religion are not the same though a cult can use religion as a tool.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

You could argue religion belongs to the ""wider culture"" or the people that follow such are able to come and go freely as they please.

Whereas cults generally tend to be ""counter-cultural"" and whose members subscribe to values and behavior substantially different from mainstream society, said members sometimes unable to simply get up and leave.

But the fact of the matter is both cults and religions share very similar goals.

As to cults using religion as a tool, well again that works both ways, religions can use cults to serve their purpose, or at least sects and societies within said religions, take the likes of "Opus Dei" for instance.
edit on 17-6-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

You could argue religion belongs to the ""wider culture"" or the people that follow such are able to come and go freely as they please.

Whereas cults generally tend to be ""counter-cultural"" and whose members subscribe to values and behavior substantially different from mainstream society, said members sometimes unable to simply get up and leave.

But the fact of the matter is both cults and religions share very similar goals.

As to cults using religion as a tool, well again that works both ways, religions can use cults to serve their purpose, or at least sects and societies within said religions, take the likes of "Opus Dei" for instance.

Cults are typically lead by person or small group that have a lot more direct control and dictate in great detail all aspects of followers’ lives based on very closed ideology and is based on the personal desires of the leader(s).

Religion passes the test of time and is influenced by many and not the one leader ruling everyone by some personal level of ideals, not even the Pope does this. I listened to an interview with Lex Fridman who was interviewing a scientist and the question was why not replace Religion, and he said with what? Systems that pass the test of time basically means there isn't anything better to replace them otherwise they would. I found that statement very profound.

edit on 17-6-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Religions replace and supplant one another over time far as i can establish Xtrozero.

Take Christianity for instance which is somewhat of a rehash of religions that came before.

They bring people enormous peace of mind so there is that, but then again so do cults.

And then there is the fact that they always want our money same crap with cults on that score also.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Religions replace and supplant one another over time far as i can establish Xtrozero.

Take Christianity for instance which is somewhat of a rehash of religions that came before.

They bring people enormous peace of mind so there is that, but then again so do cults.

And then there is the fact that they always want our money same crap with cults on that score also.

But here it still is today. I don't see cults doing the same thing... There are degrees to it all. The way you suggest we could say every organization in the world is a cult since we can find similarities in anything, and if that is how you want to label it then so be it, but what do we call the no sh!t cults...lol

edit on 17-6-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 03:35 AM
link   

But here it still is today.

Here is still today what? If its religion, fair play, but plenty have disappeared and been supplanted, to which one do you refer?

Take the disappearing ancient religions in some areas of the Middle East for instance including the "Yazidis", "Coptic Christians", "Zoroastrians", "Samaritans" and "Druze" which have dwindled to small sects whilst others have risen.

I don't see cults doing the same thing... There are degrees to it all.

Call them as you please Xtrozero but whither you choose to recognize the fact or otherwise the similarities are self evident, and there are degrees to most things in this life including organized religious practice in all its may guise.

The way you suggest we could say every organization in the world is a cult since we can find similarities in anything, and if that is how you want to label it then so be it, but what do we call the no sh!t cults...lol

You can only find similarities in anything if you choose to do so. Could your religious sensibility simply getting in the way of clear thought?

I don't mean to offend such by the way but like i suggest cults and religion want the same thing and go about achieving such utilizing very similar methodologies.
edit on 18-6-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Here is still today what? If its religion, fair play, but plenty have disappeared and been supplanted, to which one do you refer?

Take the disappearing ancient religions in some areas of the Middle East for instance including the "Yazidis", "Coptic Christians", "Zoroastrians", "Samaritans" and "Druze" which have dwindled to small sects whilst others have risen.

Good examples of replacement with a better system. If we look at the main religions today they been around a good while as in 1000s of years. I'm not religious so I'm not pushing anything here, but a better system needs to come along to replace them and there really hasn't been one in 2000 years so far.

You can only find similarities in anything if you choose to do so. Could your religious sensibility simply getting in the way of clear thought?

I don't mean to offend such by the way but like i suggest cults and religion want the same thing and go about achieving such utilizing very similar methodologies.

So do you put Jim Jones and Religion in the same bucket? The only problem I have is when we generalize things we diminish the evils of the parts that are truly evil. How About Communism, is that a cult? Is Apple or Nike a cult?

We can get to a point that the term cult becomes something no one really knows what it means...lol

I feel the same way with the term pedophile. In my phycology training that term means people who have a sexual desire with pre-puberty children, a truly horrendous thing. But then people here tend to use it for anyone under the age of 18 as in oh that 35 yearold guy had sex with a 17 yearold, what a ped. I say don't do that as it really waters down the true evil it is, and I see using the term cult the same way as we generalize just what they are.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 03:17 AM
link   

So do you put Jim Jones and Religion in the same bucket?

Jim Jones was a "faith leader" what are faiths?

How About Communism, is that a cult?

Communism is form of devised government control just like democracy none of the two require faith but simple compliance. Cults and religions want you to make that leap of faith without looking.

Is Apple or Nike a cult?

Companies as you well know and understand.

These are simply labels Xtrozero, take them away through and watch the fun really begin.

35-year-old men going with 17-year-old girls is just wrong on so many levels Xtrozero, especially if the legal age of consent is 18.

They might not be a pedophile in the classical sense of the word but they are beasts and should be treated as such, if in doubt well see the likes of Jeffrey Epstein, Matt Gaetz, or Prince Andrew.

80% of the people on the planet subscribe to one form of religious practice or another fact of the matter remains cults are synonymous with organized religious practice, there is no real doubt about it given the similarities.
edit on 19-6-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   

These are simply labels Xtrozero, take them away through and watch the fun really begin.

I guess we will need to agree to disagree, so anything with faith and a group of people, BTW people have faith in Apple/Nike go talk the the people that work there. There all kinds of cults with the ones that branch off main stream religion as only one type of many.

35-year-old men going with 17-year-old girls is just wrong on so many levels Xtrozero, especially if the legal age of consent is 18.

They might not be a pedophile in the classical sense of the word but they are beasts and should be treated as such, if in doubt well see the likes of Jeffrey Epstein, Matt Gaetz, or Prince Andrew.

No... Pedophiles are beasts. In EU the legal age is 16 and under with 11 countries down to 14, but more importantly they all can be sexually active. Pedophiles prey on children and that is a very big difference, so I would not put them in the same bucket just like with cults and religions.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I guess we will need to agree to disagree

It happens, ATS would be weird if we all agreed.

No... Pedophiles are beasts. In EU the legal age is 16 and under with 11 countries down to 14, but more importantly they all can be sexually active.

The legal age of consent in my own nation is 16, my wee girl turns 16 this year, if some 35-year-old man ever came anywhere near her it would be flayed alive.

A beast is a beast Xtrozero, if people need to know where the line is, to be honest with you, they are apt to be part of the problem as opposed to the solution.

So i think you could be right about that bucket.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   

The legal age of consent in my own nation is 16, my wee girl turns 16 this year, if some 35-year-old man ever came anywhere near her it would be flayed alive.

If a 20 yearold man went after my 16 yearold daughter I would set him straight. If my 16 yearold son was dating a 30 yearold woman I'm not sure what I would do, kind of weird. But we had hard rules for both about girlfriends in their teen years.

The difference is you might beat the crap out of a 35 yearold dating your daughter, but if your daughter was 8 and a pedophile got to her you would kill him, i.e. a beast that needs to be put down.
edit on 19-6-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   

If a 20 yearold man went after my 16 yearold daughter I would set him straight. If my 16 yearold son was dating a 30 yearold woman I'm not sure what I would do, kind of weird.

If any physical force was involved I would go nuts on the older perpetrators no matter their sex. I'm a little confused why you make that distinction between a 16 year old women and a 16 year old man. It even gets stranger for me considering the fact that women are mentally and emotionally better developed than men the same age. So if any of the two wouldn't be fit to give consent, and needs extra care, it's the boy.
I get it though we grow accustomed to certain roles...

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

I get it though we grow accustomed to certain roles...

Well when I was 16 and if my French teacher liked me I would have thought it was the greatest thing to ever happen. Its all perspective in I would be more defensive with daughters. Back to my point that 18 as the age of consent is really not that normal throughout the world, but people think it is some kind of do not cross line that makes a person a ped or not.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I think I talked to a member of the cult

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheCaretaker05

Sorted, so what's the skinny?

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

He wasn't really helpful. He just said that he knew about this 'Saturn group' and that he worked with a guy called Frank.

He said there was a few people in the group who hung around in VRchat. Its a weird place, very big. There's a lot of worlds in there. Im going to keep exploring

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Alright. I got a bit more out of the guy in VRchat, he says his name is Daniel.

The more I talk to him, the more he seems to be convinced the whole thing is just this really epic ARG that's as old as the internet.

He says that these guys used to deep dive in the deep web, and they would share these videos with each other to psyche each other up and scare each other. Game me this example like an old VHS tape, so you can see the age of it:

www.veed.io...

Anyway, apparently they used to always share these confessions of people in the 'cult' who would be murdered and apparently that was what happened to you if you tried to leave the game.
Seems like a high risk, russian roulette sort of deep web ARG. Maybe its not a real cult at all

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join