It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elites using Alternate Reality Games to lure young people

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheCaretaker05

I was watching this 'worldcorp' video which I found through this blog:
confessionblacksun.ghost.io...

The guys Defango and J noir etc were talking about the idea of elites utilising Alternate Reality Games to lure young people into the deep web and watch disturbing content.

Kind of a very deep rabbit hole, and I was wondering what you guys made of this.
It started when I watched the documentary about the massive ARG called TITAN:
www.youtube.com...

Now everything is sort of blurring and I don't know what is fiction and what is reality. Like, have you guys ever heard of Worldcorp?
Then there is the idea that that's the same company as Worlds incorporated, the owners of an MMO which is long rumoured to contain a cult.
So basically, are this cult, the Cult of Saturn behind all these ARGs? In some sick test?

Steven spielberg was involved in this as well

www.vice.com... his-bizarre-3d-world-756

I first stumbled across Worlds in 2011 and was immediately captivated by the retro feel of the place. It's like an online version of '___': Dream Emulator – something I found deliriously entertaining. Virtual camera in hand, I wandered the proto-3D hallways in search of relics from days gone by. A brilliantly pretentious David Bowie-themed world? Check. Hanson posters hanging poignantly on the walls? Check. Britney Spears world in all its mid 1990s glory? Check and check.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Here you can see how their cult is tied to and sneakily injected and promoted in TV movies and series. It goes as far back as Twin peaks. In Mr Robot there is a QR code in the background hanging on the main characters wall that leads you to their ARG recruitment website and these things are even present in current series like Stranger Things.

Think about the implications here.

The current and very popular VR chat is from these same people as well as it turns out. Not surprising if you experienced what goes on in there.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 14 Jun 2022 15:13:06 -05002220226America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I see I have engulfed a lively discussion. Haha

Didn't mean to start a holy war in here

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

I'm not very familiar with VR chat. But what exactly does go on in there?

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Huh. That article is interesting to say the least. So it was going on from 2012 at least, the cult stuff in worlds..

Creepy

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Loads of digital furries would be my guess.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Feel guilty about eating a steak. LoL

Some people are just not right.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   

"Do you hear that, Mr. Anderson, it's the sound of inevitable".

After all this is ATS

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheCaretaker05

I see I have engulfed a lively discussion. Haha

You did nothing wrong. I'm not Christian or religious. I don't have much of a side here.

There's no real need for politics to be involved and I'm happy to leave it out. Since another member brought up politics I feel no need to leave very relevant examples off the table. If we're going to throw toys from the pram we'll throw them all.

Your question was easy enough to answer without it devolving into an indictment against religion. There are plenty of pervasive and unacknowledged cults operating in the wide open.

I still haven't watched the documentary yet, but I'm looking forward to it. It'll be interesting to see if the weird groups like Worldcorp try to find footing in the metaverse, it's really in that wheelhouse.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I'm not very familiar with VR chat. But what exactly does go on in there?

That Cult is also in VR chat. Or more likely the same people who run it. That is also shown and detailed in the video i posted. With copies of text messages and in game screenshots and all and witneses of RL recruiting and ex members and the 2 disks of files they shared among each other. Als their initiation on video.

VRchat is a chat room (like where these creeps started with)

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   

This is VR chat. not specifically about the people/cult who created it. But very much of interest to see what its like trust me.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoWed, 15 Jun 2022 18:01:01 -05002220226America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Huh. That article is interesting to say the least. So it was going on from 2012 at least, the cult stuff in worlds..

Creepy

It is isn't it. I would watch the 2 vids i posted m8. The first one is about them.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Yeah no. Just so you know I wasn't at all offended. Haha

I am watching through those videos thanks. Yeah its seems like a really out there world. Still don't know completely what to make of it, but I find the idea of virtual sex really weird. But that's just me.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I'm going to go explore some of these spaces in VR chat. See if I can find any of these alleged cult members...

Its kind of got me intrigued now....

Wonder how hard it is to use/download etc. I've got an occulus but only really used it for games

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   

The three people who actually own vr helmets go in there and then take it in terns to guess which of of the other two is really a girl, and which just have female anime avatar with big tities.

Hint, they're all 45 year old men

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Happy hunting buddy.

Either way i love my Quest 2.

VR is the dog's bollox as long as you have the space.

If you happen upon Gorilla Tag the weans will give you a workout.

Its not hard to download VR chat at all it will be available in the store menu i imagine.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Yeah no. Just so you know I wasn't at all offended. Haha

I am watching through those videos thanks. Yeah its seems like a really out there world. Still don't know completely what to make of it, but I find the idea of virtual sex really weird. But that's just me.

Your welcome m8. The sex thing is one thing. Watch and see the files that that cult shares among themselves.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   

a reply to: andy06shake

I'm going to go explore some of these spaces in VR chat. See if I can find any of these alleged cult members...

Its kind of got me intrigued now....

Wonder how hard it is to use/download etc. I've got an occulus but only really used it for games

You could but i wouldn't be to direct about it and ask around for them. You don't find them, they find you. So your best chance would be to talk about things that might make them take a interest in you.

They like blood and knifes and animal cruelty. One of the members likes to send people audio files in which you can hear animals being tortured which is also part of the "Disks" that they keep among themselves.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Yeah true. Who knows what sort of weird # they are into

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join