It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Informal 'Temperature Check'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I don't use Twitter but occasionally I will read peoples comments on some famous tweet to get the gauge of the 'room' , the environment of the times and the 'majority's' mental state in general.

I was shocked reading the comments to 'President' Bidenenko's tweet about the (lol) economic recovery we are apparentely currently undergoing:
Great Leader's Tweet

What shocked me was the amount of people obsessing about covid still. I mean a. the test has shown to be useless and b. wtf cares about 'cases' when barely anyone is dying or getting majorly ill from this new cold now.

If they try and instate masks again I hope I am not alone in my area in refusing to do so.

My question is - how many of you have seen an uptick in people, family, friends, strangers, once again obsessing about covid case counts and perhaps even masking again in the past month or so?

Around me it's not really anyone. I will occasionally see older people at a store in a mask but barely at all. And no one I know talks about it at all.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany
BUT, BUT, Monkey pox?

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

No one talkin' buot dat.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: crayzeed

No one talkin' buot dat.

Biden is; he says Monkeypox should concern everyone, and when the green light is given that's all MSM will talk about 24/7.
My guess is late September, with possible lockdown discussions through October.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

LOCKDOWNS?! nope

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
In alaska nope, when I got here last oct masks at the airport other than that it was business as usual in fairbanks.

Still see just business as usual, not even on base have I see even an email about rising numbers or anything.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Everyone will have some natural immunity and the disease will be no worse than the common cold in a few years but they will still try to push it as a terrible deadly disease. I am guessing there will be a lot of people brainwashed to take all sorts of vaccines in the next couple of years....vaccines to stop you from getting a disease that is less problematic than getting vaccinated for.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

When did the military finally end masking? out of curiosity. So glad I wasn't in during this crap.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Are people in your area still masking and talking about it?

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

It´s all a major psyop. Anything the ¨media¨ says, I´d believe the exact opposite. Seriously.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

The major goal is to consolidate more power over people's behaviour and see how far they can be pushed to comply with anything, no matter how ridiculous or self-injurious.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Nov ish, when I left Moody AFB it was still enforced.

When I got to Eielson it was still a rule but nobody really followed it and then everyone stopped in the nov ish time frame.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   
In Bay area Ca. They have indoor mask mandates ghat were dropped and now back. The preschool I work for had 3 cases ( now 10) and shut down for the week. ( a 1st.) It was spread in different classrooms 5 out of 7 rooms got at least 1 person.

It is silly. How is the county going to have mask mandates again and there is a huge break out. Most of which are mild cold like symptoms. When the unvaxed. The teachers who have it two, did not know.

The masks need to stop. Especially on preschool where kids spend half the day maskless anyway.

You know, I think that people should just be wearing masks now if they have a virus. Totally should not be mandatory anymore. At least then some of the viruses will be harder to spread. But wearing them all the time even when you're not sick is a little ridiculous at this point.
edit on 6 9 2022 by cre8chaos because: I hit submit before I finished.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Thanks for the response!

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: cre8chaos

Thing is you 'have viruses' on you all the time lol. Masks are ridiculous, period.
Poor California. So backwards yet thinking they are progressing so forward .
And the poor damn kids ... Psychologically scarred for life. Still wearing that crap outdoors.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I got lucky GA and Fairbanks area seem to have not gone nuts over the virus and split the difference between trying to be cautious but not destroying the local economy.

join